All Comments on 'This... Ch. 05'

by subtlelee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Control

I like the fact that she is controlling his mind without any physical punishment merely the threat of it. Many stories begin with physical interaction (and I do enjoy the well written ones) but it’s also enjoyable to read stories like this although I assume that at some point he will commit some transgression which will necessitate punishment. Although I suspect that this might not be in the usual way that one expects. Short sharp chapters to draw the reader in but perhaps at some time a little longer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am not unreasonable...... ?

What precisely does he get out of this ..... ?

PlushpuppyPlushpuppyabout 6 years ago
What he gets

He gets the joy, pride and freedom to be owned. To let someone else own you is a freedom because you no longer have to use energy in making choices you can go about your life with a clear mind.

There is a pride in being, in being wanted and desired, in having your Mistress/Master show you off is saying that they are proud of you and trust you to behave properly.

Some of us go are whole life wanting that desire, that pride, that trust and have no idea how to get that feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erotic!

I loved your previous story and was sorry that you didn't go further with it. This is equally well written; please take it to its resolution.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Really hope for more in this series ... please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still an interesting premise

But waiting for something to happen more than preparatory.

subtleleesubtleleeover 3 years agoAuthor
a lot is happening...

... just not intercourse. If that's what you're most interested in, there are plenty of authors here who cater to that. If you're interested more in how a D/s relationship like "this" might develop, keep reading. And, yes, there may eventually be some sex, too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love Her strict rules, protocol and the ease with which She exerts Her authority over him. Her natural arrogance and expectations shine. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlelee@subtlelee
159 Followers
i am a serious submissive interested in many areas of F/m BDSM, including female supremacy, Female-led relationships, and Gynarchy, which are also themes explored in my writings. i appreciate constructive feedback on my stories. Like to chat with Dommes, especially, to get Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

This... Ch. 04 Previous Part
This Series Info