All Comments on 'Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
369

Maybe you are 100 stories short. It really should be 469. Love your stories and plots; characters are always believable. I have to admit I only got to page nine before I had to stop for the night. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter

I enjoy your stories. I love your illustrations. My comment after this chapter is: somebody is going to get pregnant. And that is just going to creat more kinds of encounters, not less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent as always Jasmine, wow what a great story as well as the usual high standard of illustrations, please don't let this be a `stand alone`, deserves a series. It contains just about everything, how I wish there were `glory-hole` clubs where I live and your teachers have so much more fun than I do, must live in the wrong part of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No words to describe the pleasures of reading

Oh my God. This story has every element that I crave for in an incest story and so hot with illustrations. Me and my wife enjoyed so much, had few sessions of role play with great sex. I do not even know how to express our happiness. Thank you, thank you and thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!

Wow. What a story. You write the very best articles of anyone in the business and you are my favorite. Damn, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fahara

Hope you find a way to incorporate the minister's wife into being used by rest of family and seducing her husband

Trainman2012Trainman2012about 6 years ago
My goodness

5 stars is not enough. All the ideas sound great, Thank You for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the pic you use

All I can say it has everything, satisfies all fantasy and the pics are great love to see more lingeire and hi fuck me heels and blk stockings worn by the mom and the rest of the woman .

KenD1947KenD1947about 6 years ago
WOW! Loved r

Loved the flow of the story! Would love to see sequels to the premise, especially as to how the family expands their respective sexual appetites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequels

As far as I am concerned, I want all scenarios. Hoped they were going to be in this edition

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

This story was amazing, I could picture myself as Lauren and it made me so excited for everything she did. The illustrations were beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel? Yes

All of them. Tie your stories together into a greater perverted universe like Lost Boy has ended up doing with most of his stories.

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 6 years ago
Award-Winning?

It's only March, but I think this epic masterpiece deserves serious consideration for Literotica's hottest story of 2018! (Unless of course Jasmine surpasses herself yet again!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved it. I can't wait for the next one!

WhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesWhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesabout 6 years ago
that was great

one of your best stories I think you going to carry in you should do Awakening: Fucking BBC or Awakening: Four Mistresses

All75All75about 6 years ago
Compelling

You have a marvelous ability to create characters that make me want to find out what happens to them and how they evolve. The only problem is I can't stop reading until I reach the end.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Another great story!

Rated your story a 5, Jasmine! Admit that I skimmed it because it was so long, but what I read was very well done. One reason I hung in to get to the end was because my guess early on was that her son was the blackmailer! Thanks for writing. And, as for the choices you gave us for possible sequels, I like the bible study orgy scenario.

hornyman169hornyman169about 6 years ago
Awesome.

To bad I could only give it a 5! I was thinking about some of the same ideas for the future that you mentioned. I would suggest some with Donald such as Donald and Dean DPing Charlotte or Dean doing Lauren & Charlotte. You get the idea let your sexy imagination rub wild!

JobeiJobeiabout 6 years ago
Best in a long time

I love your writing and the stories you create. But even the best authors can at times become a little repetitive.

This was by far your best story you have written in awhile I believe. I also add that I wish I could give it an even higher score than 5. Little bit of the old, but oh so much new in here. Fabulous read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
long story

I typically won't read long stories. They tend to lose my interest after 6 pages. This one was good though out. There were a couple of pages where it started to lose some of my interest but by the last page it was back. I gave it 5 stars, only because I can't give it 4.7. This author is one of the best on Literotica for a good reason, and its this quality work that shows why.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 6 years ago
juices flowing

Jasmine, as always your creative writing had my juices flowing. i do hope that you carry on with more of Lauren and her new slut adventures,adding your's Rebacca's and other authors into this work made the mindset even better as this sub loves their works also. Anastasia maybe should move in and become Lauren's girlfriend and a pet also the three playing all the games together with the son helping them along and safe as the adventures grow. Again great work as always.

your submissive fan cinn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anominous

Amazing well written please part two if possible please well done thank you Jasmine

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great story and the art was really good (I hope you'll collaborate with this illustrator again) . I think the story is whole and should end here. Sure it would be good to read more but the story would lose balance. You have 17 pages of a great story with a good ending, if you add other chapters they would be 3-4 pages long and way less existing than this one. The awakening is done. Other chapters wouldn't have a clear goal unlike this one, it is unlike your stories where you build them chapter by chapter.

Maybe you can use those characters in other stories as cameo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

As Usual your Stories strike to the heart of Wanton and kinky SEX!!! I applaud everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Great story. Long and HOT! I was constantly hard and leaking. I think I need to stop and meet my needs and eat a cum filled pussy. Keep writing I'd love more adventures.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
only you

Jasmine only you could come up with a story like that and the pictures made it better. I'll be waiting with baited breath for more.

JezalaneJezalaneabout 6 years ago
Amazing.

I always enjoy your work but this was amazing. You hit almost every possible theme and knocked each and every one out of the park. It was so hot that it took me days to finish the story and if it was longer I'd keep reading. As long as you can create works of this quality I'd say continue.

Normally I'm not into illustrated stories with your work with Rebecca being the exception but the illustrations with this story were spot on and add to what was already a masterpiece.

Thank you.

xploring96xploring96about 6 years ago

Your best story in awhile. I spread out reading it over a couple of days so there would be more than one orgasm for me. Anastasia is my favourite part. Would definitely like a Gov Greene sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Impressive illustrations, the artist have done an amazing job.

Very good writing and story line love it. I am happy you made a long story.

(The only part i don't like is the incest part)

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomabout 6 years ago
Deserves six stars

This had me hard all the way through. I came at least three times. I don't know if I'd rather see Lauren dom charlotte or other way around. I definitely want to read about church ladies night

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11about 6 years ago
Still the Best

Jasmine,

I'm looking forward to all the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

Smoking Hot.......One of your best stories ever......look forward to some of the sequals

blindman001blindman001about 6 years ago
Wow!

I think that really was your best story. I certainly enjoyed it a lot.

As for a sequel, I do wish you would do all of them. They all sound very hot indeed. If you can only do one, make it Bible Study.

Thanks

KevstaKevstaabout 6 years ago
Brilliant tale, excellent illustrations!

This is by far one of the best reads I've had in a while! A terrific journey through fantasy, with amazing freedom of storytelling, punctuated only by excellent illustrations!

Would love to see some of the suggested follow-ons, they sound intriguing, now that we've come to know the protagonists!

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phew!

That was long, all over the map, but a great read. I wouldn't normally commit to a 17 page story, but when it's from my favorite Lit author and I had some time on my hands it would have been a sin not to. I loved the pace of the story, it really kept me "page turning", and you recovered nicely from a flat spot towards the end. I'm conflicted about a follow up though: if you can keep up the pace with all of the characters in this story it would be great, but that's a big ask given the breadth here.

It was good to see Big Rosie again too. I really thought she was a lame character in your first few stories, but have really gotten into her as shes reappeared over time. One slight criticism of this story is that, for me, there were too many mentions of "regular" characters which I found distracting.

Illustrations were great too they really added to the story though the Rebecca one are still my favorites.

stuart_littlestuart_littleabout 6 years ago
Wow

You're an amazing author and I loved this. I want all the sequels and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT

Lets have all the sequels.

JoolibiJoolibiabout 6 years ago
Awesome

That was epic! Really enjoyed reading it. Look forward to a follow up, would love to hear more about the bible classes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Love to read all of them. Keep this going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
JUICY EPIC

Hi Jaz

Five Stars * * * * * and good luck in the competition.

The thing I have most difficulty with is that your writing keeps improving

(I didn’t think that was possible) and you continue to cum up with hot and

complex new storylines. Always my favourite author. Love

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot as always!

Can’t wait for more on this. Hit hit all of the right buttons...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

One of your best.

AnkypartyAnkypartyabout 6 years ago
Queen of illustrated stories!

It just keeps getting better! Kudos!

NSSurferNSSurferabout 6 years ago
Love the Stories

As always a great story and the illustrations are the best

14TGF14TGFabout 6 years ago
F-ing Hot!!

That was one hot story and I think I made it 7 for 7 and the bedroom ended up looking like a white tissue poppy field.... Your stories are always great however this one really did it for me.... I'm looking forward to the sequels.

Keep up the great work

TamaboneTamaboneabout 6 years ago
Awakening: A Author's Mindset

Where can I read "Awakening: A Author's Mindset"? I want to know the story behind the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another Great story

Definitely would love to see more of this family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story please continue the story!

diamondphdiamondphabout 6 years ago
Wow!

What a hot story. Please write some sequels, but don't forget to include Donald in the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

DARKBREEZLY is the best illustrator EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

Definitely. want more stories with these characters. Wouldn't mind some. male on male bisexual action. Maybe Donald and the sister's boyfriend.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 6 years ago
Wow! What a story!

As someone who has enjoyed your work for a long time, I was so glad to see you'd posted a new story in the Illustrated section of Literotica.

What I wasn't expecting was how long it ended up being! I can't remember when you last posted a story in one piece that was so long, in fact I don't think you ever have!

This isn't criticism, btw. The story kept getting hotter and hotter as it went.

My personal favourite scenes were Lauren's first visit to the Glory Hole; the filming of Charlotte and her boyfriend as she listened to what they'd both like to do to her and her first time with Mistress Anastasia, being caught by Charlotte while being ass fucked, and shortly afterward being caught fucking herself with her daughter's hairbrush.

This series should certainly continue...

I'd like to see Lauren and Charlotte in The Pit together as one story.

I'd also like to see them both return to the Glory Holes and share a booth and black cock together followed by, as they're in the building anyway, a Mother/Daughter strip routine (with Anastasia?).

Thank you again for a Great story.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 6 years ago
Payoff worth the wait

This is a long story, but it was a great payoff in the end. I would love to see Lauren bring a steady stream of ladies home to satisfy her son's sexual appetite. The images are very vivid and the story flowed. My only criticism is that I would like straight white men to be painted in a better light occasionally. I know there are plenty of assholes out there, but not everyone is.

tedderman43tedderman43about 6 years ago
Wow

Jasmine you have always given me great stories to read. I this one covered a lot of the kinks you have become known for keep up the great work.

Ps would love to see all the possible sequals.

Thanks the read

David

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
5 star of course

great story, and the church orgy would be awesome. and bringing Charlotte along is a plus. great erotic writing. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

One of your best !!!!.The next piece should be that Laurens girlfriend Anastasia finds out about her love for her kids and zhe would like to see and join in on the fun .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I would to see Bible Study or Church Orgy next.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank u

Hi

Thanks for all the positive comments... this one was a labour of love that kept going and going.

The second part (the deleted scenes and so forth) should be out in the next week or two I hope... I Requested it be released at the same time, but due to time they could only release the contest story at the time...

Then hopefully sequels later in the year... got to get in touch with my illustrator who made this story work....

Jasmine

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 6 years ago
Well alrighty then

I almost didn't read it when I saw 17 pages. At times, I have a fairly short attention span. But I came back to it and glad I did. It seems that we might have a lot in common as most of the stories and porn stars you mentions are also favorites of mine. I also follow many of them (as well as you) on twitter and tumblr.

I will start out with my one usual complaint about your stories. As a Leatherman it has always bugged me how the titles "Mistress" and "Master" get handed out ad nauseam in your stories. Okay, like I said, that is my one complaint.

Honestly, very early on I figured out that the son was behind everything (I have read all of your stories, some multiple times), but I was really hoping it turned out to be the daughter (I LOVED "Straight Housewife Blackmailed").

As for followups, You really got my hopes up when you mentioned "Gov Greene", "La Château Club" and the Mom being a maid for Ms Martinez and her party (hoping that when mom the maid arrived, she finds her daughter already there as a Mistress). All really good ideas for additional chapters.

I gave it 5 stars (even tho I really wanted the daughter to be the mastermind), as it is overall a really good story. I am really looking forward to more mother-daughter adventures.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

What an incredibly sexy story. I couldn’t stop reading it. Loved every part and also the length and artwork of the piece. Thank you for an excellent exciting read!

shrimohitshrimohitabout 6 years ago
Very hot.

For first time I saw a such a lengthy (17 chapters) hot n sexy story. It also made me hot, I have to do something to cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBW usually means big beautiful woman

At least on dating sites they seem to use bbw for all large woman as opposed to just black women. Otherwise an excellent story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it...came four times reading it. Best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very long, intricate, and SO hot. Wish I had a life like this one! Bobby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot!

I'd vote for Friends Night or Bible Study, but all of them sound hot.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 6 years ago
Next story

Loved your story as usual!!! Add my vote for the next story to be four mistresses or bible study.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ALWAYS FANTASTIC

Bible Study

zillakzillakabout 6 years ago
you just never disappoint

great story as usual. I vote for BBC fun for mother and daughter

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Great

Totally in agreement with zillak: you never disapoint.

All the sequels, I want all of them because I don't know wich exictes me more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I vote for friends night

A great story looking forwards to the next one

Rogering71Rogering71about 6 years ago
Russian novel

This is slightly shorter than a Russian novel. But sexier than any. Do any sequel you like but do them soon. You're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When can we read Awakening: An Author’s Mindset?

Please release this soon as myself and many others will be keen to read it! :)

kensimoorekensimooreabout 6 years ago
OMG!

Totally epic overload! Almost too much to take in, but WOW!

Incredible writing, please keep it up.

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyabout 6 years ago
This was a fun story...

...I had a real fun time illustrating this story. It was a wild ride as you can see from the story, where this started and where it ended up was a real journey. You may catch some of that in the behind the scenes story. It was great working with Silkstockingslover and I hope to be able to illustrate more in the future. I love to bring some of the visuals to life, and give my imagination some room to play. Perhaps you will see some more of that here.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 6 years agoAuthor
The deleted scenes

Hi.

The deleted scenes was sent in a while ago, just waiting for it to be released.

Hopefully soon....

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes more sequels!!!

Definitely like the sound of the story of Lauren getting used by to 4 Mistresses we all know of! Really hope you do that one next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible. Well written and beautiful.

This story had me so hard all through reading of it. Very well written and conceived.

Very imaginative and fulfills so many fantasies- and reminders of memories, that it was hard to stop reading until the end. Thankyou. And for all your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible.

Sorry, I meant to congratulate the artist on the beautiful erotic illustrations as well-

very well done. Always very well done.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequels

Bible study orgy, four mistresses, daughter and her friends at the Pit.

Bring on the sequels.

Loved this one and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck it, all four stories

A bit long winded, but gripping right to the end. Would love to read more of luarens escapades. Yoo could have several series going at the same time about Lauren.

penguinacepenguinaceabout 6 years ago
I vote for all 4

But at least the governor and the maids.

This was a superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All of the above!

They all sound like great story possibilities that need to be addressed!

slavesindeeslavesindeeabout 6 years ago
love it

i have been reading your writing for months and this is by far the best.

all the sequels sound hot and exciting looking forward to each of them

thank you for sharing your sexy mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same shit

over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wanna read more

Please publish all the sequels

parputter69parputter69about 6 years ago
Definitely.

Definitely one of your best if not the best. Do not worry about the length. Even though there are "sequel" ideas mixed in with this story nothing is really left wanting as has been the case with other of your stories. I would like to see Jasmine at the Pit, also Family night, and meeting Gov. Greene. The maid scene is ok but only with 1 mistress; no need to bring in others.

burrito54burrito54about 6 years ago
Great story

What a truly great story, Has to be one of your best. Would love to read all possible sequels from this story , you are truly a really great writer with talent pour out on to your computer with all these terrific stories. Keep up the truly great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel

You should do the “Fucking BBC” one!!!

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best by Literotica’s best. Super hot. Loved it. My clitty was hot for 17 paged.

patty_parker60patty_parker60about 6 years ago
Pay no mind to the RACIST ARSEHOLES, Dear

MAGA, indeed!...NOT!...As always your writing is imaginative, I'd say superalative, especially the lesbian anal portions...good show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IS this erotica or an infomercial?

I really wanted to like this story. I really did. I like most of your stories and you are a talented writer, but way too much promoting of porn stars and movies and stories and...

It got to be too much. I couldn't get past the second page where you started to summarize another authors story on another site.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmabout 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it.

Absolutely loved it. Keep up the great writing.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 6 years ago
Abso-fucking-lutlely amazing

And the pictures just added to it! (Love the new style) Great story, covered a lot of taboos, and the sex scenes were amazing. Keep up the great work! Believe the next one should involve the wonderful Governor Greene.

Firzen007Firzen007almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this incredible story.

All the sequels sound really great. Love to read them all

Master BonzoMaster Bonzoalmost 6 years ago
Awakening

As always a very good story great job. I would say keep it up but you always do with out my encouragement. Have a great day and smile you did a great job.

lynn_b01lynn_b01almost 6 years ago
OUTSANDING!!!

As always this effort by you was outstanding. The storyline was superb and the art was great. All the possible sequels you suggest appear to be intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I love it!!

It is so fucking hot!

Made me cum multiple times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One more task (or two)!

Now that he has live in sluts, he should be given the task of knocking them both up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do not read this at work!

Multiple trips out of the room

dd9274dd9274almost 6 years ago
Wonderful writing

Illustrations were great. But the referencing of actual porn stars and scenes just added that little something that brought me into the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50735 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...