All Comments on 'The Boy'

by kikiylena

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 6 years ago
Great first submission!

I'd like to see more in the story about how the woman feels as she takes control of her man. The emotions, the lusts, the fears, and the pleasures, she might have. I'd like to see it for the man as well, though I know getting a strong empathetic character of the opposite sex is hard to do. It is for me, at least! I am just now feeling comfortable with writing from the woman's perspective, and I'm still not certain if my female characters are believable to other women!

Eltee84Eltee84about 6 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant story; very well written. So passionate and explicit with great dramatization. More power to Your pen!

SimonOSimonOabout 6 years ago
Well done!

Really well written. Of course, it would be great to explore these characters a bit more. Congrats Kiki. :)

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Switch can work

I did enjoy reading this story. A switch story well told and the right length whatever others may say. You have a story of a few hundred words but better to leave it with the readers wanting more and the story sets itself up for either a sequel or even a prequel.

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 4 years ago
Please write more

As someone who likes to switch I very much enjoyed this story. It's rare for a femdom story to be written from the woman's point of view, by a woman, and yet to my mind that's the most appropriate way, for the male reader. If I have a criticism it's that the characters could be developed, but maybe you could have a go at that in another story. So please write another! Or, to put it more appropriately - please, Goddess, I will endure anything at your hands if you will only write a little more!

I have some femdom writing here on Lit. If you want any writing advice (I have taught creative writing) I will be happy to give it.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Perfect. short, sweet, powerful yet not cruel... whats not to love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous