All Comments on 'This is Dead Set Serious'

by weftandwarp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I laughed so hard I woke my wife and had a hell of a time trying to read it to her!!

JoshsBondJoshsBondabout 6 years ago
OMG

I read this to my wife and she about crashed the car. Loved it.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Great fun

Really enjoyed this little tale. Would’ve gone down well in Loving Wives, they could do with some levity in there!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 6 years ago
Great fun

Fun story, deftly told. Well done. Took a while to get the writing style, but then zing! Wish I could write so concisely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a Wonderful Story

I am still smiling after LMAO. This is the best and funnest story on Lit. Well told and characters and names were great. Finally found someone who has a more warped sense of humor than me. Well written and well edited. This story can't be anything except 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

weftandwarpweftandwarpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much, you make it worthwhile. I try to write for contests because I learn more. It can be embarrassing though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff, only....

a ute is a uterus. Or a youth, if you're from Jersey ; }

Over here, we pick up our cargo in the flatbeds of our pick-ups and tote it wherever it needs to be. Although both a uterus and a youth do carry things, I suppose, it would generally be a strain on both to pick up, say, blocks of concrete or a dining room set. Fair dinkum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

But why kill the pigs? Why were Pixie and Shithead trapped in the house? Kick a pig in its ass and it'll move. And what happened when he got home? While funny, I felt it needed more information to be really funny. I'd like to see his talk with Pixie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm upset that you shot those defenseless porkers and then buried them. What kind of thought less person would do something like that? You wasted several hundred pounds of good pork, a few gallons of pig lard and all that tasty pork crisp. Oh, sorry. Maybe your had to do that for religious belief reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous