All Comments on 'Working for Miss Black Pt. 04'

by Subtle28

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
How can I contact Miss Black?

The story is moving along quite nicely. I was wondering when we were going to read of Miss Black getting her claws into Staci. A clue in this chapter, linking back to the beginning of the first chapter, as to Miss Black’s future business plans? Is there a backstory of the relationship between Miss Black and Sasha? Why would all the female staff imitate the way Miss Black dresses?

I can see this story running for many more chapters because I don’t think it’s going to rely solely on what’s gone on up to now.

I rate stories which result in me looking forward to the next chapter but I rate even more highly the ones that not only have me do this but also have me thinking about the plot and trying to work out how it will develop. I am really enjoying this story and it’s a pity that there isn’t a 5 plus mark.

Nit picking time. Sorry. (1). How have you been with him gone at the retreat the last few days? (2). The next day, many miles away, #28 (Riggs) was watching the video of Miss Black fucking his fiancée (3). Sasha then walked behind him hooking in the same strapon used on Staci a few nights ago. He went to the retreat on sunday and to me the timeline is wrong. I may be totally wrong and/or stupid and have added 1 & 1 and made 17. It still didn’t spoil my enjoyment.

Subtle28Subtle28about 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to Emirus

Thank you so much for the response. I am glad you are being entertained with my writing and looking forward to next chapters....truth be told, I was going to make Chapter 5 the final one, but since it ties things up too fast, I just pulled it back to work on it some more...a little preview, it has some more out of office stuff (we have a very uncomfortable wedding).......I think we will return to the office in Chapters 6 and finally 7 where Miss Black really shines.

As for your timeline, I was thinking their interaction happened on Tuesday, Wednesday was him watching the video (Couldn't get around communication off the grid).....which makes Thursday night an interesting night for #28.

Get ready....number five should be out soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous