All Comments on 'It was So Easy to Figure It Out'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
ndut123ndut123about 6 years ago
Clever

1st read didn't get it, finally understood after my 3rd read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars nice twist!

Nice twist on a classic situation and refusal to listen for an explanation. You got me. He was too smart for his own good. Thanks for the read.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great twist.

It shits on lot of burn the bitch stories.

Thanks... 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

Great story, please do some more!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
Great flash tale

Truly enjoyed the twist.

5/5

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Another good story from this writer...

Another good story from this writer...a good twist even if all the messages pointed to one...And the character wrote something I agree 100%: "Glad I caught it now, saves me a lot a grief later on."...Ending with girlfriends or fiancées is a simple act: "We are finished"! Not what happens with a wife...4*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
LOL!

Figured it but still lighthearted fun.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 6 years ago
Difficult to believe he's that obtuse

He finds the shoe and just cooly puts it in his coat? She comes out in her robe completely cool, doesn't show the slightest guilt (why would she it's her brother), and he doesn't question his perceptions? He doesn't stop to think that she's either the coldest cheat on the planet, or else there's something else going on? He figures it out, and after being a complete ass who put her through hell, she welcomes him back with open arms? Wouldn't she start to question his suitability as a husband if he's the type who stupidly jumps to conclusions, and breaks up with her? Also, for someone who seems to be so emotion driven, your protagonist doesn't seem to be that emotional.

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 6 years ago
Why didnt she tell him her brother was there?

I read the sorry and it was still a little confusing, why the hell didn't she immediately tell him that her brother was coming that weekend or that he was there then. If they are about to get married and have been together for 5 years, that should have came up in their daily calls. I say daily calls because my wife and before that girlfriends that were serious daily. If not daily that week for sure. Just doesn't seem believable, if they have been together for so long not to know her brother was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job.

I enjoyed the story. Write moreandmore. Good job on deleting SJ, too. It would be a lot better place around here if everyone would. Keep doing it.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 6 years ago
It's Just an Amusing Story

Why do you need to overanalyze it and look for plot holes? Anyone hear of a two bedroom apartment? So, the brother is in town for a conference, comes in a day early and after checking into his hotel, goes to visit his sister. He drinks too much and spends the night in her office (second bedroom) instead of heading back that night. While he's in town he spends a few evenings having dinner with his sister.

See - no incest, just a strange set of circumstances. The authors on this site can always count on the few (but too many) commentators who look for every misspelled word or plot hole. Sheesh - get a life.

5 stars for this cute little tale. Thanks for the smile. And keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
jbpeters74

Because he dropped in unannounced, like a lot of family members do.

I think it was a fun story, not a novel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Sbrooks

What's your fucking problem? You trying to make some shit up that isn't in the story so you can hate on it? I'd delete your ass too.

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

Nice job. I have to admit you got me. You hid the conclusion very well right to the end.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Very Amusing

Something from the earlier years of Literotica with new format. I really think that there are no new plots for LW.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IF IT IS SO EZ

why did he go back into the eye. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

An amusing story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
Nice.

I enjoyed that fun little story. Thanks for writing. Randi.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Cute

Well written. I bought the feint. Score one for the good guys. A little restoration of faith in human goodness.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Assume

Liked the story, 4*

what is that old saying 'Assume' assuming can make an Ass out of U and Me

it was comical. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
perfect for today

a nice shallow, quick, funny story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Liked it, good job.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
I LIKED IT

A CUTE QUICK READ! WOULD POINT OUT THERE IS NO WIFE BUT WHAT THE HECK--LOVING WIVES HAS BEEN ALLOWING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. FULL MARKS FROM THE CD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pretty good story, although there's no denying it IS weird she didn't mention her brother being there.

I mean, he's only met her brother ONCE in the five years they've been going out, and that was a year and a half ago. Her brother being there seems like a fairly big deal. At least enough to warrant a quick mention when her fiance drops by.

Anyway, a nice quick story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing.

Cog

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 6 years ago
Liked it

It was kinda refreshing to read something with no horrible things happening

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Fun

Fun story, but then I am a DimWIT!!!!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
So...

When she says, "Here, DimWit," do they both come running? Those who say Julie should have thought to mention her brother are correct, of course, but let's see how well they communicate when their dog wakes them up from a sound sleep in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Nice flash story, and I like the irony in the title.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Good hit

Great little story. Unusually sweet for this site. Do it again.

ikaiserikaiserabout 6 years ago
The brother.

Sort of figured it out early that it could have been her brother. Those who said why didn’t she say her brother was there. She didn’t really have a chance before he left for the fake emergency job. Her messages would have said it from the start after seeing the photos.

Nice story all the same though.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Nice

I guessed it was her brother. His reaction was right but after he left he should have figured it out. She was too calm to have another man in her apartment.

Nice flash tale.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
A bit odd she didn't mention the brother

But you needed that bit of strangeness to have the story.

Maybe she knew her brother wouldn't like her fiancé

Maybe he was still fast asleep

Maybe she wanted her fiancé all to herself for a few hours.

It is my custom to give a story one Suspension of Disbelief card: some glaring violation of reality to move the story on. Here is wasn't even as odd as a wife suddenly hung up on huge cocks without ever trying one.

Lighten up Francis

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, just the fun story I needed. Good work.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
You Got Me

Okay, you got past me on this one. I will be thinking ahead on your next story. Sneaky Dude, yeah, and you got a smile out of me. DimWit - loved the name. Thanks.

carvohicarvohiabout 6 years ago
Yes!

Good shorty, and like one other said, "it sure shit on the BTB crowd."

Take this five and write another.

Jedd Clampett

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
This was nice. Surprising even.

RAAC and it was his fault.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plot Hole???

She only spoke with him for a few seconds at the door before she excused herself for a minute. Why do some people think that the brother info couldn't wait a minute, until she came back in the room. The love of her life just showed up unexpectedly. Seems to me her heart and mind would be flooded with more important things to think about during the first 15 seconds of this encounter than the brother info. I love flash stories with a twist.

tonydaretonydareabout 6 years ago
Suprise.

You realy surprised me on this one very nice tquist 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good twist

You got me on this one, liked it. keep writing.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
JUMPERS PAY A PRICE

jumpers to conclusions Suffer, TK U MLJ LV NV

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Great LW's April fools story. *****

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah

enjoyed it. Read it again. She was very conservative with her dating but had random hookups with her FWB? Odd combination. I guess she needed to scratch the itch but wasn't letting any guy too close to her heart.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Oh my can't stop laughing.

I needed these stories tonight. Been getting screwed over for taxes, trauma therapy missed one week and I missed it. Been a bad week so far....oh and snow coming down in April. I guess thats April Fools also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dickhead of the year

Nice little story about a dickhead who jumps to conclusions, runs away and refuses to listen to anything anybody has to say. Par for the course for the Literotica male.

Entertaining little story but why would she want to take such a dickhead back?

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
here is my take..

good story about a dumb ass..4.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Liked it.

Stories with misunderstanding can be fun to read.

Especially when they are well written, as this one is.

Yes, he could've asked about the shoe, but then

she also could've told him she had a guest.

But then we wouldn't have had a fun story, lol.

Reading some of the comments (just some, mind you)

it amazes me how negative some people are.

Life is a bowl of shit for you, isn't it?

Enjoyed this story.

Thanks writer!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seriously People.?????..........

How many of you, in the same situation, with no more than he had to go on, would have thought the exact same thing he did? Answer... EVERY freaking one of you. HELL,,, most ALL of us have done it with LESS.... I have, I admit.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
Still a 5

This read I smile through most of it as I read it before.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Yeah !

Dang you, you got me again! I loved the dog’s name DimWit. Just confirms you are a “joker” in your real life. Thanks for my day’s smile.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Again

Read this one again, and it is still funny as hell. I think I would have reacted the same way.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

then acting on the false premises, TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Still

a good story but I wouldn't recommend promoting an FWB to serious status. On the plus side, pretty impressive reaction to his mistake.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
OK

That long together and didn't recognize brother?!

Otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

After the misunderstanding, a mature response. Julie could have avoided it by mentioning her brother's presence. 5*s.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Funny yet not funny

Omg I almost spilled my coke, this was priceless, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Change the Title to "DimWwit - So Easy to Figure Out..."

Title says it all.

Good story.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Isn't love grand?

Self-inflicted trauma with a happy ending. 5 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
FOR ALL LIT READERS....FREE ADVICE

instead of oral stimulation to aid and abet an arousal, USE your own olfactory libido psyche . TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Another fun and creative story by one of the best authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That last line...

...earned you another star.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Honestly, I was wondering when I would read a story with a premise that what he thought was, wasn't. Good story.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Can't believe I read two RAACs in a row.

Just lucky, I guess.

You have to most imaginative story setups ever! Emergency lineman call!?!?

P.S. Great, great song line. Pure poetry. Who said country singers weren't poets?

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

Finally it's not what it looks like

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I apparently commented on this before. I don't know what I said that was so bad that it got deleted, because I just read it again, and I really liked it. If I were to make a MILD criticism, it would be to ask just where her brother was when he came over.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Plot twist: They're from Alabama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great short story - thank you!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

This kind of stories should be the norm in LW.

BTB and RAAC are also acceptable here.

CUCK stories should be anathema in LW.

So many categories that cucks can weasel into. Not LW.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. That is a really good story, a thing that is getting hard to find in LW.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

"...never married, quite conservative in my dating." I honestly don't know what conservative dating would entail.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

5 BIG FAT FUCKING STARS for this one, lol, We're men and we make mistakes all the time! Well I don't anymore, I got rid of my mistake 26 years ago! I totally agree with 26thNC. The other day I opened a tag = Cheating Wives out of curiosity and read a few with pretty good titles that turned out to be shit cuck stories. So I started going straight to the comments and they were all cuck shit stories! So, I only read stories from the Authors I follow and look for 26thNC's comments cause he tells it like it is and isn't all fucked up in the head like 99% of the millions of members here. Yes I've Bookmarked all my favorites and read the many excellent stories by TRUSTED AUTHORS! You write a story about a CUCK, then it had better be a BURN THE BITCH story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What would 26thNC know about a good story. He is a Republican supporter of Trump’s buddy Putin’s war! No brains!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If he finally remembered that it was her brother would he really think that all was ok or would he think that it was actually much, much worse than he first believed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These little "smiler" stories are a nice change of pace from the "heavies" that most stories here are.

Thanks!

Kind of makes you wonder, though, what the numbers might be for "real life" relationships that ended up ruined because one party jumped to an erroneous conclusion, which then inspired their vengeful words/actions that couldn't be unsaid/undone in the mind of the innocent(?) other party.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Never jump to conclusions. Trust but verify and remember jealousy is mistrust. You have to trust people (including and especially your spouse) until they show they can't be trusted or you will drive yourself crazy. Of coarse there are those crazy women who think if you never get jealous you don't really love them and they are out there so watch out. Good story

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Then again, she could have been getting it on with her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one, never saw that coming.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I still think this is one of the most lovely stories here.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

Damn!! You got me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If her brother lived with her, her fiancee would have expected him to be there. If her brother doesn't live with her and was just visiting, she would have needed to tell him she was going out. If she did tell him, that means he was in the bedroom with her while she changed. Sorry, but the story just doesn't add up.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Very good, nice turn about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the PI who gives you the info that your wife IS NOT having an affair.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The only five stars of this little series. Bravo.

JPB

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Cute story but the scene in her apartment just takes a lot of suspension of belief to get past. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5* for this MC. He didn't waste time with her!! Bitch should have told him about the brother staying over for a week!!

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Nice touch at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

FWB. We were both very conservative about dating, so we just fucked every so often.??

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Love this simple, little Femdom agitprop with a romantic twist and HEA.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Some of the more avid btb readers do realize that the MC made a bone headed mistake and he showed up unexpected and she did nothing wrong, yes? And oh yeah thexidiocy of not listening to any of the voice-mails. Though a short text is hard to avoid especially if it said "It was my brother, all in CAPS!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Laughable to see some commenters who still think there was some hidden conspiracy going on with her and her brother. Riiight. And yes the Apollo moon landing was staged etc etc

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is there some written (or unwritten) rule for the Loving Wives category that when a man discovers what appears to be even mild evidence of his wife’s betrayal that he first confronts her in a passive way (or maybe not at all) and then he MUST immediately cut off ALL communication with her? Sometimes they claim to have loved the wife for 20-30 years and they can’t even listen to her or read a couple texts? If their “love” for her is so fragile then it’s no wonder she’s cheating on the wuss. LW husbands, man up, grow a pair, pull on your big boy pants and DEAL with your wife!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had I done that I don't think My girl would be so kind and take me back.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He was very lucky. Good story. BardnotBard

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter2 months ago

I am Hurt & Mad, I am not interested in the truth, I don’t want to know! It is how so many LW men react. Delete, delete, delete! All you accomplish is to delete your grey matter, assuming you have any. God, I hope not too many men are really as juvenile and pathetic as so many of these stories seem to dictate.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

I am still awaiting a LW story where the "£victim" converses with the culprit shortly after the event.

Mind you that would reduce the length of quite a few to about one page!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2301 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...