All Comments on 'Used & Abused Ch. 06'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fucking hot

interesting plot twists made cumming while reading this impossible to resist

incredibly fucking hot - can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

This is a great story, very hot. I just came across it a couple days ago and had to read all of the installments back to back. Can't wait for the next one.

alleyslutalleyslutabout 19 years ago
pleeeeese finish this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sooooooooo wet from reading all of this!!!!....pleeeeeese finish it...!!!...i need to cum sooooo bad right now....and the kicker will be when she finds out that hubby has known all along and turns over to the frat...!!!!....pleeeeeeeeeese...!!!!!...luv u...candy...xoxoxoxo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
get to Typing

A very Hot story. I read all 6 chapters and am eagerly awaiting Chapter 7. Candy--U go girl!!!!!

<grin>

Stamp97Stamp97about 19 years ago
Oh My

Don't stop now. I have got read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OH MY GOSH

This is the best story I have ever read. Please please Keep writein!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
foud it again!

I started reading your series a while back then couldn't remember the title to keep going! bummer! found it again and finished - TOO HOT!!! :) keep it going you dirty girl!

pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Deliciously nasty

. . . with a surprising and sexy twist at the end. You are a very naughty girl, Jes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic Sexy Story

This could have been my ex wife at my bachelor's party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story BUT ...

Nice story (v horny) but.. BUT .. has no one else noticed tha our lovely slut was married (for 4 years) to the dull but loving MIKE in chapter 1, but then gets fucked by her unknowing husband MARK! in chapter ^6 ... But i suppose if you fuck that many guys (even in the adorably slutty way of our heroine) you are going to call out the wrong name from time to time!!

Rich from the uk - where the grammar comes from...

mengiaboymengiaboyalmost 15 years ago
what a fantasy!

very hot indeed. The only thing I would have changed it that Glen should have left the computer screen off for a while so that she would have been hyper sensitive to the sensations going on behind. It would have been a real mind fuck being so isolated in the pantry while her ass and pussy where being assaulted in the other room. I realize that she needed to see the screen though once her husband entered the picture.( awesome twist btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Meh...?

A. Every last one of these should be on the loving wives section, not the noncon section.

B. When you ended up typing out how the wife was caalling her husband faithless, were you able to do so with a straight face?

rickjones185rickjones185about 11 years ago
Oh my

This is the best one yet. I am so hard reading this. I wish it was me on that table getting reamed by all those guys. Thanks for sharing your stories with me.

chrissy2chrissy2about 5 years ago
the curtin

Great idea to have her pussy exposed yet he body hidden you really made her her a total porn slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pots and Kettles come to mind, the Faithless Bitch is not a Wife she even referred to slimey Glen as her Boyfriend they derserve each other. Will Glen look after Her if Mark kicks Her out and will She keep Her job if the School discovers She`s been screwing Minors???

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh to be a frats fuck toy! Totally at their disposal to be used as they desire!❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv this!

Actually perhaps a year ago I read this, its even better this time.

5 Stars 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous