All Comments on 'Daughters Are for Fucking Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY HOT FANTASY

My fantasy: Me and my handsome, sexy step-dad. OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Damn Mary. That was outstanding. Written as only a woman could. Very very romantic. Detailed and excellent character development. Any basis of fact in this per chance? A part 3 would be interesting. I don't really see any partner swap tho. It's possible but the intensity of the love between the girls and their fathers don't seem to go this direction. BUT you're the author. Magnificent Mary. 4 stars

DragonRider55

praetorian23praetorian23about 6 years ago
Great, But..

Great story, I found it stands alone well if you haven't read part 1. Not many authors can pull that off. Great backstory and I like the principals. The ONLY drawback is the glaring mistake that many authors make. The hymen, so very important to virgin stories, is at the entrance to the vagina. So, if she was a virgin, daddy couldn't have gotten 4 fingers into her nor would he have encountered it after he was inside. Other than that, as I said, great story. Hoping for a 3rd installment.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Good story, especially Part 1 leading to Part 2

Loving couples. Fathers were devoted to their first wives and were crapped on.

A little too long on the actual deflowering. Would have been better if shorter, but still good. At least you had an ending based on 2 devoted couples.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 6 years ago
Amazing damn goood reading.

I read both chapters and you are a great storyteller and writer. The content was delicious hope that you continue this string of stories

jrbooks1jrbooks1about 6 years ago
more

Loved it, could keep going... please

Hurricane007Hurricane007about 6 years ago
She may be the only writer better than Jasmine Walker aka Silk Stockings Lover

She really knows how to pace a story and add detail to it without it being monotonous. Some stories get straight to the sex which is boring for me. I like reading about the characters, the setup, the dialogue and the outfits. Very few stories get a 5 Star ⭐️ from me but almost all of her stories do for me.

Top 3

Mary Anderson

Jasmine Walker

StormBringer

Hurricane007Hurricane007about 6 years ago
Would love to read more of their dates

Going out in public, teasing the admirers, getting their dads worked up, super tiny bikinis etc. would also love to read about a swap based on lust so that the daughters can still maintain their intense love for their fathers. But it has to be based on the daughters plotting to seduce them into a switch.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
So Fucking Hot

Kept my cock throbbing

The building was perfect. And when he finally filled her virgin, teenage cunt, I was wishing I had a daughter to fuck so bad

Please keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All-family week

Daughters are for fucking, we all agree.

What would happen if one of the "daughters" happened to be the sissy, dressed up so perfectly that none other than the younger sister would know beforehand?

That would certainly make for a particularly inclusive family week!

Five stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have to correct you...

It is impossible for a cock to come anywhere near a cervix or a womb... a cock goes ONLY into the Vagina and maybe the Vaginal Canal in rare circumstances. The Vagina itself stretches longer if the cock is longer.

The Vagina and Vaginal Canal go underneath all of the other organs devoted to sex. That was done deliberately by the manufacturer. It's possible that evolution introduced some refinements to that design but if any refinements were made, they were done about 350,000 years ago.

One more thing. A ten year National Institutes Of Health study that concluded in the last few years, determined emphatically that the average ejaculate of ALL men (no matter the color) was less than a tablespoon and most were about a teaspoon. No doubt there are exceptions to the rule but they are rare. That same study also showed that most black men had fewer sperm in their ejaculate than white men.

When I'm reading and I find that the author uses fake facts, either knowingly or unknowingly, I get turned off.

This story was HOT until I discovered the fake facts.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Very Good - Despite Errors

I really enjoyed the story - both girls being almost anime-like in their kittenish behaviour, and it has it's own romantic flavour, which is always the really best part in incest stories.

However, Praetorian touched on something that threw me out of the story as well. You have Salma's Dad going into her 'inch after inch' and then reaching her hymen. And as he noted the hymen is at the entrance of the vagina, so-to-speak the security barrier at the entrance to the parking lot rather than the security post well inside the main building.

When I read this type of basic error in the desciption, and it happens a lot when the story is written by a teenage boy who has no clue and hasn't bothered to look it up on Google or Wikipaedia, I can't help thinking 'how big must her inner labia be if it takes inches of penetration to reach her hymen?' I mean, once the inner labia of a virgin is parted, the hymen is right there in front of you, partially covering the entrance to the vagina.

But it is puzzling that a female writer would make such an obvious error. It almost makes me think you may have cross-adopted a female nom-de-plume - not that there's anything wrong with that. Enough female writers have adopted male names. So why not?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
I have to correct your correction...

Anonymous pointed out that it isn't possible for a penis to touch or go anywhere near the cervix, as it slides beneath the cervix into a part of the vagina that extends beyond the cervix. This is actually incorrect as part of the penis can and will rub against it. This means that the entrance to the cervix - the ectocervix - can definitely be touched and stimulated during deep penetration. In fact, a cervix orgasm is possible, which - although not as common - leads to what feels like a full-body orgasm, rather than a clitoral orgasm which is centred firmly around the vagina.

The cervix cannot be penetrated however, as the opening - unless within hours or minutes of childbirth - is not big enough to allow a penis to enter it. And is also partially blocked by a thick mucous.

When an IUD - copper tee - is inserted for birth control, the short strings that remain for removal, can in rare cases be a problem by pronging into the head of the penis, which can be disconcerting at best, which shows that the cervix can definitely be rubbed against.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

(what happened to private feedback?)

"I know your nervous -> you're

The maitre de -> maitre d' (it's an abbreviation of the French maître d'hôtel

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I first read this story a while ago, and I have enjoyed it as much the second and third times as I did the first.I think he is a cracking writer and hope he comes back when he is ready. 5 stars. He is worth all of them.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These chapters of daddy’s was great and allowing their daughters to know their true love. If you ever add a chapter maybe the four of them get together and share the love for all and continue love together and live together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8284 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES