All Comments on 'The Magical Mystery Tour - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! What a lineup.

There are a couple of authors there I haven't read. This is going to be so great! Thank you, Randi. Thank you Authors, and thank you, Literotica.

JMH1961JMH1961about 6 years ago
I've died and gone to Heaven

Mow the lawn...Nope. Wash the truck...Nope. Clean the house...Hell No. Order delivery and read all weekend....Damn Skippy. Thank You All.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 6 years ago
Holy Cow!

I mean, really! Holy. Cow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Criminy!

I may never get to work again!

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow thanks for this

An incredible line up, well done.

leahwwleahwwabout 6 years ago
Delightful surprise

No girls night out needed this week...Couple bottles of sweet red wine and candle light ...hugsssthanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fresh air

Breathed into the stuffy atmosphere around here. This is incredible. First Legends, then Westerns, and now Mysteries. You are changing the landscape, and very much for the better. All these super-stars, gathered under one banner. The trolls gnash their teeth in impotent fury and vote their one stars, while the overwhelming chorus of approval keeps chugging along. I'll be reading for days.

Thanks for reaching out and including authors from across the spectrum. I discovered some new delights. GoldenIangel, Androgynousother, and rediscovered KK. You do a service to us readers like no one else. Thanks to all these great writers who made this old codger's day, week and month.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
OD

Almost too much to take in, after maybe one decent posting. Every couple of days. I could only get through four stories tonight. Thanks Randi, for your efforts in pulling this together. Special thanks to all the authors for their excellent offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

So many of my favorite authors. I don't know how I can get through all of the stories before I lose this thread. Thank you so much and thanks to all of the authors who have provided me hours and hours of pleasure reading your stories over the last decades. Yup! I think we are talking more than a decade here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lots of good stuff to read all in one too big slug at once. All this corralling of some of the best to wait and post all on one date probably explains why the new stories are mostly a wasteland. I am wasting my time scouring new stories in hopes of something decent to read. Not sure how grateful I feel about Randi's (?) writing assignments. Part of me just feels annoyed for the time I waste looking for a good story.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
ALL GOOD STORIES BY SOME OF THE BEST ON LIT

but only what one expects of writers with pure talent. KUDOS FOR ALL tk u mlj lv nv

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
All but one of the best is on this list

What about Vandemonium1? But I do have to say there is more reading here than normal. And almost no cuckold stories.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
A Winner

My goodness, all this talent to read at once. Like a literary Christmas. I see immediate enjoyment in my future. Thank you.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Flabbergasted!

...or something like that. What a lineup. *****

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago

Over the past year, the following writers have taken part in these events: Angiequesophie, Cpete, DFWBeast, Edrider73, Girlinthemoon, Harddaysknight, Laptopwriter, KK, Mainefiddleheads, Ohio, Oshaw, PapaToad, Qhml1, Saxon_Hart, TexasTallTales, Woodmanone, Postscriptor, MattblackUK, Vandemonium1, DTIverson, JakeRivers, SW_MO_Hermit, Britease, Maninconn, Andyhm, StangStar06, Carvohi, Amyyum, Coaster2, JustPlainBob, Eclare, Lostboy, Malreaux, JoeDreamer, GoldenIangel, TxRad, Silkstockingslover, BurntRedstone, RWSteward, Raisa_Greywood, Androgynousother, DeYaKen, Markelly, Xelliebabex, AwkwardMD, Amoryparks, TexasFarmBoy, Patricia51, Stev2244, Todd172, RichardGerald, Jezzaz, and Etaski.

If I have overlooked anyone, I apologize. I counted 85 stories. I would like to thank those writers and applaud those stories. I would also like to thank the readers who have been so kind in reading, commenting and voting on our stories. I hope you enjoyed the ride. All the best, Randi.

WOLVERINE12WOLVERINE12about 6 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!

Black Randi thanks for this great ensemble 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heh. You're not too bright. We said "waiting until your nexr fuckup" a few short houts ago. And true to habit, you did EEXACTLY that! Kudos to you Robbi, Laurel, and Jefferey!

You are totally awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2156 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...