All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 100'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments
JonadamSvangustJonadamSvangustabout 6 years ago
Thanks Tefler

And congrats on your 100th chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

It’s finally here. The 100th chapter. I can’t believe it, I’m in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whooohooow!!!

Yeeey it's here, it's finally here!! Wow. I'm really happy, my shot or well overdose of TSM has arrived.

Congratulations Tefler on your 100th chapter of this huge saga. Keep on writing, you f###ing ROCK!!

Thanks for making my month 😀

Now, I'll go and read it

Johan

cummer_elitecummer_eliteabout 6 years ago
Finally

I am so happy that it has finally come.

Congrats tefler for making an amazing chapter.It has got the highest rating of 5.00 on lit.Truly fantastic.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb and brilliant just hope Jade is safe.

Superb and brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh boy oh Boy Oh Boy , it’s finally here

Doing my happy dance before I even start reading chapter 100, have been waiting for a week like a kid staring at a shop window .. grats Teffler , chapter 100 and looks like I’ll need a huge cup of joe tonight before I sit down to start reading it ..,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn, you wrote a book in less than 30 days.... LOL

Usually by the time I get to the comments there's 30+.

You been kickin' ass since the last time we talked, Patreon is goin' well, good in ya!

It won't be long before we'll be seeing this on the 'big screen'. Have you picked up that book, "How To Write a Screen Play", yet? LOL

Now to the catchin' up with my fav space cowboy.

Later,

GeoD

thalt992000thalt992000about 6 years ago
After that length and still a cliff hang

Come on couldn't you have been nice and rapped up the nymph story arc in the same chapter grr. Well written as always, and your writing is still improving. Lost count how many times I have read through and the writing is so much better then in the start.

Gears on 100 and May their be 100 more ( plz) ok so that is a big hope.

Lawrence Hopper ( thalt992000)

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
Something i'd like to say...

First let me say congrats Telfer on writing Ch. 100 it just goes to prove your story is completely kick ass. Second i just have to say something i don't say often. After reading chapter 100 of this story i feel like i need a cigarette. To be honest being motivated enough to read 28 pages of story almost never happens to me. At the same time i feel kind of depressed to because now i have to wait again to read the next chapter and i desperately want to read MORE! :D

Oh well i guess i'll have to get my fix of TSM by reading chapter 100 over and over again :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow, just... wow!

SirCarlSirCarlabout 6 years ago
3 Cheers....

Three cheers and a pint Tef! Once again very well done.

Jbro123Jbro123about 6 years ago
Thank FUCK for that!

Finally! But holey-shitballs that was worth the wait! THANK YOU Tef!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Holy cow 28 pages...i should have gone to bed 6 hours ago

Nikodemus00Nikodemus00about 6 years ago

Incredible. I intended to break this up over a few nights of reading, but each page went seamlessly into the next. I can see why you didn't want to break it up.

Thanks for the great story so far! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epic

what a battle with massive storytelling now we have one last battle with to wrap up next chapter. love the powers the lioness the badass tech gear all round good read everybody got their just derserts others secrets were revealed and the progenrator revealed his plans also jade rushes to save her people so get the next chapter ready Tefler please. cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy shit!

Not only a super sized chapter but a super sized battle!I'm already drooling to see where the story goes.not gonna lie I think I made a mess in my shorts a few times.and it wasn't even the sexy bits!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 6 years ago
Holy Hell!

I was listening to disturbed albums while reading, and it made the fight scenes way more intense!

I love your story, Tef, please keep up the good work!

hpinghpingabout 6 years ago
Wow, wow and wow

It took me four hours to read this, while I heard 4 hours of British marches being played from YouTube.

This chapter is Epic, and really, realy worth the wait. Now we are foing into hibernation until Tefler gives us the warning that the next dose will be here. I Hop that that will be real time soon, but I also think that waiting a few days more to let him rest after this epic battle wille be well deserved.

However, I wonder what Admiral Weber will be facing now Jade is going after him...

I think that there will be a great deal of political backlash with the revealing of the corruption of the Fleet Admiral and his cronies by Jehenna and the surviving 4 Nyphs, also with the publication of the data in Tartarus and who was responsible for that satellite, and who is the actual owner of that data.

Nice to finally know the name of the Black Ship Progenitor. He just does not understand the influence of the Terran upbringing and DNA in John's mental malke-up.He is a man who does everything mentally, leaning on his thralls, while John is using his own body to get the results. Psychic powers are good to use, but if they are gone, you have lost everything because you have no backup...

Thanks Tefler for this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are just full of cliffs and hangers Aren't you

I hate cliff-hanging a story but you tefler you keep on man keep on your story your rules dont let them tell you different 5 stars i'd a voted more but they only go 5 to bad it's worth 10 easy

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
28 Pages of Battle - Wow

Okay, with a little bit of prep and aftermath, but still.

Interesting that the other Progen didn't pay any attention to the gals and was surprised by John's strength. He doesn't know that the greater the emotional bond, the greater the power. Nor does he know how powerful the gals are. Makes sense. I imagine that will play a key role in the final battle.

I also feel we are going to see the space equivalent of the USS Yorktown which was rapidly repaired after the Battle of the Coral Sea to play a key role in the Battle of Midway. The Japanese did not think such major repairs could be done anywhere near as fast. I think several of the races are going to rebuilt resources faster than are antagonist friend expects. Trying to figure out his motives is certainly interesting though. Is he trying to cripple John's allies before fighting John, or clear the decks FOR John?

So, far evil Progen has pitted races against each other. Is he going to pit the Marliri against the Brimorians or one of the groups of baddies in the story? Do you think John is going to have to rescue Jade, or will she succeed on her own? Is our team going to go fight the Kirrix, or leave that to the T-Fed? Will the delay connecting with the Trankurans cause a problem do you thing? Is it time for a civilian leadership for the Terrans -- maybe Voss? Or, do you think we will see Caldwell or Charles?

Calara's Mom really owes John now, but he owes her for the warning. I really enjoy their interaction and look forward to more. Helene is wonderful. I hope her personality doesn't change too fast. I like her being in awe of things. I assume Faye really grows from the experience. Was John helping Dana unlock more knowledge in this chapter? Was the magnetism and gravity, or did she already have that with her ability to modify stuff on the molecular level? Did we see her realize she had that ability?

Well, it's 8:49 in the morning. That's all I can write. Time for bed. Good thing I got a little bit of sleep before the story dropped.

GrendralGrendralabout 6 years ago
Brillent

You sir are magnificent. Without a doubt the best author on this site thank you for another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well worth the wait

First thing: I personally have gotten used to the give or take about a month wait between chapters, so as a result was very confused by the extended wait. However, after reading this chapter, I must say bravo! The second thing is just an idea more than anything, your story, your decision on how things are done, but maybe having a general title for a big event like this chapter, and then having a special quote as a header for the chapter. An example would be this chapter being called "The battle for terra" and then having the chapter quote at the top of the first page. Anyway this is a bit long so I'm not going to say anything else, that's my two cents on this matter, and please keep up the good work!

sailandoarsailandoarabout 6 years ago
Thanks ...

. . . . your great !

AWigginAWigginabout 6 years ago
All that...

...and we still get a cliffhanger! I had hoped for a chance to take a breather, but that does not appear to be in the cards. Not complaining mind you, just exhausted. On a more serious note; great storyline, excellent writing, and continually following the rule “Always leave them wanting more” makes this series an absolute must read. Tefler, thank you for continuing this work and giving us such a great escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

You held together a very coherent tale that just kept me reading and there is more to come. I almost pity Weber but I hope he gets his just deserts. I wish I could give it more than 5

Alex

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aabout 6 years ago
Epic ... just Epic

15 stars would be less for this almost 3 chapter combo .

Thanks Tefler :)

jankromandjankromandabout 6 years ago
great

super first 100 chapters, looking so much forward to the next 100. (no pressure)(:-)

YazvanYazvanabout 6 years ago
Holy ****

Words cannot describe how amazing this chapter is. Thank you Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When I reached John reaching Olympus I suddenly found myself comparing him a bit to Goku. Always showing up late, getting stronger, being surrounded by other strong people, starting out not knowing his heritage only to find out it's rather dark, dealing out insane damage to save the day. Plus with the Invictus going as fast as it does and always shocking the uninitiated leads me towards instant transmission.

Great chapter as always.

lunchbox90lunchbox90about 6 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 CHAPTERS!

This story has been one helluva roller coaster, and I refuse to get off of it.

One minor question though, how do you pronounce Helene's name? I keep alternating between hel-en-ah and hel-ay-nee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some people be salty!

I read the long comment by the anon above criticizing the story and saying that they would never pay a dime for it. Yet, here they are at the end of Ch 100 commenting on it! Why put so much time into something you dislike? I personally am really enjoying Tefler's works but I can understand the feeling of oversexification to the beginning part of it. The sex has tapered off somewhat, but there's definitely more sex in it than I'll have in the rest of my life. The plotline and character building it still pretty damn fun and enjoyable. Besides... You're on Literotica for fuck's sake!

It's a story that feels shallow on the surface and deeper once you read into it. It's also a somewhat cliche love story with a hero as the protagonist. But, it's almost like Rick and Morty with how it embraces that cliche absurdity! It works because so many other hero stories are short and straightforward while this takes it to the next level of directness; like Deadpool. John knows how cliche it is to have the asian girl in what's effectively a gundam. John knows how silly it is to have a harrem that he's nearly mind controlled and he feels guilty about! It takes on the cliche themes and headbutts them! That's part of what makes it unique; it doesn't hide behind the false pretense of 'this is all 100% new thought and plotlines'. We're several thousand years beyond learning how to write as a civilization, do you think one person could possibly come up with 2.5 million words of brand new untouched plotlines? I don't think so. But Tefler compiles some grandiose and exciting themes together into something that's more than the sum of its parts. And for that, I deeply enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My 1st Comment on This

I have been reading Literotica for eleven years. I have never joined, for one reason or another. In all that time, I have only left four comments. I am telling you this background on me, to assist in explaining the rarity of this event. I have so enjoyed this tale of yours. I count the days in waiting until your monthly posting. You have managed to incorporate a genre and several situations that I enjoy reading. Noone can be classified as perfect. Yet, any truely negative comments made toward you or this story, will most likely originate from an anonymous source and be made by an individual whom is jealous of your abilities and their lack thereof. Great job. Thank you, from those of us that truly appreciate you and your efforts.

ZephStormZephStormabout 6 years ago
First comment

Firstly, congratulations on chapter 100! What a trip this has been! I've been reading this story since chapter one, every step of the way, and you've made me create an account just so I can emphasize just how much I love this story. Seeing John and Alyssa's humble start, I never expected it to become such a fascinating journey, but your storytelling is so exquisite I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to! Here's to another hundred chapters!

~Zeph

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

some folks can't even write one adequate chapter, and you crank out a hundred great ones, thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Whew! I'm exhausted reading this last Chapter in one session. It was worth the wait!

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH

HoodedHoodedabout 6 years ago
5am

worth staying up and reading going to be now, keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That minefield tactic

Anyone else get flashbacks to Galaxy Quest with that minefield maneuver?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This isn't enough... Not even close! Need so much more...

I know Tefler has no obligations to us, but goddamn.... This is like a drug! It's absolutely great while you're taking it, but it only leaves you craving more..... Now the wait for the next chapter begins, and it's going to be utterly difficult.

Dammit Tefler, you're a genius and I absolutely can't wait for more!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderabout 6 years ago
Well done good sir and thank you!

Tefler, I have to say congratulations good sir! I have been following your story since the first chapter and you developed this story beyond every expectation! 5 stars for you sir! You are not only a good writer, but also a good man!

Those of you reading this comment, might be wondering why I have the opinion that Tefler is a good man. I do not know the man personally, but let me tell you the story of how I know this.

A little more than a year ago, when Tefler was in the mid 20s chapter wise, I came up with an idea for him to use in his story. I asked if he'd like to look it over and he said that he would and decide whether or not that he would use it. He sent back a response that was both surprising and delightful. He told me that the idea that I had created was well thought out and well written and that he'd hate to have ruined such great and diverse characters.

The surprising part was when he then told me that he would love to see me create and write a story with these characters and that he'd be delighted to read them. From that moment on, I was inspired to write my own stories, create my own universes which I could make as I wished and I have already done so.

He not only liked my idea but told me to make it my own and I have thus have been inspired since. He could just as easily taken it and called it his own, but he did not. This is why he is good man. I have also seen that he won an award from Lit as the most inspirational writer of the year. In my eyes, that is an award and mantle that he earned, a dozen times over.

Tefler, my hats off to you good sir. From one writer to another, thank you!

jlmnjlmnabout 6 years ago
Can't believe it didn't occur to me sooner...

... that the difference between the women John bonded after one load (or even split many, many ways) and 3-4 is intent. When he deliberately wants to bond someone, the first shot does it. If he wasn't intending to bond someone, it must become unavoidable after 3-4. Yes, people who they've intended to add to the crew have taken 3 times, but he's always been telling them, and thinking, "third times the charm" beforehand.

John alters the first few women unintentionally, guided by his subconscious idealized physical form for a women. Then, when they first start talking to Athena, she tells him to guide his alterations of the crew with general intentions, rather than specifics. It's hardly a stretch to think that the same would go for bonding women.

On a totally different topic, wasn't there two inbound Maliri fleets? I only recall one arriving. Were they just too far away to make it in time? Did the two fleets link up before joining the batte? I'm sure Edraele would have mentioned it if they ran into trouble.

jlmnjlmnabout 6 years ago
Oh, yeah. One other thing...

I wonder if they're planning to keep (and presumably heavily upgrade) the Nexus fleet. I've been hoping for some time that they would deploy a full fleet of escort ships for Faye to control, beyond the single destroyer they've talked about putting in the enlarged hanger.

On the other hand, during this battle flying the Invictus, firing its guns, and flying the Raptor was taxing Faye to the limit. Maybe she can't fly and shoot for a whole fleet on her own... More Faye's! She's a computer, clone her off a few dozen times, problem solved. (From previous comments, I don't think Tefler wants to do this, but I like it)

I'm still hoping they'll build psychic receivers (based off the psy shaper tech) into Faye's body so she can join the crew in psychic communication.

(Faye might be my favorite character. It is also possible that I am a Technosexual. I do not apologize for it. :)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
It seems

That BSP is not aware John's Thralls are so powerful. He thinks all that came just from John.

And no, the other Maliri fleet is in Ashanath space by now...

The following are not spoilers because chapter 101 is not even to the editors yet....so ptttthhhhh....LOL

And: the Invictus is going to have to make a bee-line back to Brimorian space to both deal with Athgiloi, grab his nymph, work out the beginnings of a solution for the Abandoned, and set the Brimorians as a culture straight.

Also, I am thinking Dana is going to come through with a major improvement in the ship plating with the new Vulkat crystal tech.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Chapter 101

Tefler has set the 25th for the release of Chapter 101 on Patreon which means around the first of next month for Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy WOW!!

I checked for this story for what seemed like months. It was worth the wait! Great story; I've enjoyed every word. Thank you for your work and amazing talent! Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

100 chapters. Congratulations. What an amazing ride and thank you so very very much.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthabout 6 years ago
Thanks so much for this!

This was one helluva ride! I couldn't get anything done today, just had to read this chapter! One question though: is it possible to come face-to-face with a cock? Shouldn't it be face-to-cock? ;)

But seriously, this was great! I loved the changes in perspective, it gave depth to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ohhhh MYYYYY GOOOOODDD!!!!

I, i, i..... Words fail me. I have spent hours today reading this chapter. I even forgot to eat dinner. But it was worth it. This was just, just incredible. This is the best chapter so far. I am sure of it. I am glad you showed the federation forces as capable warriors, that fought tooth and nail with everything they had. Before i started reading, i was afraid it would just be the invictus sweeping inn and saving the inept terran forces.

Luckilly you showed them as capable and currageous as opposed to their complete idiot leaders. well not all the admirals were idiots, just the most powerful ones. This battle was not as black and white, as the earlier ones. this time you showed varying details and complexities, that sometimes have been slightly lacking in the former battles.

The Invictus and its crew could never have done this alone. That would just have been stupid. Instead you showed both the feds and the Maliri doing their part to. And utilising the nexus fleet was a stroke of genius. Perhaps they could have played a bigger rolle.

But who cares about tiny shit like that. This chapter was an utter joy to read. The long wait was more than worth it. Besides, with the sheer size of this chapter; in reality the wait has not been any longer than usual. Rather than slowing down, you have sped up in productivity. Tefler, you are (pardon my French) a bloody genius. Thank you for a marvelous read. You made my day. So now i can sit down and wait for the next chapter. I am looking forwards to Webers reckoning, and the rescue of Jehane and the nymphs. But take your time Tefler. I will not be nagging you. The chapter comes when it does, and when that happens, I am certain it will be another gem. They always are.

Thank you

cummer_elitecummer_eliteabout 6 years ago

Is the evil progenitor John's father? He seemed to be concerned when John was about to die .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was awesome

Totally worth the wait, thank you very much for this chapter. I really enjoy your writing style, helps with the story I'm writing.

Hmmm, is all this a training course set up for John by the other Progenitor???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you

had better, be, A, young B, in good health. love this story,, Please More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Helene alive?

Where did Helene fall asleep? I hope it was not the 4th deck. Because didnt that deck get depressurized?

I also thought there was a second Kintark fleet using Brimorian space to attack the TF no?

And where is Calara’s father’s ship? Didint they get called back in time for the defense of Terra?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

God. Please keep going. Love it all

TiahrTiahrabout 6 years ago
HO LEE SHIT

I wish I could give this chapter 10 stars. I'm glad to see the plot threads snaking out wider even as some antagonists are shown the exit. Keep it up

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Stuff I Hoped to See in Chapter 100:

1 - Helene recruited – check. Very hot, very sweet

2 - Invictus saves Olympus – check. John needs a place to refit. Also a good opportunity to share tech

3 - Invictus saves Terra – check. As a native Terran, I approve of this plot development

4 - Jade saves nymphs & Jehanna, unleashing EPIC, world-shaking vengeance - Cliffhanger...

Bonus Stuff Tefler Threw in to Wow Me:

1 – Helene is part Kintark (which is cool), not part fish-person (ick).

2 - Stabbing battleships to death with a mech... badass.

3 - High Admiral Dickhead getting squished to death by a dragon... sweet.

4 - More dragonslaying... double-sweet.

5 – Sexy badass Maliri marines dropping in to save the day… finally, finally, finally.

6 – The psychic dampener weapon… this actually didn’t take me by surprise at all, but now that it’s been introduced, the possibilities are endless.

Question for future chapters - I’m not convinced Admiral Deveraux is dead, maybe she suffered crippling injuries and was imprisoned on Tartarus? She would make a good Third Matriarch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why jade!? Why!!!!!!!

So jade........ This is the second time you've skipped a fight....... What up girl?!

I mean, come on...... The first time you slept through it... And that's perfectly fine.

I slept through my alarm once....or twice.... But hey now! This time you out an out ran

away like a little........... And don't give me some lame reason about how much you miss your long lost sisters and how afraid you are you'll never be able to find them...

Cause that wouldn't, not be understandable....

The point is this.... Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three is a pattern.

If you aren't in the next fight I will have to conclude you have a fear of large and amazing battle scenes. Please show up next time.....

A concerned Fan.

P.S. If you shape shift and eat Weber, and or receive a substantial amount of spankings from John, all is forgiven....

P.P.S Tefler, I know you must be frustrated with Jade right now and believe me....

I am too.... Just remember that, A; she's really really hot.. And B; see A.

She deserves another chance. At least she didn't sleep through the entirety of your masterpiece this time, right? Anyway, best of wishes and thank you for putting up with your characters misbehaving. It means a lot to us.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time

As by best guess 6 months have passed in John's timeline since we first saw him heading towards karoon. Is this correct???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

It was nice.

jlmnjlmnabout 6 years ago
Re: Helene alive?

Not to worry. Helene was in the Observatory on deck 3. There was a plasma fire in the galley on deck 4. No stated depressurization that I recall, though the plasma must have had a path from outside the ship to the deck 4 galley. In any event, no damage stated where Helene was during the battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

From the bottom of me heart thank you

Wonderful chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How many times

How many times does the kitchen have to get destroyed before you will be happy with the furnishings? I still can't believe you ruined another kitchen 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're my favorite author

I love your story, please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn fabulous

Damn fabulous space opera, keep it coming please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Telfer you magnificent bastard!

What a frigging novel! This chapter alone is a book! Damn it man, that was fantastic!

Thank you, I enjoyed it so much!

Keep doing what you are doing, love every word of it.

Cheers!

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 6 years ago
Holy Fart Monkeys...

28 Pages long. I was so surprised being so used to 10. just started page 2 but had to comment. Your a crazy person you know that. The gods love you thank you.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Kitchen:

This was the 'other' kitchen that was there for the Marines...not the officer's mess this time.

It was just time for that one to be renovated...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BSP

He's more than likely a half brother.

FervorFervorabout 6 years ago
Binged

I sat down and started reading this chapter, and didnt get up until i finished it. I am glad, that in his infinite wisdom, Tefler decided to post this massive chapter all at once. There was so much going on, and the combat was so fast and chaotic, i think i would have lost some of the excitement in the weeks between chapters.

On a not so serious note. I like to think that Tefler enjoys cliffhangers so much, he has to add dozens of them even in the same chapter. I would get frustrated when he would switch to different characters. "What happens to the ground team next!?" *Reads a couple sentences* "oh man, i havent heard about Sakura in a while, im glad she popped back up"

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Question:

Question: Who else wants to hear John say to Calara, after she vaporizes the pride ship of the Brimorian Fleet, "Calara! you fried the fish too long! They are burnt to a crisp!"

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Sniff, Sniff

Tashanna! Are your panties burning again?

Talk about a seafood platter!

If a Brimorain gets lasered and is thrown onto a spike jutting from the superstructure....Is that a fish stick?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Ohhh!

I am so sorry I overcooked them Admiral! Let me try again! I will just do a slow bake this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tech

Great story I read this chapter twice love it I wanted to say a while back you talked about what to do with the hanger space I was thinking about hover turrets you have all the tech in the story already quantum guns advanced antigrav and shields just make them sink up with the armor put DNA scanners in them each suit can have 4 or 5 turrets hovering around it call them quantum turrets or some cool Dana names them also I would like to see John interacting with his children at young ages like every 5 years instead of 20 years later. The best story out there here's to another 100 chapters

Dave

BigDog167BigDog167about 6 years ago
Loved it.

I love your story, your writing and how you can tell a complicated, action packed tale without worn out tricks like cliff hangers every other chapter. So many writers are lazy and resort to them even when they do not need to. You weave a story in such a way we all look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work please.

katranmankatranmanabout 6 years ago
Rebuild Again

Looks like another huge fixit and remodel on the Invictus and all the gear... Awesome work Tefler!

FreemenFreemenabout 6 years ago
OMG 28 pages

We waited & waited but to see this chapter is 28 pages long the feeling is !!!!

cummer_elitecummer_eliteabout 6 years ago

Is Dana going to make a counter device for the psychic dampener and fit it in every paragon armoured suit ?Also ,just a suggestion,can it be possible that when John gets his nightmares then the psychic dampener can be summoned and switched on ,all the psychic effects will cease And the dream can be ended in an instant....Lol just imagining.Thnks again for the amazing chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this story!

Wow! I didn't think the story could get better......I was so wrong! Thank you! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

shinigami_223shinigami_223about 6 years ago
Fuuuck

Ok thus is my first time commenting on all 100 chapters. And man I have to tell you. You're damn good. I'm in love with the entire series. I want to become a pateron just so I can get sneak peeks. The waiting is what's killing me the most

AzttAzttabout 6 years ago
Truly epic

In nearly 50 years of reading science fiction this is the most epic and gripping space battle I have read.

muze1602muze1602about 6 years ago
Wow! Just wow.

Been waiting and waiting and no wonder! 28 pages of epicness (?!?!). And then to leave it on a cliffhanger. OMG! Great chapter, so much going on, lots of close action and drama, Good emotional stuff as well. What happened to Sakura at the end?

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was supposed to be sleeping

Instead, I spent about five hours reading this, since stopping in the middle is clearly heresy. I could wish I read faster, but then I'd spend less time enjoying this story.

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aabout 6 years ago
Larn'kelnar

I had been growing suspicious for a while but after this Chapter I am even more convinced BSP aka Larn'kelnar is John's father.

He doesn't seem to understand that John has shared his powers and all psychic wonders on battlefield weren't his alone. I am surprised he didn't pay better attention to Dana's "supernuke" attack or Rachel's healing right after battle.

I also think he has been inspired by John and hence added more personality to Ailinthia recently , which would explain her jealousy and bizarre actions.

looking forward to the Family reunion ( kinda have a feeling his mother might be around too )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thanks Tefler

thank you for the epic chapter 100 of TSM. We wish you continued success in your endeavors.

Pradz

justslippyjustslippyabout 6 years ago
Worth waiting for

Well worth the wait, a brilliant episode. This story just keeps getting better

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Comments

Hey everyone!

Thanks for leaving all the wonderful feedback! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the latest chapter. :-)

I've been working on eBook 3, but I'll start work on chapter 101 soon. I know you're eager to find out what happens with Jade and her Nymph sisters!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

When I first saw 28 pages I thought wtf then after finishing damn great read bring on more one of my fav series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Psychic dampener

Wow... wouldn't have thought of that.

But since the Ashenath have a psychic amplifier it makes sense to have a dampener.

Maybe the Milari or Dana can find a way of neutralizing the dampener and maybe use an amplifier to do it...

Still not yet clear on what the "Evil Projenitor" wants with John yet...

Obviously coming after the Milari and the Brimorians next is his idea of a good time...but unsure of what the focus of his actions are yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ditto

I wasn't long to write about several points I noticed in the story but ThatTorontoGuy seemed to cover all of them, the other Progenitor seems to have discounted every race as soon as he is done with them and he has massively underestimated the women, focusing entirely on John. That trait of ignoring what you don't understand or assuming that everyone will follow your plan is what will come back to bite him in the ass.

I'll just add that Dana's mine bombing run reminded me of Galaxy Quest and Irilith's protracted execution was vicious but understandable, don't just kill their bodies, destroy their will first.

joejacksjoejacksabout 6 years ago

I have a funny feeling evil progenitors is maybe dad, or he is toughening up John to be a worthy adversary maybe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

as always well done great store keep up the good work LOVED IT 5 stars zeke7474

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 6 years ago
Just Finished

Holy Bat Farting Brain Barnacles. I loved it. I was soo upset waiting for the next chapter, but I now realize why and how you planed this out so you could get a new beginning and yet stay withing the continuing story. Aaaand it was a real treat to have so much to read. You really are crazy good.

brireaderbrireaderabout 6 years ago
The other progen

We heard the Milari way to take over, pit the top two against each other and when people of power are eliminated put one of your own in their place. The other progen has been pitting all the races against each other and has placed John to be his guy as the savior. Can we actually believe the other progen thinks he can control John and thus control all of these species? He is over 4000 year old.

slymonkslymonkabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

Been reading this story since chapter 31 and I have never posted a comment on any story. I just wanted to thank you for spending the time to write this and congratulations on creating a masterpiece of literature. I’m looking forward to the reunion between John and Jehenna as well as Jade and her sisters. What I’m wondering is how he is going to tackle adding 6 nymphs, jehenna, and Helene. I think he will do like he did with the young matriarchs and feed them all at the same time. That should be very interesting scene. Thanks again Tefler for this amazing story. And happy 100th chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tefler=

LEGEND

patwhite1970patwhite1970about 6 years ago
Wow.

I have read every chapter of this story. ..

You are my favorite writer on here.

I just wish you could make this into a movie.

You and your team are the best. Can't wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

You have done it again, made us wait for weeks for a new chapter then make us stay up most of the night reading it. Very cery good chapter. Looks like there is going to be some serious ass kicking payback in the next chapter. When Jade goes off on her own you know it is serious stuff.

Tom

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXxabout 6 years ago
Congratulations on 100! This was fantastic!

I've been following your series since chapters in the teens, and I have loved the entire ride, congratulations on an amazing 100, and what a beast it is! You've been leading up this chapter for quite some time and it was worth all the anticipation. I loved your build up with the various Terran soliders' perspectives. I know you've been working like a madman to get this 28 pager done, but I still can't wait for Jehanna's rescue. I love this saga so much more than just as a piece of erotica, this is has been so amazing to follow and I look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW..

Just wow. Blown away...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awsome

i know i was on pins and needles waiting for this and again you blew me away this chapter thank you so much i've never stayed hung up on a story before barvo

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Couldn't

Agree more with the comments. Only read it once so far because family is visiting but plan to read it again tomorrow, I always feel I didn't do the story justice the first time through so the second time I can relax and take my time. Great chapter Tefler and can't wait for the next, like you haven't read that here a few times already. Thanks mikecfl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6804 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES