All Comments on 'The Babysitter Takes Over'

by sissysherry2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Are you that stupid??!!

Only your lechery was the mainspring to that crap! Throw her out and look for another babysitter! How brain sick has one to be to go with your imagination! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To bayernpeter1

You make a lot of derogatory comments about a lot of stories. Don't you think a site offering a different kind of literature might be more your kind of thing?

I don't understand why you bother to comment if all you are going to do is to carp rather than offer any reason for your disliking a story.

Lighten up -- and if you don't like it here, feel free to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

Me and hundreds wish someone we trust would "discover" our secret sissy side and explore it with us. Take charge and make us perform weather we want to or not!!!

Please continue the story and I hope someone teaches that goofball a lesson in courtesy!

Best

Glenda Bra!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Evil bitch.

She just blackmailed him and robbed him of all finances. Not looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gay sissie

That gold digging little bitch I don’t care how pretty she is I would love to get a hot man and tie her down and make her watch how I can please a hot stud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gay sissie

Good for your gay ass wants to suck a studs dick you gag.

Who asked you?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shit

Pure unadulterated shit!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
good story

I'm a married closeted sissy Cd - and I love this story. A hot young girl becoming my Mistress turns me on so much. I can't wait to suck cock in front of her. Tell us more. Please.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story

Yes it is, as an example to other CD/TV's what can happen when you trust someone who doesn't deserve it. 18 yo female, she doesn't know what she wants yet, other than your money. Did anyone get even a hint that she actually had any feeling for him, no.

Wait till dark, keep her phone, and what ever else she has, put her in the trunk, and take her fishing. Problem Solved.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

so far its good start, I will wait to see what happens

The minute it became a money thing, any single father would have taken the phone away and thrown her little ass out, that money is for his kids welfare and future as much as his.

a lot of times these stories start a certain way and then goes somewhere different

besides that it was a good start

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous