All Comments on 'Chris and Janet Her Mom'

by rlaubert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Undercover liar?

No mention of your first ever story in the lead-in, though according to your bio this is your first submission - never, never! Also observed that you have no domicile in our universe, sexless, no interests etc. ..Ha Ha, only kidding.

Do authors post under aliases when they switch genres, or try to rid themselves of the anonny trolls?

Otherwise wonderful, original and fresh.

My first was also at the hands of a mature divorced spectacular woman more than a decade my senior, with no coercion involved, the affair extending over a period of more than a year. No dominance, crankiness, just total harmony and bliss. And there was respect, love and honesty as well.

To this day I regret that she did not coach me on the finer points of worshiping a woman's body then. I have come to the conclusion that she was a selfish lover, she only took what she physically needed or wanted. Incidentally, in the end I ran because talk of marriage scared me shitless with the baby talk and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time?

If so, me likey. Me likey a lot. But as with all things, practice makes perfect. So keep em coming. We need some talented fresh blood here. A bit short, but 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not sure why this was in Incest/Taboo

Janet is not his mother, and there is no sexual contact between Chris and Janet, therefore no Incest.

<P>

I guess since he has mother and daughter, separately though, an argument could be made only by the most technical definition that this is Taboo, but it's more Erotic Couplings or First Time.

<P>

While "Tomorrow is another day and a new set of lessons." could be taken as an indication of more (including a threesome), the lack of a chapter number indicates this is a one-off story and not the first of several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no

just...no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More.

I hope that you write more about this formative learning experience and that you got to make love to / fuck mom and daughter together.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GOOD FIRST TIME STORY

SO MANY FUCK WIT ANONS HERE THAT KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT STORY TELLING EXCEPT IN THE COMMENT DEPARTMENT. "FUCK EM"

KEEP GOING, IT'S HOW YOU GET BETTER TOMAS EDISON SAID HE LEARNED A THOUSAND TO NOT MAKE A LIGHT BULB. AS AN EDITOR, HAD I RECEIVED THIS AT MY DESK I'D HAVE PAYED THE POSTAGE AND SENT IT BACK WITH A NOTE, "JUST KEEP WRITING". PRETTY GOOD SO FAR! HOPE YOU CONTINUE.

Ducky7Ducky7about 6 years ago
loved it and

let the training begin....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What Porn?

"Luckily the porn I watched..."

What porn would an 18yo be able to have watched in the seventies?

Also, completely - COMPLETELY - unrealistic dialogue.

FAIL

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 6 years ago
Regarding "What Porn?"

"What porn would an 18yo be able to have watched in the seventies?"

Well, you see Anonatwerp, back in the 1970's, there were these things called VCRs, or Video Cassette Recorders, which used VHS tape cassettes. And there were also places called "Video Stores", where people could go to rent films recorded onto those VHS tapes. And, chances were, there would be a private area, no minors allowed, for the "adult" videos.

Prior to the introduction of VHS tapes, you still could have watched porn on a projector, reel-to-reel style. Those tapes went all the way back to the black-and-white days, pre-color. They'd have been around since, at a minimum, the 1940's and 1950's. Long before VHS popped up.

So yeah, an 18 year old could have "watched" porn in the 1970's. In fact, there's even a term known as "Seventies Bush", referring to the densely hairy pubes of the actors and actresses in that 1970's era

So, having answered your stupid fucking question, do you have any more dumb-shit comments which only make you look more ignorant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous