All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 15'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 6 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Julia telling him to put himself in the chastity device, followed by her injecting him, was terrific. I'm truly enjoying what you are doing with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sick

This was a sick chapter no love no respect he should have jumped and choked the life out of her .

FOOTFOOLFOOTFOOLabout 6 years ago
Total Female Domination!

You are a truly terrific writer! Your style captures the feelings just so completely...of both the submissive male and the Dominant Female!!! You truly understand female domination very well. This story is by far my favorite of any I have ever read about female domination!!!

I can't wait for more and would pay for stories like this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad turn of events

This story started so lovingly and well-crafted. Now it's just become cruel trans fantasy.

A real shame, I didn't expect a female author to write such one-dimensional, cruel women.

Unless the point was to demonstrate that women can be as equally as repugnant as men. If that was the intention, the author has succeeded.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 6 years ago
Of course

If women... sorry, Womyn... ruled, there would be no more problems. The world would be perfect. Men are responsible for everything evil that has ever happened. Men either accept the natural superiority of Womyn, or they are misogynist. You are a straight up man-hater, which makes you no different than those men you so despise. Congratulations, you have turned yourself into the very thing you claim to hate.

It does my heart good to know that women can be just as disgusting, just as hateful, just as rotten at their very core, as men.

You have restored my Lack of Faith in humanity.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wonder...

I really liked how this whole story started. When the feminizing started I lost interest though. I mean I simply don't get the logic why turning a man into a woman should make him more submissive. Well unless you think women are the weaker and more submissive sex. The women in this story surely don't think that though, which makes their behaviour even weirder for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree that this turn in the story is disappointing. Julia has lost control here, it’s not sexy. When my wife dominates me, it is her calm, cool, confident manner that makes her so irresistible. There is a subtlety to erotic power that is what gives it its effectiveness. If I wanted to be controlled with rage and physicality, I would be with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Looks like many don't like feminization. I do. Love the story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The way this is going

The way this is going it will end with Eric being knifed to death repeatedly by his wife while all these ladies watch and cheer this great moment for female empowerment!

Then at the office she's been promoted at they'll fire all male managers and sell them into slavery.

So empowering. It's tragic that the author hates men so much. I hope she's ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Started well - ended badly

Obviously an accomplished writer although this work was spoiled by the ridiculous alternative spellings of woman and women and the repeated misspelling of shudder as shutter. One might try to dismiss them as small things but they aren't - they detract so much from the pleasure of reading because they grate.

As for the content, the initial premise was good but the way the relationship developed spoiled it and I gradually found myself no longer reading but skimming in order to find anything even remotely erotic. The 'victim' was described as a sissy but was never even forced to wear a French maid's outfit and he wasn't put into a chastity device until the end which was ridiculous considering all the descriptions of almost constant erections. Even then it was only a tube/cage type device, not a proper belt.

Had this been built around a loving relationship it would have improved it somewhat but, despite the premise that everything was consensual, it obviously centred around primitive cruelty which is so unerotic compared with loving teasing and torment. The 'victim' wasn't being feminised so much as almost being what one might describe as 'femaled'.

As I said; the writer is obviously accomplished but the content isn't a patch on Sandy Heath's novel The Wrong Panties on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb one

My Best story till now..When is the next part coming ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad

Cruel, vindictive, humiliating, tormenting, just what loads of the readers to this site like. Personally I found it cliched. If so many women in these stories hate men so much, why marry one, why begin a relationship with one. These misandrists are the same as the kids you hear about, pulling the wings off bees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When the next part is coming ?

Please at least let me know whether there is a next part coming or not. Please inform. My utmost request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Fiction Story New World Order- Empowerment of Females

Love this fictional story, hope to read more of Gender Role reversal and feminization of de Males to the new world order.

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sad that this story got abandoned by the writer. It was going really good.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 5 years ago
He Marries a Monster...!

They both dialed the wrong number when it came to their mates here.

Eric was indeed a submissive male who probably would have been happy in a Female-Led Marriage, but one that was based on love and mutual support, NOT the vicious abuse, mental and sexual cruelty, and misery when an obviously borderline and sociopathic woman exploits her husband's devotion and dependence on her to destroy him. It is amazing that Julia didn't drive him to suicide!

Julia should have stayed with the abusive, drunken, and "macho" brutes who sexually and emotionally excited her so much. At least that way, their mutual abuse, and cruelty would have run both ways, the men would have given her as good as they got from her, and in their own perverse and neurotic ways, both partners would probably have been happy. Stranger things have happened.

In all events, Julia and Eric have gone well beyond the realm of "FLMs", or even ordinary BDSM. This couple would be good case study material for clinical psychopathology!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suicide is the only way out

Well now Eric has been totally abused, he might as well just top himself. The author has got some pretty screwed up fantasies in her/his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Dear Ms. Grant,

Thank you! But we need to know what happens next!

pegjimpegjimover 5 years ago
quite a story!

I've read it a couple of times. Love the role reversal.

This is the second time I'm kinda surprised Erica didn't just 'snap' and beat Julia to death! Julia is sooo cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More chapters

We've been waiting so long for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Femynazi Crap

Over weight femynazi with daddy issues. A drunk, abusive father fuck up your childhood; Watching your mom get the shit kicked out of her, seeing your sister scared, and you powerless to stop him ftom calling you a cunt and failure for being born a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When she walked in?

She almost tripped over the broken cock cage lying on the floor. You see, it's a toy. He could take it off whenever he wanted. Then she looked up and saw him standing there. After bitch slapping her, he walked out never to be seen again. Laughably bad story with absolutely no thought given to the fact that he would actually fight back or become violent. Beyond stupid, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abusive crap

Nope just don't understand why anyone (guys) get off on reading this. Dipped into a couple of chapters then skipped to here. Its just abusive behaviour, fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LED not lead

Dear Rachel,

LED not lead...Female LED marriage NOT lead. I can't believe I read the whole thing.!!! NOT jerk off reading that's for sure. Your writing is good except you continually misspelled "WomEn" and "WomAn". If you are going to purposely misspell words do it on a continual basis. not just periodic "WomYn" or "WomOn" make it constant. A truly unsatisfactory ending. I prefer "...And they lived happily ever after" endings to my stories. Just out of curiosity are you married? If so I have no doubt that your husband is pussy whipped. Please finish this story. God bless you. Sincerely yours, Douglas

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubalmost 5 years ago
Pay no mind

Ive loved this story and want to see more. Pay no mind to the others as it sounds like to me the story didnt go the way they wanted it to. It's your story tell it your way. Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please.

Please continue with this story.

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubover 4 years ago

It's been a great story please continue

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
A truly

Horrible story. Given the authors pretentious comments in her bio, this effort hardly lives up to that ambition.

For me it's just an abusive and increasingly disturbing story. Any loving femdom element vanished long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story!

I can't help think this might have been an alternative lifestyle for me. I love strong, smart & successful women and can easily see myself securely under her thumb in a FLM following orders. I was surprised punishment didn't include spanking - more raw oral servicing for female orgasms; after all day work or exercise. Keep writing. I cant wait to see who impregnates Julia! Is there a romance with Samantha?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5* but

very funny enjoyable read but why did her feet and her pussy stink so bad? i would have thought an "alpha" womyn would have mastered personal hygene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. I wish it would continue but it seems like it's been abandoned unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disturbing story

of psychological manipulation and abuse. Hopefully never to be continued further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gosh, what a truly fcked up story

It's not fetish, it's horror. Very disturbing and unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
After the laughably

pompous rambling's in your bio. You just produce another predictable story of emotional and physical abuse. Oh yes, it's really "channeling possible alternative futures" How deluded are you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ignore the PRICKS

Love your intro. I have known women were are superior to us males (yes I had the misfortune to be born with a cock and a pair of balls but at least I can let my wife use my balls for her pleasure like when she kicks them and catches me by surprise in front of a dozen women in her book club. At least it is a good reason to have balls.

I also would love to have a society with a mandatory rule that males have to be totally naked while all women are fully and modestly dressed.

Ignore the negative comments from the pricks that can not accept a superior women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To: ignore the pricks

To the author of ignore the pricks, I am so glad more males are admitting they are inferior to women. I think most do realize that but they do not have the balls to admit it.

Your wife is one lucky lady and she should be giving lessons to all the young ladies on how to have their men by their balls, figuratively and literally and she should do it in pubic from time to time to show women can have men by the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do not like the way our society exposes girls to males so easily but it was not always this way. In many places it was very easy for girls to see totally naked boys for a few hours at a time and this was acceptable by society so the way we have it today is a roll reversal and it is one I do not like. I would love to go back to the days I am about to write about and have it happen all over just like below

CFNM was common in a lot of schools in 1940- part of 1960 I have also noticed that some here have said women are superior to men and part of this story shows how girls were a lot smarter then the boys so I guess that shows they were superior right?

In the 60's I was on the swim team in my school. All the males around the pool area had to be fully naked but all the girls and women had to wear one piece suits with no cleavge showing.

At swim meets, we often had a few hundred spectators, mostly women and young girls, some around 6 or 7 y/o but mostly teenagers and often our classmates. We still were totally naked, while the males were anyway but not all of the males, the adult coaches and life guards wore trunks.

Well the girls on the term (all wearing one piece suits) were talking to several of the boys and of course the boys had their pricks and balls on full display for them. Anyway the girls started talking about how the adult males wore swim trunks while we were all naked (and they pointed to our dicks as they said that with a little chuckle.) They got us to complain about it saying it was not fair. Oh we never thought anything about why males were naked and the girls were not, just that it was a double standard the adult males wore swim trunks. Anyway the next week before the swim meet, there was a sign on the doors coming into the pool so all the spectators would see it (and they were told verbally before coming in) that the adult males would also be nude so those coming in could decide if they still wanted to enter and if they wanted to bring their kids in. Almost all of them did enter.

When we won the team with have a meet and greet where everyone could come and shake our hands which would certainly have them right next to us and we were still naked a a jay bird. One woman was talking to a coach with her twin daughters who had to be around 6 or 7 were standing eye level to his naked cock about a foot away from it. I though his cock was going to poke the girls in the eyes they were that close. No one thought anything of it but the girls sure were looking and they got a good view of his nuts too since he had a huge hard on.

Before the meet, we all lined up facing the crowd, the males in the front, our naked male coaches at the ends as we were read the instructions which including telling the naked males standing in front of a couple hundred girls that we would get in trouble if we asked any girl or woman to show us their bodies in any stage of undress and we certainly could not touch them (I think a good penalty for any male who asked a girl to do this is that he should have to go totally naked the next school day to all his classes and in each class go to each girl and apologize for asking a girl to show herself. If he tried to touch her, the girls should be able to have 30 seconds each to feel his cock and balls. Of course if this happened, I would a have made sure I asked a girl to show herself even though I would not have wanted her to as only males should be displayed.

Double standards that the males were naked and we would not have a chance to see a girl without all her clothes on, of course but it was a double standard I loved. I was over 18 before I saw my first breast although hundreds of girls had seen my cock and balls for extended times. In my whole life I have seen 3 naked women and by now over a thousand women have seen all of me.

This is pure clothed female NAKED MALE and that is the way I love it. The only time a naked male should be with a naked or half naked woman is if they are in a relationship, other then that, a naked male in the presence of clothed women should have no prospect of seeing her naked.

I have been to dozens of CFNM and this is one of the rules, women will remain dressed while the male are always totally naked and not allowed to cover. We can touch each others bodies on any part that is covered. Of course nothing on the males is covered. At one event, a naked male told a woman she was showing a bit too much cleavage. She told him he was not showing enough dick, as his foreskin was not pulled back so that she could see the head of his now hard cock. I loved it . Oh the not exposing women met that none of these women could expose themselves after the event of they did not have a relationship with the male so all of us knew we would not have a chance of seeing them naked. and that is they way it should be. I would love for it to be far more common and for it to be a TV show with nothing blurring the males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rachel Clark

You said in your bio "I prefer to believe I'm actually channeling possible alternative futures, perhaps even helping to manifest them. Many writers are thought to have the gift of foresight and vision. It is for you, the reader, to determine if ultimately I'm among those with such a gift."

Even as a male, I think it would be great if some of the things written here and some of the comments became reality. There is far too much female flesh in movies and in real life and we see the results in attacks on women so it would be great if things were reversed. Netflix and a few others are starting to do this, they are showing a lot more full frontal male nudity and use terms like cocks and balls while not showing any female nudity or use bad terms for their anatomy so maybe your are right. I hope so. I would love for PURE CFNM to become the norm and by pure I mean that males would be totally naked in many places while women and girls would not even change a blouse in view of males. This did happen a lot as the comment a few hours ago points out.

Is this the type of change you were talking about? I wish it were happening today in every school with perhaps males playing all sports naked while their female team mates were fully dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow Rachel, looks like you've got yourself a real live stalker. The last few comments from mister CNFM sum up the kind of creepy guy who actually admires your work.

Str8guy25Str8guy25over 2 years ago

Really good story. Very disturbing.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years ago

Such a huge differences in opinions. I wrote a story that I have removed from LIT about a UK that was controlled by extreme feminists. Men being beaten and crossdressed ( I write cd/tv trans fiction mainly) I got the same sort of positive and negative feedback. I kept having to explain it is fiction. Most normal guys would almost fight to the death before allowing this.

Women are becoming more dominant in society. I read that there are more women than men working in the USA now. That does include so many low paid cleaning/nursing/caring jobs though. Still most top jobs are held by men. Give it 30 years though.

I don't think most women want to abuse men. The main reason is no mother wants to see her child, male of female hurt. The same with most normal men. The men that father and abandon their kids, they are a whole different thing.

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

I wanna ask anonymous about the swim meet being naked was this true I know YMCA guys would sw8m naked but only men would be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF Erica should have grabbed the hypospray before his wife, Julia and shoved it in to her ass and pulled the triger, to make her in to a real woman and not a fucking bitch. that would have fucked over all of those bitches and showed them what a real male was capable of when treated badly..

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsover 1 year ago

Loved the story, Rachel. I wish there were more. I somehow have a strong desire to see Erica get her breasts! A very fun feminization story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to see Erika get her breasts and turned into more women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i miss you rachel, please continue

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117083 months ago

A bit too cruel for my tastes, in all honesty.

----------

Shame so many female led relationship stories end up with a female abuser, rather than just have the female be the more dominant party, making the majority of the choices for them both in the process. Oh well! My search for a more balanced, and less twisted flr story continues!

----------

1/5.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

0/5

Another tale of female abuse, and other sided power play

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The people who are writing in that they admire, want, or find this sexy… a person is having a very sick psychological reaction to what is happening to him. The person he trusted has openly declared their intentions to hurt him. He’s about to be put through medical procedures he doesn’t want… and you admire this?

If this was done to a woman, against her will like it was done to Eric, would you feel the same?

I’m not here to preach, but man, you need some reality…. Despite this being a fictional tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous