All Comments on 'Just Desserts'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not totally sure if John realizes what "dessert" was

Based on "I can hear him in the next room busily masturbating." I'm inclined to think so but not totally.

<P>

As for "Fucking useless garbage!": did you read the story? It was very clear she was set up by the other three, which answers your "...with our spouses in the next room!" part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice twist, could have gone a few ways at the start but really liked it. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Ignore the first twat that commented, he clearly didnt read the whole thing or would have realised what really happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some Open Questions

I hope that she told Hubby why she has cut him off. But why has she stayed with him? Also, how often does she get screwed by Arnold?

12356416514a12356416514aabout 6 years ago
Thumbs up

Very hot story, I love it. It's creative and not just another cuckold story. I just wish her revenge was more detailed and longer.

Either way 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so when does hubby get to have her never bah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding writing!

Very creative piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent but too short.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hated it from multiple levels. Forced sex. Stupid fetishes. Self-destructive behavior. No redeeming characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
965 Followers
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.

story TAGS