All Comments on 'Anna & The Tramps'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This whore-wife

should have been forced to scoop out the smegma rich cock heads of some REAL bums ! with her tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Twisted

I've been reading your work for a while without comment, but now I feel compelled to. You are a really twisted guy. I like your stuff very much. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
...

I read this, I am ashamed to say. First off, I know this is an erotic site, but what ius erotic about exposing yourself to TB, aids, and who knowws what else, further more, any man who pays a PI twice, TWICE to prove his wife is cheating is wasting his money, and you must be a fag or you never would have enjoyed what your wife was doing. I bet you wallered all in that festered cum when you got home, didnt you, why didnt you jump in and fuck the men as well?...gag, I hope I never run across anyone as nasty as you.

Of all the complaining about LOVING wives category here, you men sure do fuel it when you write bull shit like this, I was gonna say you deserve better, but you dont...neither of you do

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 19 years agoAuthor
Author comment - You know what....

this is FICTION...not real, i.e. it DIDN'T HAPPEN. My description was pretty much to the point and if you expected a flowery tale of unrequited love then sorry just stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hmm?

Interesting, quite interesting. True, I have my own lil sick fantasies, but this does kinda take the cake. Nicely done, and fairly well written. I must say though that the one derogatory comment you got was a lil overzealous. This is erotic "FICTION"..well for the most part i guess. Anyway, you need to work a lil keeping the main idea into focus ie. without the additional affairs the woman was having past the second, and the ending could have been spiced up with revealing how things were a month or so later, the hopefully ex-wife wallowing in her own salicious filth, and the man happily married to the girl he shared the threesome with. But overall keep up the good work.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I personally can't see why he waited so long

Hell, he gave her one mulligan. When it happened again, that should have been the end of it. He should have showed her the door and divorce papers at the same time.

As to her punishment at the end, I have seen some cheating wives stories that have treated the husband far worse than she was treated.

Thanks for showing there are consequences to cheating (either good or bad) in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All-Right

I especially liked the end. Hopefully the buggers thaty did her arse gave her a nice gift that keeps on giving. The kind that made her skinny and full of cancerous growths before she met her demise. It was too bad that she didn't fuck her brother in law after the hobos. That way, maybe she could have given him a little token too, and her sister made him use condoms and didn't get anything from the louse cocksucker.

Very good story, and well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks for the Consequence

Nice work and particularly good stance on marital infidelity with consequence. Almost feels like real life but better as it was fictional - wasn't it?

More of that theme please - Thanks again - with Regards

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Sickening!

And the sickening part was TOTALLY unnecesary. He had all the proof he needed.

cheryl224ucheryl224uover 19 years ago
Loved this Story

This story really turned me on and that's kinda hard since I read a lot of stories. This story had it all except the romance which was not a requirement for this type of story. And like all good things, it had to end, but I would've loved this made into a series to see how perverse he would become and maybe see how she would cum to expect the even perverse in future obediance training and or degradation. Keep up the good work.

Love and kisses, cheryl

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great...

So he left her there huh? Well what happens after he left? You've got a naked blonde in the middle of the rundown section of town surrounded by tramps, and vagrants...common, I see another gang bang comming. or her becoming a sex slave to all the tramps in the area. Keep it going man.

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 19 years ago
Great story

Very hot, good story, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

I can understand you sick motherfuckers liking this crap. What I don't understand is you stupid assholes think it is a great story. There has never been a great story posted on this site. Some are good and some are terrible. However, none are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Serves her right!

Good a cheating woman finally gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My tale???

I've done this before on my own. I work real estate so I always dress nice. I am also a member of the country club. Once I went to the homeless area after a formal dinner in my evening gown. I fucked two men there. So nasty, so hot. Love, Nancy

rjpetecarjpetecaover 13 years ago
Another great story

Loved the way she was treated.

Keep it up!

LaidbackoneandopenLaidbackoneandopenabout 13 years ago
Love to watch that.

I would love to see a slut used by tramps like that.

Ap776Ap776almost 13 years ago
Wow!!!!

One of the best, if not the best erotic story I've ever read here or anywhere else for that matter!!

Seriously, wow!! Looking forwards to getting through the rest of your work :D

YrdrepusYrdrepusover 12 years ago
disturbing yet compelling

i don't know if i liked this at all....but i damn well read it right to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

This story had everything i want in a story. Would kill to see a sequel with Anna ending up back with those tramps

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
ah hah

I loved it, she deserved every bit of what she got the fucking whore.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Mesmerized

I feel like a dirty whore, I am dripping wet thinking about five strange homeless men

using me as their slut and toilet. You have stirred something inside of me I never have felt before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Colored, college drop out gardener? This is trash. After that sentence I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. I paid a young Asian beggar £50to fuck my wife as she kept on about trying Asian cock and she loved it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The idiot anon who stopped reading, go back to watching vanilla porn you stupid cunt

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Well, he sure showed his jumbo-sized crayon box of rainbow colors with this stunt. Wow. If he thinks she’s a pervert he’s completely delusional if he fails to realize that he’s a big one, too.

He had more than enough with the previous photo evidence and her fear of her sister finding out to leave her without hassle. Ideally, he would have first tested how much sex and thrill she actually needed, and then brought their marital sex game to new heights to satisfy them both. He said he knew his wife had a voracious sexual appetite that he thought he satisfied it. (The ego.) He also said they were both kinky. What a missed opportunity. They could have experimented so much. Then, if that still didn’t stop her cheating, he’d know he did everything he could.

Shame he pulled this stunt and divorced her; they seemed perfectly matched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous