All Comments on 'The Courtship of Rachel Pt. 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your stories

Your stories always seems so sophiesticated and real. Love your stories and always keeps checking for your update.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter

The more you tell us about Birgit and Rachel the more i want to read.

This is just beautifully written . All these lives and loves are told with care and attention that it makes me really care about them and what happens to them.

Just gets better and better. The scene when Birgit and Rachel finally get together and have sex was so sexy and tender.

Looking forward to the Perils of Paula and An accidental Seduction by Maggie.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Five bonzer stars, mate!

As always, Shaima, your stories get better as you go along. Often it's the small things which lend verisimilitude. As an old lapsed Irish Catholic I can confirm that your sketch of the dreadful Eileen is accurate---she was of a type that should not have been allowed out without a keeper (and a scolds' bridle). And your comment about Danish sounding as if you're choking made me smile. An old friend of mine married a Norwegian girl and he lives in Norway. He once told me that learning Norwegian was like imitating a choking toad. So, hope to see more of these lovely characters soon.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Thank you for another great chapter

I am very impressed. I honestly have no idea how you keep all these characters straight in your head, but thank goodness you do. It makes for a very rich and captivating story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Very interesting writing style in this story

I love the interesting writing style, where the author breaks the fourth wall to let the audience know what she's doing from time to time, it adds to the appeal of the story. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bliss

Such a great series, love that the story is being told from two perspectives

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I am at a loss for words to truly describe how much I am enjoying this story. I love the interwoven perspectives and the energy you give the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous