All Comments on 'Daddy was Waiting'

by ConstantReader

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sswillowsswillowabout 6 years ago
wonder what happens next

Keep going. Good writing good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Was hoping dad would find a pussy filled with the seed of a young stud. Maybe next time? Hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm...Yes Daddy!

This is just how a daddy should take care of his baby girl...can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Absolute Best Dad & Daughter

This story has got to be my absolute favorite so far, & I've been here for months. I can see this story, as Chapter 1. Can hardly wait to read the next one.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Holy Hell

So friggin hot! Was expecting a spanking and fuck. This is so much hotter, mind games with bad Dawter. Hope there's more to follow. Five Stars!

housewareshousewaresabout 6 years ago

I think Daddy's little girl got off a little too easy with just those two light slaps to her face, so hopefully she begs for a proper punishment in the next chapter. Definitely looking forward to more daughter discipline and humiliation, her body seems primed to handle all the loving abuse coming her way! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When Will The Writers On Lit Learn

Lying on the FLOOR in a house is NOT on the GROUND.....

ConstantReaderConstantReaderabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback, so pleased to see people liked it! I am working on part 2 so stay tuned.

And I'll try to remember the floor v ground thing since that clearly ruins the entire work ;)

literotica909literotica909almost 5 years ago
A great story

This is a great first story. The dialogue was good and the father was well written. I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, wouldn’t mind a sequel.

thedomoneflthedomonefl8 months ago

Very well written... you definitely should continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConstantReader@ConstantReader
39 Followers
Love reading hot stories about hot people. Can often be found with my hand in my panties fantasizing about power disparity role play. Long time lurker, first time writer, I published my first story in March 2018.