All Comments on 'Fools Buzz In'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BobsheauxBobsheauxabout 6 years ago
SO MUCH YES!!!!

You did a fantastic job on this, baby! This is gonna be a classic. XD

Yes_That_OscarYes_That_Oscarabout 6 years ago
Fun for everyone :P

I listened to this audio and I want to do the same, to a girlfriend or wife, it sounds so much fun. I loved how Raven was channeling her annoyed voice into this character, I could see it in my mind's eye, that annoyed expression. The ending reminded me of this comedy skit I once saw, that I can't for the life of me, remember the name at the moment. The only thing I was kinda left missing, what kind of a payback will the man suffer. Knowing Raven, it will be evil and merciless. Absolutely loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

What an amazing experience. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!!!

That was hilarious. Everything was funny. You are one lucky fox if your significant other plays those kind of gags on you.Can't stop laughing.

RottenPinesRottenPinesabout 6 years ago
Wow!

That audio may have been the single most cringeworthy thing I’ve listened to in a long time. I loved it!

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 6 years ago
Another April Fool's Masterpiece

That was even funnier than your last April Fool's entry. Your audios are usually amazing, but somehow this was even more believable. Great Job.

celticladycelticladyabout 6 years ago
Extremely grateful for the headphones warning!

I actually waited until I was home alone to listen & I'm very glad I did! I burst out in laughter more than once! Brava! I'd happily give another 5 stars, were it allowed.

Now, as recommended by your intro, I look forward to finding more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very funny, Sounded like a short Manga

Lol I always get excited when you have new content and this one will go on as one of my favorites by you, lol and frankly on here. The dialogue was so funny and natural your immersed pretty soon. It would be so cool if it was illustrated. Love you, keep pushing the envelope!!

Ps:

Can you do a humorous lesbian one too? Like one where it's more of the focus.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 6 years ago
Great listen.

Well written and performed and very funny. Well done.

Werewolf500Werewolf500almost 6 years ago
Parents

Oh my God, my boyfriend has played with me in public, but if he ever did something like that... I was not able to stop laughing when you opened the door for you parents. Thank you.

Love this story keep writing (audio).

KevinlovesitallKevinlovesitallalmost 6 years ago
A great Gagi

I loved it ! I actually bought a pair of those for my now ex wife ! She was slow dancing with a friend on the pool deck when I hit the button ! He obviously making very intimate contact as he jumped and knocked her in the pool !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

[Daffy Duck voice]

"You're despicable."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Kevinlovesitall

'You must be a riot at parties, Double D.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous