All Comments on 'The Gemstone Girls'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Way!!

Peter is an idiot. He deserves the four.... yes, if he stays and marries Stapho, then he would be sharing with the other three..... what treachery!!! Of course the four would be sharing with many others. He should have walked and gave Adele a bouquet of poison ivy. I suspect JBEdwards is a controlling woman, not a man...... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ouch

I liked it but written that way sounds like she wont be faithful.

AxelottoAxelottoabout 6 years ago
Cut them loose

These cows could have helped him out of his slump after the divorce, they could have all had fun, instead they played stupid games and put-offs, then when THEY decide he's been fucked with enough, they deign to allow him to try to guess? Nah, they can all fuck off.

Living with somebody can be hard, as he'd found out already. These chicas had done nothing to help the process, and their revelations at the end would have had me out the door while they stood there. There's too much drama with those llamas.

Where is the trust? Where is any sign of actual interest in him, as opposed to their interest in fucking with him (in a not-having-sex way)? Nope. Fuck them, dump them and their parents.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Can't wait

Until the 'girls' Rock, and the host couple all get together for a bi shoot around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For crying out loud ...

... it's obviously supposed to be funny! (@Axelotto)

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
A play

With 4 directors

I think the Doorman forgot his responsibility to the tenants of the building.

.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Can't

decide. Goofy or weird?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Funny

This one could go in humor. I sometimes think Lit needs hyphenated categories like loving wives-humor.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 6 years ago
Sad, not funny

I gave it two stars. The women are manipulative. The guy is clueless, despite his ability to make money and discern perfumes. As for the friends, they appear to have been enjoying themselves a little too much. I see only more games ahead until someone(s) get seriously hurt and the rest wonder what the big deal is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

The quality of writing is superb! I was enthralled, and every paragraph was a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2 stars

I see ZERO Romance in this story. It even end up kinda sick...

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Different

More development if the romance would have enhanced the story.

Seemed like the girls were playing with fire by having this scheme.

Would be nice if a follow-up story had them get burned by taking their antics to far and seeing how they try to fix things.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 for this story.

I could not get past half way down the first page.

You lost me when you wrote that the husband was getting hard watching his wife with the fat old guy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Not a bad story but I have read better. The storyline and the conversations of the sisters was not what I consider easy to read,, at the end it got better. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MC should have just got up and left when the girls revealed they were manipulating him. None of them cared for him at all. They just saw a man they could use and would be their toy and later a cuckold.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74about 2 years ago

I agree these women played him a fool with there game it was stupid and petty of them. Why would they even try to do this to someone? And now that Sapphire is taken are Ruby and Crystal going to play the twins angle or will Sapphire still be a part of doing this to someone else? Just my thoughts. Still gave it 3 because it wasn’t bad just messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story about a guy who has no self respect. 😂🤣

From the start to the finish; I'm not someone who loves looking down on others, but this guy..... this guy has no backbone

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire12 months ago

I…..can’t put my feelings about this into words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

SIMILAR Stories