All Comments on 'Free Day'

by Joephus511

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 6 years ago
Bdsm

Not LW. This is BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your balls dont turn blue you fucking moron.

If you’re going to write porn, at least have the goddamn courtesy of making it physiologically accurate.

And jf she hates having sex with you and enjoys humiliating and/or degrading you, then why would she remain married to you? Why not take all your shit then post your abject humiliation on the internet leaving you with only suicide as the only real outcome you have left?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absurd in the extreme

How anyone can think such a story is realistic, exciting and worthy of perhaps creative musing, is beyond my comprehension. You didn't even develop the "male" character well enough such that mental illness could be a plausible consideration. Worthy of enduring contempt.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHAT IS WAY BEYOND WIERD, STRANGE, EERIE, MACABRE

I THINK he was the recipient of this tale, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
drink some drano

It's good for you, honest!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Really?

Really? 1st - He (a person we do know nothing about) has a "free" day every month...To be with his wife? Of course not: "My wife does not participate in any part of the day", as she doesn't participaate in any part of the other days! 2nd - the wife (also a person we do know nothing about) hates the sight of him...3rd - In reality he knows he is mentally ill, needing professional help, but he hides behind a sick marriage...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
'Last Day': Late in the day I'm locked in my chastity cage.

Last line I could stomach before I upchucked: 'Last Day': "Late in the day I'm locked in my chastity cage."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe you should volunteer at a hospices

Do something constructive with your life. You can’t write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
only question is why?

Why put up with this shit?

Why pretend there is love?

Why pretend there is respect?

Why stay in sham of a marriage?

Why pretend this is a story?

Why publish this trash?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Such hate

Most disgusting flash story yet. Some of the sickest thoughts imagined. I'm sure that is what the writer was going for but e really should share these thoughts with his shrink and spare everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree, why?

Even the fantasies about being dominated, their is a desire that you matter to the woman of your fantasy. The real question is why do you hate and devalue yourself so much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drano?

Nah, Tide Pods. They taste like chicken.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
May I please

Have the last five minutes back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

The only possible reason he continues this farce of a marriage I can see is that he must really, really hate himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

why would any real man put up with her shit either throw the bitch out or leave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
People , you have been trolled

There is a small yet very open group of writers who do this just so they can pat each other's back and laugh at the " neanderthals " in LW . They call it ' Poking the Ferrets ' .

Always look at the bio page . Usually just registered in the last few days . Never any favorites listed . One or two stories max posted . Then it's time for a new Alt username and the process to begin all over .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you, author

Thank you for writing this and pissing off the LW troll. Let’s just hope is head explodes or possible just a nice little aneurysm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot hot !

Really exciting. Don’t mind the hateful shitheads who can’t understand this fetish. Too bad for them. Let us know please what happens next month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why wasn't this in Fetish?

Where it belongs.

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401about 6 years ago
Damn

I get that everybody has their kink and all and I don’t want to sound overly judgmental, but damn! The humiliation factor of a cheating wife will almost always be the prime motivator when blood gets spilled in cases like this. A lot of blood. Copious amounts of blood. But, hey. To each his own, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Put this garbage in Fetish

Then laugh yourself silly. Here's some facts. The cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time without the key. A visit to a locksmith gets him 10 copies of the key to open the lock. Even a moron goes down to Home Depot, buys a pair of $20.00 bolt cutters and cuts himself free. If his wife complains, bitch slap her. What's she going to do? Beat him up? Don't think so. The stupid bull touches him and it's off to prison for the bull. A smart man plays the game HE'S playing. He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. He could also trot on down to the police station, have them cut it off and have his bitch of a wife arrested. You do know it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage, right? There are so many things wrong with this stupid story I don't know where to start. Why would any man allow his wife to demean, degrade and humiliate him? Is he totally without pride and self respect? Even for fiction this was stupid. Sickening story of abuse. Go away and never post again.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmmm

Nothing good to say about this, just cuck garbage on steroids with the added humiliation added. Sorry couldn't finish so no score.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
No-one

Not even a cuck could appreciate this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just how much of a loser do you have to be...

... to keep returning to a stories comment section just write multiple negatives asswipe comments?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Joe511, your tale needs 911. I figure you for a troll...

If not, PM me, I might be able to help

If you do keep posting cuckold content in LW, you're going to take some.

Even as quality a writer as GoodHusband took some for his stories.

In short, you need some tension, some eroticism, some release, and some crumbs of kindness or redemption or contrition or intimacy between the spouses. Give folks something positive to find.

OR NOT. Do wyw, what you got to do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Move out of your mom's basement.

You might feel better about your pitiful self, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Free Day

Your Sick! Seek Help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The flying tur of the day!So bad it hurts!

So bad it hurts! Of course closet gay @peteswick loved this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very well written. Thank you for this submission; I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

poor man needs some balls and go and get a life by himself and leave the whore at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

The cage is a toy. He can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. Don't think so? GOOGLE it! He doesn't need the key to remove the cage. A couple of simple tools found in every home will remove it. Of course a clever man suffers some embarrassment, goes to a locksmith and has several keys made that he keeps with him and around the house and in his car. He also has the locksmith makes extra keys to the special wing of their house. A smarter man has a security system installed that records everything in and out of the house and therefore knows the identity of the "bulls". That way, when he divorces the slut he can go after all her bulls in Court and in their private lives. Things like telling their wives and girlfriends what they are doing and having them fired from their jobs. But the best thing a smart man does? Is drive himself and his toy to the Police station. Where the police will remove the cage in seconds and then proceed to arrest his wife. On charges like assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. You DO know that it's illegal to lock someone in the cage, right? With the police report in his hand the divorce will be a slam dunk. His wife will be in prison, enjoying being Big Bertha's Bitch and he will retain 90 to 100% of the marital assets since she has been convicted of several felonies. Plus which he'll have all the money he acquired from the bulls when he sued them in open Court. This story couldn't be any dumber if you TRIED to make it that way. I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was and how sick a person would have to be even to write this garbage down on paper. There is simply nothing amusing or entertaining about abusing and torturing another human being.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What he needs is a new writer.

Someone not so gay.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

There is simply no explanation of why husband has placed himself in that situation. He either likes and so he should stop complaining; or he does not enjoy it, in which case he can easily end it. This is a story looking for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not much to it- not a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous