All Comments on 'Monstergirls, Heroes and You Ch. 01'

by Jenkles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice start, however I think you need to make the chapters about 3 - 5 pages long to get the story going more. I don't think you want to make it go for ages. Maybe our hero could develop magic too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

Why the hell would he leave them alive? They're effectively incapacitated, kill them so they can't come back later to cause more trouble! What the hell did they teach at this "Hero School?"

sali6435sali6435about 6 years ago
very interesting story, and interesting context

I liked this story, and this being your first time delving into erotica... I think you hit a potential homerun. keep up the good work.

Phantom14Phantom14about 6 years ago
Interested and Curious

This looks pretty cool so far. I do wish the Chapters were slightly longer, but so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was interesting

A new way of starting this kind of story. You did a real decent job with what you have posted. Lets see how the story develops before I give my opinion.

ReizoReizoalmost 6 years ago
A good start. Keep it up and you will go far. ;)

Seriously good writing. There are not a lot of good stories around that are written this way. Please keep going. I would love to read more.

OblimoOblimoalmost 6 years ago

Natural Editorial Law requires me to not enjoy any story written in the Second Person narrative voice. Nevertheless, naive heroes versus predatory monster girls is a fun topic and I would like to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one hell of a start

this was dam good. i cant wait to read more!!

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
More

Please and thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous