All Comments on 'A Dream of Empire Ch. 012'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oracle and blade

That was impressively oracular. I will be chewing on it along with Tatiana-the-smart-and-scholarly-one, Alanna and Talos until the reveal.

The blade of avoidance-of-death-taking-luck (do you have a better name?) is a wonderful touch. Is it unique in the genre? I have no recollection of such a blade in any previous reading.

(It is also my preferred form of luck. Checks pockets. No blade.)

No criticisms of the writing. There were a few minor awkwardnesses that might just be culture-mismatch. (Details if asked.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I never cease to he amazed at the wonderous worlds the top tier of authors bring to this site. We are blessed that you all choose to take us along on these adventures. May the muse keep you filled that you continue to walk us along the paths with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
217 Followers
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES