All Comments on 'Babysitter & Her Boyfriend'

by captivate

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ksporksporover 19 years ago
Baby sitters are hot

Great story. Would have liked her sis to come home and catch them. Really fill out the whole babysitter thing. Scold them and Threatent to tell their parents. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not what I expected from your title...

But, I really loved your story, sweet, sexy, romantic, & real! I'd definetely read your stories again!

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 19 years ago
nice

Think it was more of a romance story then an erotic couplings, though.

Awesome job, I will be looking for more of your stuff.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
You could have put this in three categories.

It would fit in Erotic, Romance or L. wives. This story is wonderful. It showed what happens when a couple learn to talk to each other, instead of fucking around on each other.

Thank you for the time and effort it took you to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Impossible Expectations

I'm sorry to have to be the one to poop on the party, but I thought this story was a load of starry-eyed gobbledygook.

I'm to understand that Fran left Chris - whom we're told several dozen times she loves more than life itself - because of THIS?

"They still shared their days and thoughts, but now Fran was aware of a vacancy in his eyes, a perfunctory nod of his head. He didn't seem to listen anymore, not really."

I'll be happy to give Fran a little insight into that "vacancy in his eyes" - it's called ***REAL LIFE***. And real life isn't a romance novel, full of endless moonlight strolls and candle-lit dinners and humping like rabbits that got loose in the Lavitra lab. Sooner or later, in ANY relationship, the honeymoon ends. That doesn't mean that the relationship ends with it. Far from it; the longer a relationship lasts, the more contentment is to be found within it. And the less pressure each partner puts upon the other to meet ridiculous expectations, the more likely it will be to last.

Fran was ready to throw hers away over her own subjective insecurity. I would kindly suggest that she has some serious growing up to do.

And what about Chris? Well, it's difficult to say, really, because the story is told from Fran's point of view. But I would guess that when Fran "tried to bring it up with Chris, hesitantly mentioning her concerns," and, "he would laugh it off, hold her for a moment, then release her..." he wasn't being an insensitive prick, but geniunely had no idea what she was talking about. His feelings for her hadn't changed, and I'll bet he told her that. The narrative itself says that they were still communicating and connecting with each other. Consequently, ***why would*** he perceive any problem between them? It was all in Fran's head.

The author proceeds to deconstruct Chris after Fran moves out. Rather than explore the notion that maybe Fran was drifting away from Chris instead of the reverse (as evinced by her running away from him), that perhaps the problem was with her, not him, we instead get Chris reduced to an emotional wreck - WRECK, I say! - without Fran in his life. He just HAS to win her back, or his life will be OVER! Oh, woe is he!

And into the nearest receptacle wharfs me. Even the dialogue depicting the sex scene was straight out of Harlequin. Pity I couldn't respect either character by the time they got it on.

The overall tale reminds me somewhat of the movie "Runaway Bride." I've always hated that film.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sheeeee-ittttt!

Not at all erotic. Romantic love anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous