All Comments on 'My Sub, A Perfect Erotic Storm'

by FieryMrningstar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
The author must have a rethink

This was frankly awful. She cuffed him up,and he could not get his shirt off. She ruined his best pants and never bothered to get his dick out. Later on his shirt was somehow removed while the cuffs were still on. She brought her husband along to the shoot,and he shook hands with the sub as if they were at the golf club or something....and they had been told the client wanted total discretion...but later on they went to a restaurant with him.He husband was on set throughout and offered opinion on the quality of the shoot,then shook hands again.What a mood killer. And there was so much of the story wasted with her faffing about preparing herself...and even then...having been told that the sub had certain tastes,and having been given material to study pre shoot,which showed that he liked to be naked,she showed up in the wrong gear and left his clothes on....god....it was awful,I’m glad that I am already beginning to forget the hottest shoot in the history of porn.....awful..should win an award.

Scott4harmlessfunScott4harmlessfunabout 6 years ago
Super sensual-well written erotica

Highly erotic warmup to what I hope will be a Part II. Would love to follow the evolution of this novice Domme/wife. That transfer of power is sure to lead her to wanting more & more control.

Lucky hubby, and very lucky sub.

settledseassettledseasabout 6 years ago
nicely done. .

as i am not that sure of the workings of a Dom/sub live or role play.

i do kno, that there is a certain thrill on both sides, and that it does not always mean sex. thus, this is wonderfully set and laid out, as a story. you have done well.

keep it up. .

ss

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Immediately liked the idea.

I immediately liked the idea as soon as I read the description. My thought was that it would be something different from many of the often quite ordinary stories on here. However somewhere I feel that the original plot got lost and it became somewhat bland. The fire that was waiting to ignite somehow got smothered and the story had no excitement.

I thought of suggesting that you write another version of the story again from Richard’s point of view and maybe a version from the photographer. But having thought about it I think you should cut your losses and learn from your mistakes. One suggestion would be to get yourself a good editor. I would also suggest that you resist any temptation to write a sequel.

I am trying to be cruel to be kind unlike many that anonymously condemn without saying anything constructive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous