All Comments on 'Angel, Devil, Phantom, Fool.'

by Alice_Rosaleen

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 6 years ago
Really nice

I love your details. I will savor this story several more times.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Nice indeed

A nice and even romantic story. I liked it.

'April Seconds' was a good punchline.

And well written, which is a definite bonus.

Lue

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 6 years ago
Almost Lost Me

Much of the early narrative was full of costume terms, and I was almost ready to give up. I am glad I stayed.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Well Written

This story was well written and unique. It had a kind of slow build, but don't all the best stories?

Well done.

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomabout 6 years ago
Spectacular

Exquisitely written and imaginative. Full of the hottest debaucery. The introduction was long by necessity and oh so essential to setting up the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

do more like this good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story Alice, the first of yours that I have read. Beautifully written and developed. Congratulations.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Possibly my favourite story on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a new fan

Alice... Alice... thanks for showing us a bit of your wonderland. It was absolutely a pleasure to read.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years ago

What a beautifully rendered setting and excellent story! Congrats on the win!

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago
Alice's Wonderland

"My goodness," said the Red Queen, "what a delightfully wicked imagination you have!"

Alice curtsied. "Why, thank you, it's been my pleasure to write this little piece."

"Can I have what she's having?" cried the White Queen.

Alice laughed with delight, and took the stopper off the bottle, which was labelled on one side, 'Eat Me,' and on the other, 'Drink Me.'

Exquisite, Alice, just exquisite.

jetoshjetoshabout 6 years ago
Loved It

Very well done. Excellent sex scenes.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
There's a sweetnes to your writing...

...raunchy as it absolutely also is. Thank you for a very nice party.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

You wrote , What I think is far and away the best story of the contest and one of the best on literotica. I Thank you for sharing and you have a new fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Don't Feel Worthy to Comment on this Story - But I Will

Perfection of the story, characters and plot is overwhelming. Your writing abilities are exceeded by none. To your editor I tip my hat. This story is so perfect that I am humbled that you permitted me to read it. My only suggestion to you, Alice, is to do it again. Thank you for taking the time and care to create such a masterpiece.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Oh my, 5 *'s!!

First I want to compliment you on an excellent story. Now I want to say how wonderful it was that I didn't have to 'read' my way through all of the blunders and errors that are usually in a story. Then, it comes to how much I wish there was a rest of the story. Can you please find it in your heart to finalize their story? I want to have all of the rest of it from the project to their dinner (out?), to how they end the night! Otherwise, it was just excellent!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing, engaging story

I have not finished the list, but this is so far ahead of anything else so far that I will be amazed if you don't win it all. I will have to see what else you have up on this site. What a treat! Many thanks.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Just as good on a second reading

Thanks

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Wow, what a party!

Superb April Fool's story! Worth at least ten stars.

HardBenHardBenover 5 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Amazingly erotic story but filled with beautiful tender romance as well.

One of the best I've read. Absolutely loved it.

CatmaCatmaover 5 years ago
It made me stop

touching myself, because for the first time in a long while, the writing was more enticing than getting off.

aussie_101aussie_101over 5 years ago
Five stars and favourited!

Stories on literotica are rarely this good, this is the first five star vote I've cast in a long time. Rich in imagery, engaging characters, hugely beguiling scenario, expertly paced and a conclusion most satisfying. Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I finished the story

I finished the story, even after I came. That's high praise indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Should Write A Book

I'm serious, you're a great writer. You really made the characters come to life, and I personally would love to see where Devon and Nina would go next.

P.S. I wish I had that hide a seek room.

Sleepy_SpiralsSleepy_Spiralsover 5 years ago

I think we're going to need a sequel to this particular party. It's annual right? ;)

Loved the writing, so engaging and definitely had me returning more than several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

My husband sent this to me to read. The writing is fantastic, you truly have a way with words. I even told him if you had any actual books I'd have been happy to seek them out and read those too.

Well done

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I always enjoy your writing . But just like Alice I am very greedy always looking for more. Well done.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanalmost 5 years ago
Such A Joy To Read

This story is extremely well written and sucks the reader in. I truly enjoyed going on an adventure with Nina. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it, a sequel please

This is one of the most beautifully written stories. I would love to see where Nina and Devon go ahead, please write a sequel to thiss

nagonagoover 4 years ago
Enjoyment

Thoroughly enjoyed the journey you crafted.

Very impressive flowing style, thank you.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 4 years ago
Excellent

A very fine tale, very well told. Your imagination is vivid, describing the atmosphere of the gala. I loved all the different rooms, especially as you described them from a "virgin's" point of view. And from a writer's perspective, you do dialogue nicely.

This deserves being the top rated tale in this category.

Yes, I'd like to read more of Nina and her new beau.

Thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
S.T.A.G.

Just as good for Seconds. I like your style Ms. Alice.

bushrangiebushrangieabout 4 years ago
Eyes wide shut

So easy to picture the movie set “eyes wide shut” as you moved us around the mansion to the different rooms setting imaginations ablaze, Well written Alice, hope you get to write many more stories really enjoyed this one

lonewolfriderlonewolfriderover 3 years ago
Best

This is one of the best stories I've read on any erotic site! Just the right balance of innocence and ribaldry. I would say that the reveal of Devon's role was no surprise. His first stern look gave that away.

I have to wonder if Nina is an author surrogate. That is an interesting thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seriously amazing

This story was so good I had to bookmark it. I've read it over and over again. You should publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I honestly loved it, didn’t think I would but it was so well written I really got into it. Thank you for the fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your use of metaphor, simile, and historical literary allusion was the thing that caught me eye.

That and the mingling of sexual awakening on Nina's part, I'm sure, has driven a number of readers over the proverbial, explosive climax. Myself included!

I especially loved your description of Devon's and Nina's delicious cumming out party..." this one unfurled petal by petal, a slow burn that ended with a sudden blossom of flame." Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fabulous! Well-written and so hot.

YellowbirdyYellowbirdy11 months ago

I thought this was very nice writing besides the delicious variety of imagination. My compliments for the wild ride.

Radical5Radical59 months ago

Oh oh O! Wonderful story and wonderfully written. Thank you very much!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work. I loved it.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141593 months ago

Jesus fuck, that was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous