All Comments on 'Tale of Two Panties Ch. 03'

by Jigglingwendy3

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Sexy threesome

oh I wish I was there , that was one erotic afternoon by the pool.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 6 years ago
THAT SECRET SEXY KISS

I enjoyed all three chapters of this story. Your third is a very nice addition. I reacted with an incredibly well, as I assume you intended, to the description of Sandy kissing Katie in the pool. It is a super turn on to mix those shared unknowns of being intimate for the first time and fear of being caught. It underscores why marrieds' will cheat again. That first hurdle can be tough while a repeat attraction is enhanced by the thrill of being caught. Keep that in any future chapters of this panty collector.

BTW it is very nice to have mixed bag grooming standards for these women. This writers choice adds a clean reality to characters.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

WOW! That was hot! As a long time nudist and having spent a lot of time at various nude camp grounds, resorts and a few beaches one word comes to mind, Liberating! Non sexual nudity is fun. Group dinners, dances and a wide variety recreational activities are enhanced. Tennis, golf, skinny dipping, even bowling you name it. Don't forget hot tubbing. No tan lines is the way to go. So when the public activities wrap up go fuck your brains out with as many adults as you wish. Just be discreet and don't solicit new people. You will find each other just like anywhere else. I should add that appropriate behavior is required in many places. The philosophy is to promote legitimate open nudity so as not to ruin a good thing. Oh yeah, always carry a towel or wrap and don't use anyone else's towel. Have wholesome fun and good food and drink. I'm not gonna ask who does what. Its your business.

What does all this have to do with the story? The three women broke none of these "rules" and got to enjoy being nude in a safe place. Otherwise it's just that there is a time and place for whatever. Live and Let Live. Love and Let Love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous