All Comments on 'Willing Submission to a Dickgirl Ch. 02'

by ArthurSummer2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Hot!!

Strange but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

A short recommendations;

maybe she should insist he quits his job to join her, and become her "bone" puppy/dog...he is already partly caged!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

He is a part of me which is hidden from everyone.

It would be great if you continue this story.

TaylaToysTaylaToysabout 6 years ago

WOW WOW WOW !!

loved every second of that, especially the being caged and made to size up on plugs throughout the lead up week!

I'm busy writing a similar piece - from the males perspective - would you mind if I adapt the whole "world where mods are plentiful" into my working first piece?

Sitting with a plug in me, for creativity, right now... and the thought of a world in which anyone could chop and change and build on what they fantasize and dream of (bodily wise) is driving me wild!

What I'd do for a girl like dickgirl! Hmmmm, imagine a dickgirl with three cocks of different sizes, like a butt plug cock, a dong cock and a massively ribbed bead cock !

I hope you can help x

isadoreisadoreabout 6 years ago
liked it

what a great scenario; would gladly give up my freedom for a big cock, especially if there was a great woman behind that cock! lets hear more of his journey and how far she takes him.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 6 years ago
Interesting twist

I do.like the overall premise of the story. My only suggestion would be that in the cold.light of day the permanent removal of his cock from the relationship will become a problem. She kept her pussy for a reason so there should be some way for him to penetrate her. Perhaps a reward for good behavior? Just a thought.

kinkbythepoundkinkbythepoundabout 6 years ago
So worth the wait!

I’m so happy you’re continuing this series! This was a very sexy chapter and I really like your style of writing. Despite it being a fantasy taking place in a wild future, the dialogue is believable and natural so it really helps the story along. A lot of of erotica ruins the moment for me by trying too hard to use phrases like “meat log” instead of something simple and sexy like “hard cock.” Please continue! I LOVE the idea of her being the only cock in the relationship. Of course, that doesn’t mean he can’t play with her pussy or ass with other parts of his body, I presume! Looking forward to part 3!

shortonrealityshortonrealityalmost 6 years ago
More?

Would love to see more - maybe where she gets him to agree to modifications to his body, or further modifies her own? Or maybe she gets a "living" mould of her cock that cums in unison while she is in his throat? :) So many possibilities...

titans2138titans2138over 5 years ago

Great story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

That's all that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Thx for the story. I hope she eventually melts saulder in to the lock system fill with crazy Glue. Make his chastity permanent.

xxjannxxjannalmost 5 years ago
Pt II... great read

I found the second part! I didn't have to wait for it, lucky me. What a great story conclusion. Hot writing! Don't know where to go for a third part but I think there's at least one more part to this one if you are up to the challenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chicks with dicks, so hot.

Great story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best futa on male story i read so far. Love that thing

torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. Love futa is bigger stuff.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Thought it was okay, at best. Kind of a rote f2m. Too much focus on training for my tastes. I'll try another from this writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love it if you wrote a part 3 for this story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Amazing story!!!!! Very well done!!!! Definitely needs a 3rd part 😀👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story except for the cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. You over deliver, but I still got my release.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike10 months ago
Willing Sub Aaron.

Aaron is a great character to allow Elizabeth to do anything to him,including lifelong chastity to show his loyalty to her.Also it is awesome how Elizabeth and Aaron have so many things in common and they are happy to talk to eachother about such things when not having sex or making love.

Plus its beautiful how Aaron allows Elizabeth to be the only one to have a cock orgasm,but as Aaron said that he too had an orgasm but it was strictly an assgasm where he felt it throughout his ass and whole body instead of from his penis.But as cruel as cock chastity is I think Elizabeth should give Aaron treats and take the cage off on special occassions and she lets him cum while she fucks him to show Aaron she loves him for letting her be the dominant one in their relationship.

Finally I think Elizabeth should have Aaron move in with her so they can spend more time together,and Eliabeth can also tease and torture him incessantly,and also have them get married and Elizabeth can fuck her Husband on their Wedding Night and Honeymoon,and optional but either make him keep his cock cage on or take it off to give them both Major Wedding Orgasm's.

Lastly but if Elizabeth has a pussy maybe she could get pregnant if she lets Aaron knock her up,and they have one or two daughters who when they grow up Mom Elizabeth can get them real penis's and teach them how to fuck their Daddy like Mommy does,and they can cover him in a bucket of girlcum.That would be fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous