All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 56'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time to change the title and start a new series with the same characters

BigZeke13, I think this is a good ending point for "Pool Boy" and a good beginning point for something titled "The Erotic Adventures of Hunter and Alexis West".

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 6 years ago
I agree...

I agree to a certain point with the anonymous poster about the title change, maybe spin it off into a new series. "Pool Boy" went away when they went to college, Pool Boy is what he was, but now he's a millionaire college kid earning an engineering degree. Frankly, now that they're rich, they could become the "Millionaire Engineer, His Wife, and their many many many friends and Family". Hunter could start his own business with investments from some of his "Family" and make it so that they're like SteveWallace's "Billionaire and the Sisters". The women in the Pool Boy Series all love Hunter and Alexis, like Elsa and Mark from the SteveWallace series, there are subtle differences, Mark was a billionaire at throughout the story and not all of the women squirted like Hunter's females. It would have been awesome if Hunter got Olivia, Sophia, Emma, Alexis, Thia, his mom, and the other women squirting in consecutive order on the Catamaran, it would have been funny because all of the women squirting below deck would have cause the boat to sink. Even if you don't change the series title, I'll still tune in every week for a new segment of the your stories, because they're more interesting than Survivor, Big Brother, Grey's Anatomy, or whatever FOX and NBC are showing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time for a New Series

I agree it is time to end Pool Boy. A new series would be good with Hunter and Alexis. A simple series title would be good. “Adventures of Hunter and Alexis”. Nothing specific then you can go anywhere with your story. Enjoyed all 56 chapters except those with the t-girl. Thanks for getting rid of him/her. The wedding would have been distasteful with them. GOOD STORY AND NICE JOB OF WRITING. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The interracial kills the story. Blacks don't have that bigger junk the just show more and grow less. Of course your story is about a bunch of sluts.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Really enjoy the story

Shame they had to wed as porn characters. Made the image sleezy, not sexy. Expected, hoped for, really sexy, but closer to traditional clothing.

Still, your writing skills save the day.

Say yes to a new series but new characters, new plot and all new...everything.

But if you continue with this, then great. After all, there is a killer on the loose in the city. Surely our intrepid duo can help capture this dastardly fiend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cialis wasted

One could wonder -what a F*** waste!

The platform, the catamaran!? Where were Hunter's team mates?

All of the porno presence at the ceremony fell short of a real act - Noah's cock in Alexis ass while she sucks Hunter with ministers cock in his ass...

Getting all the same all over.

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
2 comments in one...

First for the author... Excellent chapter. Your first 5* from me in more than 30 chapters. Ceremony was described perfectly and the interactions of the couple and the parents was great.

Secondly to Clancy... Why the incessant need to offer other story titles from other authors in your comments? It totally belittles your mostly good comments. To me it seems like your suggesting using their ideas/story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

really wonderful

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

beautifully put.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous