All Comments on 'Home Shopping'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please continue.

ChickenStrokerChickenStrokeralmost 6 years ago
More

More please . . Great story

DarcyUK777DarcyUK777almost 6 years ago

From one wtietr to another, this one definitely needs a second chapter... you have many characters to develop it further.... great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really liked this one until dad was brought up. Can't see this going anywhere but down from here.

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Please continue this story. There is sooo much that can still be written with this story. You have the rivalry between his mom and Delores whom already made it clear how she feels at least to him. You got the quasi lesbian touching with Gayle and if dad really does know and approve of the relationship there is the possibility of a threesome. So yes, please continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please add both the sister and dad into the incest and allow Corey to fuck his mom, sister, Delores and Gayle. Also have for the next week the mom and Delores have to model a new line of bikini swimwear, including mirco-thongs and thong back one pieces, which Corey has to help them both in and out of with him seeing both of them nude. Having them alternate which one changed into which suit with them both ending up in the two skimpiest swimwear would be very interesting to read as Corey sees both women flirt and flaunt their bodies.

swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
loved it

needs a chapter 2 with a 3some at work

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
Not !

NOT THE END! NEED MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more

Very well written and an excellent story line.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 6 years ago
OMG

That was very hot, you most definitely need more chapters, how about a hostile takeover of the shopping channel by a sex industry conglomerate, where the studio has to sell sex toys, porno's, sexy outfits and lingerie, with demonstrations of new products or the takeover ends up as a merger with the conglomerate so they sell sex related items and everything else in between. As for the family, up to u how u want that to proceed, maybe have the daughter/sister cum back, (pun intended, lol) and slowly work up to a family get together, then add the others from the studio as wanted, needed and/or desired.

rodne28rodne28almost 6 years ago
very good

don't stop now more please

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
LOVED IT - MORE!!!!

you can't leave us hanging......you need to write chapter. maybe even 3. As always, well-written, very clever. 2 great characters with the opportunity to develop a couple more. great storytelling. loved the tease and then the sex. DEFINITELY NEED MORE!!!!!!

meme165meme165almost 6 years ago
Definitely needs a second part

You can't leave it like that. Seriously, we need to find out what's going on with dad...

If it was my story, at the first mention of pasties, I would have him look at his watch and say it's only 8am the bakery doesn't open until 9, then mother say pasties not pastries. Maybe sometime in the future, in one of your stories you could use it

Anyway I digress, another great story, thank you

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 6 years ago
Moar!

The slow, sensual buildup was perfect! I definitely say you continue! Lots of potential here! How does the dad know? What about the sister? What about Gayle and Delores?! Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lovely

keep goin just busted a nut in my pants thank you.

bmike2bmike2almost 6 years ago
More! This story must continue.

It would be CRUEL to not add more to this wonderful story.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
More, more, more, more, more

And even more. This story has legs!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Delightful!

Clever, funny, sweet & loving -- what's not to love about it? Angela and Corey are nicely drawn, and even the bit players have their own personalities.

There are many threads that could be followed here, but the core should be Mommy and her loving son, of course.... ;-)

Thanks so much for another refreshing dip into your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One Of The Best

Really well written and very hot. Hope you do part 2 from the ending point of this. One of the best I’ve read on this site. C4F5

lespoon1lespoon1almost 6 years ago
5+

Yes, please continue this story. I'm curious about dad's reaction. What about the sister? Delores? hmmm

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Oh my god!

Five stars just aren’t enough.

This story was awesome. The long, slow burn leading up to the eventual coupling was outstanding. The frantic activity in the understaffed and overheated studio was palpable. The sexual tension between all the major players. And the reveal that mom may have been planning this all along.

Delicious!

Encore, encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more please 5+

so good keep going

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 6 years ago
Got to agree

One of your hottest stories. Serious fan of your work.

I'd love to read so much more of these two.

Love how you let the Father be ok with it.

More please more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I would love to read more of this great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes

Gods yes it should continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have to continue!

This was very well written! It was a pleasure to read. You have so many directions you can go from here. I can't wait to see what you do! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastically fantastic

I've read alot of your stories and you do the buildup to incest better than most on here. Another brilliant story and you must continue with this. Five stars and more.

boaman007boaman007almost 6 years ago
Yes, yes, yes

5 stars, great story and yes please continue on.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Spectacular writing.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't even care that this was no written by a yankee. We don't have car parks or Californian villages. There may be a small sections of cities called villages for the charm and one city in Ca. called Westlake Village, for the very wealthy. Anywhow, please continute this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally!

I had thought after yrs of enjoyment, this site was done for, that was easily the best bit of writing to be seen here in a very long time.

The story was smoking hot and the character development top notch.

Well done! 5 stars for sure.

colrbtddscolrbtddsalmost 6 years ago
And on to Chapter 2

Well written. Very easy and enjoyable read, cannot wait for Chapter 2

kyotie913kyotie913almost 6 years ago
Yes Please

Carry on, Carry on! Please

litehikerlitehikeralmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Very well written erotica! Please continue, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

joeisincogniyo80joeisincogniyo80almost 6 years ago
you must go on

its too good not to continue

mentalmanmentalmanalmost 6 years ago
Of course!!!!

Of COURSE there has to be more. Can't really add anything to what has already been suggested about possible plot directions, but PLEASE add to this story!!!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Love to read more of this wonderful sexual adventure. The buildup was great and there are a number of interesting character. Would love to learn what happens when dad comes home knowing that his son and wife are now intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very hot! would like many more chapters please!

Please write more! The build-up was delicious and worth the read! One of the hottest stories on Literotica!

Can't wait to read of Corey sinking his throbbing penis into (mom) Angela's sopping wet, slippery slit, and unloading all his pent-up semen and possibly knocking her up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes Yes

yes more please a great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's refreshing.

It's refreshing to find good writers still continue to reward us with their vivid imaginations and above average communication skills. Please continue to entertain us with your skills. Thank you.

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for reading, the favorable comments and suggestions. Anonymous that spoke about swimwear hit a nail on the head and I like charliegutzache's ideas also. (Thanks for the tip on Americana ansdguy.) Apologies for the spelling error in the first line, 3 proofreads and I still missed that one! Have written half of chapter 2 and with the weight of expectation, I hope I don't fuck it up. Again thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delores and/or young model

Next installment should include Delores. Young model maybe as a diversion for dad.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Excellent writing

Your story was written so well I thought I was on the set with them. I'd love to read about him catching his mom doing the bi host that he thought was flirting with her on stage . The host was always running her fingers in moms panties. Super writing of how married people are still interested in being wanted and filled with lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

hope theres more because the terrific story fell flat with that weak ending. huge hole left open. please finish with a better ending.

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
Wow what a story

Why wouldn't you go on it's a 5*+ story with a wide open ending.

bwmombwmomalmost 6 years ago
Quite enjoyable

Slightly more buildup would have been nice, but I enjoyed this very much. Rather than a continuation, though, the story really deserves a prequel. What led mom to seduce her son? Did dad urge her along, or is there more to that story than meets the eye? So many possibilities!

ChtuluhChtuluhalmost 6 years ago
sequel

first night together, then first threesome with father.

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 6 years agoAuthor
more feedback

Bwmom, Easypeter, both on the right track. Again thanks to everyone for the kind comments. Rewriting most of chapter two so it's been set back a little. Cheers for reading.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
Lots of scope for development

As stated, a fantastic well written story. All of the elements, nice pacing, interesting characters, and the perfect ending for enticing us the raders to want more.

A bit of back story on how Mom and Dad have got to this point, and whether incest with their daughter has already taken place.

More back story on the goings on at the studio would be a big plus, as there is already so much intrigue with Gayle, Delores, and possibly Sasha.

Like all of your stories that I have read so far, and that is quite a few, this achieved the desired effect.

Thank You Sunburycd from a fellow Aussie

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 6 years ago
One of your best!

I loved the teasing and interplay between the characters who were all really well developed. There is SO much scope with this base story! A prequal is definitely a possibility. It is obvious that Mom and Dad are both very sexual! There are so many questions ... Before the sister left the house did Mommy and Daddy have a play day with her? Did Dad and Delores hook up? Does Gayle like playing with Mommy? No matter what you do going forward I sure hope that we get a chapter with Mommy and son playing!

Definitely looking forward to see what develops!!

Cheers

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A sequel is definitely needed. Excellent story by the way.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Hot!!!!!

That was so HOT! The slow build-up teasing. What a surprise at the end. It's enough to bring me back for more.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME! What a story

Only in a story could such a totally hot mix of events lead to such a totally hot situation. I LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New Favorite Author!!

I searched hard to find your story cause I wasn’t able to finish it earlier in the week. But found it :) it stimulated every sexual arousal sense within me! I will read anything u write and ps I’m so freaking horny after this read!!! Wow!!!!!! Loved it please write more!!

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago

Good story.

Well written.

Kept me playing with mysel.

midhumidhuover 5 years ago
50/10

Best story I ever read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hell YES

MORE PLEASE 'MOM' MORE !!!

Loved it SunBuryCD, You are incredible !

Turlock620

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
!!!!😍!!!!

Freaking Awesome!!!! Definitely needs to be continued!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

More than that. The scenery and the characters, all of it, was riveting.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Good and bad news...

OK, the bad first. I've never seen a 'QVC show that was adult in nature, and had a hard time getting over that. However, not being a Yank, I decided your culture allows for that. This let me enjoy the plot.

Now the good news. I love the story. I'm consuming your catalog of stories from A to Z, right now.

You've already developed several characters enough to include them in future chapters, so I can't wait. Several other comments have suggested ways that this story could continue but with your talent, far be it for me to mess up the story.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Very good story! It deserves at least one more sequel.’

Builder_BobBuilder_Bobover 4 years ago
Great start

Please go on...Great beginning

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 4 years ago
Please sir

.....i want some more.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Keep going!!

Of course keep going 👍👍

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
DON'T STOP NOW !!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

With his new job, and mom hot to fuck,

this kids got the world by the balls.

Now think about the girls at work all day,

and mom all night. Well done and thanks,

it was a good read. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sweet

ace

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
They Should go to

the adult store and bi matching metal butt plugs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just...Wow!

Terrific story.

Great pace.

Excellent detail & dialogue

TY

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

So fucking hot! Loved it! Second time reading! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Awesome read! You can’t stop now. Please take this further!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Much more. This storyline could go in many directions. Great read. Thanks

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Oh My God

That was just simply amazing. The build up was a brilliant move and a very erotic ending.

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420almost 3 years ago

Nice build up, I hope this a the beginning of a couple chapter series

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

not bad, i hope you dont bring in the dad next chap

Tica21Tica21over 2 years ago

One of the best by this author. Its imaginative and attention holding.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, it would be so easy to continue and you should..............():\

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Super piece of writing so hot & so well constructed. I really like your style and ability to craft genuinely erotic situations and this yarn is no exception. Well done looking forward to reading the next instalments and other submissions to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very slow build up! Great use of gophering as the vehicle. When things get crazy, to make things work can lead to some creative solutions!

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 1 year ago

Yes please continue, are you still writing, or have you quit? Hope all is well with you and yours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
4217 Followers
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES