All Comments on 'Backdoor Favor'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please fuck them Both!

Nice start to the story. Now he should get them both in bed and take both of their asses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why isn’t there a part 2?!?!?!!

There needs to be a fucking part 2!!! I need him to divorce Donna for Jamie!!!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Well done

Nice framing and twist at the end. An editor would help with some of your small mistakes but none detract from an overall good story.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Love that ending!

More would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part two?

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I knew it!!

I was hoping the whole time he would figure it out!! Part two please!!! More Jamie!! I don't like Donna! Absolutely amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jamie gets her man

I feel like this could end with Jamie getting the man of her dreams. Especially as he learns she's a little more wild than Donna. Or learns Donna only married him because she is jealous of Jamie and he was a trophy win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really hot.

I really like this story and hope that you will continue it.

Great job and thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yeah, I don’t like Donna, she asked for sex with another man.

Jamie seems obsessed with Robert, which is always nice.

A fun read.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 6 years ago
Good story

I think he should have kept it secret that he knew, but still, that was a good twist. The action with the anal was really hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please make a part 2.

I definitely think you should continue this story.

It seems to have great potential.

It has the right amount of drama, plot, and sexiness.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
Another great story!

I agree with the others. Donna bad, Jaime good. I think that, for a while, they should become a threesome with Donna getting cuckolded, Jamie getting Donna's allowance and car, Donna living in the garage for a while. Donna, 'Little Miss I Always Get What I Want', needs to be taught a little humility. For the short while, the only cock she gets will be in her mouth or ass, and she should be taken.

After her punishment period she should be given back the rank of wife with Jamie being his second wife. Not in rank so to speak, but just the second wife in timeline.

Robert could have fallen into a good thing.

Needs more chapters!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago

Great, very hot story. Decent twist. There are a few structural errors, but mostly it needs a sequel. Donna needs to be paid back.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME TWIST

Great sex.

Can't wait for the meeting with Donna.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
Beautiful, Just Beautiful!

I love the casual way he dropped that last line. Wonder what Donna's going to do now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tag lies

At least through chapter 3, this story is about cheating, with no one enjoying their partner being with someone else. Cuckqueen tag is a lie.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Huh...must have read this 1st time just after it came online-about certain there weren't additional chapters then...curious where this leads...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I knew right from the start how this was gonna end. Which is bad for Donna, because now she'll never get to enjoy the pleaures of anal sex. Had he thought it was her, he'd probably have taken her anally "again" since she came so hard from it the first time. And how would she havd talked herself out of this situation? "Sorry honey, but I hate orgasms like the one I got from you fucking my ass"? Anyway, nice story. Hope the two of them meet again at some point.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

I saw the ending coming, but it was still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so poor jamie is side anal slut for the couple and the love and respect only for donna

he mocked her and the poor girl took all the pain and told him that she loves him

if he already knew that she was jamie and was an anal virgin couldnt he had been more gentle to her the first time instead of being rough ,sadist and humiliating her during her first anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he wouldnt have been so rough if it was her wife donna but since she was nothing to him after all he chose donna over her at the very first time

he had already decided to treat her as trash and as rough as he can be

it was sad not hot sorry

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I had a feeling that he knew it was the sister, but nonetheless it was still very hot and fun to read.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But rushed.

Needed much more in the way of prelimimaries/foreplay before cock enters ass.

Lots of touching and caressing her asshole. Insertion of a finger tip to loosen her up. Lubrication application. Followed by some more serious fingering.

Maybe she could have reached around to his cock and played with it -- and his balls. She could have lubed it up and teased him with a slow handjob for a while...

Four stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Nice, 5 stars. Donna should have known that twin switch may work with dating, but after being married a man knows his wife’s body too well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe that Donna forgot about the cut. It totally eliminated the idea of the twin's being identical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping the twins got away with it.

andrewm57andrewm5712 months ago

Wonderful premise, but it feels rushed, and no prep. I jalso ust couldn't get past the grammar & homonym mistakes.

taught assets > taut assets

once your done > once you're done

impotently wet > ???

cracked out a wine > cracked out a whine

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6912 months ago

Good story with a fun premise. I've known twins who traded boyfriends for fun just to see if they could get away with it. - success rate of getting away with it seems to be about 75% for identical twins. He should have kept it a secret that he knew, and then enjoyed Donna's ass the next night. Maybe wait until they were all having dinner together some night and then casually mention how glad he was that Donna's cut had healed so quickly.

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

It was definitely intriguing to wonder how this was going to end, and he’s clearly a good lover so, hot. However, his last line was close to cruel and humiliating, so casual and dismissive. At what point did he realize it was his sister-in-law and why did he keep going as if it was nothing? Does he have no idea she actually loves him—which seems implausible given her seemingly sweet personality and how many years she’s had to be around him? (It would have shown.)

It bothers me deeply that she said, “I love you” almost helplessly while in such a vulnerable emotional and physical state, because we know how much she meant it. Only to have him hop out of bed, ridicule her and what they just did together, and then stroll off. He should have zinged his wife with that line sometime after she got home to shame her. Even better if he had let Jaime know in the middle of sex that he’d realized it was her, and then made love to her longer and better than he did when he thought it was Donna. Why couldn’t Jaime have her moment with the person she loved even if it never happened again after he let Donna know she’d been busted.

This ending, ugh, just broadcast’s Jamie’s continued sadness and longing for his love that led her to subject herself to the whims of both him and her sister as if she were some toy for their amusement. If you ever get the inspiration for a part two that gives Donna her comeuppance (maybe having to share him?) and Jaime real love and care from Robert—or maybe closure and happiness away from these two (if Robert can’t learn to love her sincerely and openly as he does Donna)—I’ll be here.

shynaleeshynalee8 months ago

Wish I had a twin sister...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bro you need to proofread. Great story but so many mistakes it was hard to read...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Excellent story and I saw that coming. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous