All Comments on 'The Unexpected Escort Ch. 02'

by milleniumman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incest Fun?

How about another girl with her the next time? Could even be his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I am wondering why you chose the taboo category, he age I imagine. I was half way expecting his daughter to show up, maybe in a future installment of this story....

subblon35subblon35about 6 years ago
t

as may have noted incest tan boo. Perhaps daughter comes long the next week.... or Sophie unavailable so the send a substitute escort... and it turns out t be your daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
watersports

I would like to see some watersports and squirting being introduced, perhaps as an accident

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
maybe

Perhaps we can have Sophie/Serena decide to leave the agency and move in. Then maybe pregnancy and marriage. Or, as another comment suggested, daughter comes home when Sophie is there and we end up with polymorous situation with both pregnant. Or what a wicked mind I have!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

was this in the wrong section?

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME. A lovely story.

There are so many ways to.

1- Why is Sophie working as an escort? Problems at home and she had to move out. Raped by a Mother's boy friend. That was why Sophie stopped being his daughters friend.

2- Sophie and daughter are both working as escort.

3- As mentioned Sophie falls in love with Mr Davis

Looking forward to another chapter

0ldGriz0ldGrizabout 6 years ago
Chapter 3 must be anal

Another good story. Has he ever tried anal? Would Sophie be his first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestions

Sophie role playing as your daughter ...

Sophie telling you about her lesbian experiences with your daughter while she stayed over when they were younger.

69 with Sophie and some nice ass licking, mutual rimming, etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue this story! I want Sophie to accidentally get pregnant!

Jimmballzee1Jimmballzee1over 2 years ago

Is it me or did you forget the Cock going in her lovely young ass big let down waiting around for u getting around to the real climax it's such a downer to find long Story not even to the reason and could add Lesbian Daughter and friend and both them taking Daddy Cock up thr young tight asses like if thr a teaser these 2 stories are it and who knows when and if the writer will ever finish it's lame big let down people who post need finish or put in right category period lame just it's like why write that much and boom 💥 not even a Finished Story......I could go on and on about unfinished work ..... low ratings great teaser's though totally lame for unfinished !

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Why is this in this category?

Was 5/5. Now 2/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm....I love me some Sophie....I want her to stay the night, no extra charge.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Later he finds out that his daughter works as an escort for the same agency. Sophie finally tells him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous