All Comments on 'A Week at Grandma's House'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Good story

A little funky, but still good. I know some women that are Grandmother's and still HOT. Go for it Granny!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
This was HOT as FUCK.

I loved it.

AWAKADSAWAKADSabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Often love leaves us empty at the departure, physically or emotionally, of a true soul mate. Be it a relative or life partner, often the one coal in the dying embers is all that is required to feed the flames, albeit sporadically. It brings that soulful song "Some broken hearts never mend" to mind. Some of us are lucky to even relive but one moment or day in remembrance of what used to be - a small part of our mind that cherishes precious moments and emotions of days forever lost in the dimension of time.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
What A Delightful Little Tale!

I'm definitely looking forward to more of your reposts! And yes, we old folks still know how to have a good time and enjoy pleasuring each other....

My favorite is M/S, but I enjoy all incest flavors, so please keep 'em cumming! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not specifically applicable to grandmas —

Older gals: They don’t tell, don’t swell, and are as grateful as hell

or so goes the cliche

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Good for them

For Both of them.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
Grandma is hot

A beautiful sexy hot story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy Mike

Imagine 20-year old Mike with a dusting of sexy chest hair -- what a turn on for grandma that would be!

DohcdaveDohcdaveabout 6 years ago
As the ant crawls-

I would have crawled on my aunts, but the time is gone; maybe not, her daughter, my cousin wants to visit! 😳

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I loved this story.

Good God, old folks love sex too. Maybe not all of them but... Sexual trysts with like aged folks are few and far between due to Male ED. But oral sex with digital manipulation works just as well. Blow jobs work on deflated cocks too.

You go granny.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 6 years ago
My Fat & Hairy Grandma

In my fantasy, my Grandmother is heavy set and has a VERY hairy pussy. SO hairy that I get lost in it when I'm licking and sucking on her HUGE clit. She adores it when I eat her and she gets loud as she gives me words of encouragement to keep my tongue working fast until she enjoys a loud, leg shaking oral orgasm and cums on her grandsons face. Then she begs me to fuck her as hard and long as I can until I shoot my warm grandson cum deep into that hairy hole of hers. Every once in a while, she lets me give her a warm, sticky facial and I love to cum on her pretty face while shes wearing WAY too much makeup. It turns me on to no end to hear her giggle as I shoot my cream onto her cheeks and nose. GOD... I love fucking and sucking with Grandma.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I am fucking an 80 yr old woman; multi-orgasmic and a squirter. Best sex of my life. I am 72, as well. Don't sell older people short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just try it.

When I was a student I found me a room in the house of an old widow, she was near 70.

I had no g.f. and when you’re young and horny you fuck every woman, you know.

The old widow wasn’t pretty, she was a plump woman but she had enormous big tits and she was as horny as hell. It suprised me how big stamina she had, she was insatiable (I was too) and I fucked her i. The five years I lived there almost every night.

I think she swallowed buckets full of my seed, and buckets full I shot into her fat belly.

I slept every night with her in her masterbed but when her daughter came over to visit her I stayed in my room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly Horny Grandma

An incredibly Horny Grandma! She managed to pull her Grandson of his shyness, seduce him, rouse him and convince him to get inside her!

That's masterly art and Grandma comes across as an accomplished and consummate lover, who can easily guide her shy Grandson to shed his inhibitions and ride his Grandma.

Grandma love is always exciting because a Grandma is uninhibited and sure of what she is looking for. She goes straight for the kill.

Men are generally inhibited and take time and even find it difficult to come out. Grandma helps in this process, making the coupling experience magical and unforgettable.

What is more, Grandma is always experienced, consummate and sure of what she wants. There is no beating round the bush for her she makes sure her Grandson, too, does not beat round the bush. So she guides him, rousing him and encouraging him to enter her, without much ado.

I am a big lover of Sex with Grandma, whose large tits and blooming ass cheeks, not to speak of her heavy thighs, are such a great attraction, leading to instant hard on. Ramesh. Ramesh69691@outlook.com.

sparktjsparktjalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, I adore older women and especially granny sex. I’m fucking a 73yo (I’m 61) and she’s got amazing stamina, with a voracious appetite for cock, She squirts, talks dirty and willingly accommodates my various kinks. Older women who still enjoy sex really are a wonderful gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
1220 Followers
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...