All Comments on 'Dicked Down by a Lesbian'

by vividhallucinations

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not to be a terf

But if she has a penis she isn't a lesbian... nor a she... there is also a section for that fetish, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FAIL

This is not a lesbian story. I don't know if you couldn’t understand the criteria of the story classifications or just thought it would be cute as well as insulting to stick it into this category. If you have trouble with comprehension, get help. If you thought to be funny/insulting then it is a big FAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cheesey

Such a stupid story. Wrong category as noted by others. Just plain old boring monkeyfucking. Once again 1 star is way too many. BARF

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Transgender Catagory

Wrong section. Not lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear goddess

>transgender lesbian

That's another way of saying

>Everything I know about sex I learned by jacking off to porn videos.

Don't quit your day job. 1*

Britain91Britain91about 6 years ago
Don’t listen to the haters

As a transgender male, I obviously know a thing or two. This is bother a transgender and lesbian category. Your story was beautifully written and hot. Keep up the good work and don’t be afraid to add some romance to o! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Representation

Wow its such a shame seeing all of these shitty ass comments saying this story's in the wrong section. Trans women are women, this is about two women having sex.. How does that not fit the criteria to be in the lesbian category? I loved this, it was short, sweet and steamy. This representation is so important! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Writer345Writer345over 5 years ago
Ignore the silly comments.

If you take a look at the silliest comments, the peevish ones and the ones claiming that the story is bad (it isn't by the way, it's just too short)... You'll notice that they are all written by a group called "Anonymous". Surely this should tell you something?

I notice that this is your first story: please don't let the trolling put you off... I received similar when my first few stories were posted and am sure that 'anonymous' gets off by slagging-off new writers. Several of my stories feature lesbian transwomen - something else that 'anonymous can't seem to get their tiny minds around!

I'll pass on the advice that an established writer gave me a few years ago when I was on the verge of giving up due to this kind of trolling... Keep on writing, they're your stories, not theirs! Don't let the Trolls win!

PS... Have you thought about a chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more like this!

So many trans women have their dicks, and some still like to use them. As a former lesbian, current pansexual, this is a great start. Avery as a regular probably has plenty of bar hookup stories.

Women are women, even with a functioning dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
new writer

I like your story and find it very similar to something that happened to me once. I think you need a chapter 2 to give more of the adventures of your Ava girl/trannie. She could be made to sound really fucking hot in the next chapter.

Take it from a T Girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so fucking hot! Please keep writing more like it :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous