All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 13: Chaos'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
The only ending possible

A great finish to a great story. I think you came up with the ending that everyone, including myself, wanted and it wouldn’t have been fair to drag it out any longer. It’s very rare that I read every single sentence of every single instalment of a story but that’s been the case with Finn and I began following you shortly after you started this story for the notification of when each instalment was available.

I didn’t expect her given (real) name to be Morgan because you didn’t specify it when she told him at the beginning of the story. Unless I’ve missed something or being incredibly stupid I wonder what it was she threw in the lake? When Natalie said “game over” I was sure I knew they were going to stay together but the way you wrote it from then to the end was exactly right and, unlike some stories, didn’t finish in a rush as if the author had run out of ideas.

I’m looking forward to your next story but you’re going to have to work hard to keep up this standard.

Although this story is finished I think that with the chateau you have a base for a future story (or stories)but with Morgan and Finn as peripheral characters. It would be nice, as Lexa & Morgan are such good friends, if the “buddy bond” between Finn and Ian was explored but as a sub plot? Not as long a story as Finn but there’s always a possible main story with one of the other domnes already mentioned. But whatever, as I’ve said, I look forward to your next offering and I’m sure it’s already on the stocks ready to go. Surprisingly I’ve hit 5 stars. 😂. Again. 🙄

UrSquireGUrSquireGalmost 6 years ago
That was an amazing end...but...

I am hoping against hope that this will not be the last story of Finn/Morgan nor from the great Ms Syptember, herself. You have such a gift to put this community's hopes, thoughts, and values to words. That is bravery. That is commitment.

I feel completely refreshed by their new future. However I feel sad in How do I stay in touch, in the story, in the good words? Now is the time for celebration of their lives. Please allow us to be a part of that.

Still I was not ready for this to be the last chapter. Your first three page entry. Still I know more exists?

Thank you, Ms September for the stories, each a mini-miracle. It has been a roller coaster ride in trustful communication and listening to you. It was amazing. I am so thankful for anything I was able to give.

I will continue the editing.

Please do tell me... Mistress Syptember...what is next? We (I) are/am chomping at the bit!

Your faithful Squire g

Baninja13Baninja13almost 6 years ago
Amazing end to an amazing story

This series has honestly been one of my favorite series I have ever read on this site. It has been a pleasure to read. The ending was terrific. I’m bummed the series is over. I can’t wait to read future stories/ series that you choose to share. Job well done.

SouthmeadSouthmeadalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

and bravo. You must write more.

Thinkingrose67Thinkingrose67almost 6 years ago
Could you do us all a favor?

Please, for the love of all things holy and BDSM, could you please, turn this in to an editor? Please, have this published. This is so we'll written. I cried! Dammit! I cried! I couldnt stop reading this. You would sell so much better than 50 shades. Show the world what BDSM is actually about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kind of disappointing ending

Great writing, btw, very erotic - 4 and 5 points all the way.

I was waiting for Finn to get his shit together and tell her to bite him or go up her meds. Never happened. But that's just me, I'm just peeking out of curiosity, and not versed in the BDSM world.

Another thing that bothered me is the seriousness of it all. You're sticking a thumb up a guys bum, for fuck sake, why is everyone involved treating it like she's solving the world refugee problem with Merkel and Trump?

Everyone is so full of themselves, Mistress this and Madame that. Lighten up.

A little humor wouldn't kill you

SyptemberSmythSyptemberSmythalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

“Great writing BTW, -4 and 5 stars...” interesting comment when in actuality you rated the story a 2. “I was waiting for Finn to get his shit together and tell her to bite him or go up her meds” and “I’m just peeking out of curiosity, and not versed in the BDSM world” are all I needed to read to know how I should feel about your comment. If the roles were reversed and Finn was the dominant, Morgan the submissive, would you have felt Morgan needed to get her shit together and Finn needed to up his meds? I doubt it. Not everyone fits into the imaginary box you’re comfortable hiding in, and they never will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good thing I saw your reply

Dude, been reading Finn chapters for the past weeks and I think I gave you 4 once, maybe twice when you got lazy. The rest got 5. I never bother rating 1 and 2 quality stories, or reading past their first page. I read all your 13 chapters.

BTW, Yossi, from Israel, sorry that I never bothered logging in Literotica, but at least you have a name to vent your annoyance at which is better than anonymous.

“If the roles were reversed and Finn was the dominant, Morgan the submissive, would you have felt Morgan needed to get her shit together and Finn needed to up his meds?”

So I'm a double standards misogynist because I didn't like the plot that much?

Your story tells the tale of a misogynist douche who gets abused by a woman and so learns to respect all women by becoming a doormat. Not exactly an entry for #MeToo women empowerment.

My kick is strong women. So for my first taste of BDSM I searched Femdom tag and found you. Wasn't sure what it entailed (apparently a lot of objects going up the back door - Yikes)

I tried and your story – well, not my jam. The emotional kick was high but I couldn’t get what a strong woman would want with a guy who acts like a doormat. I liked Finn, Finn was fun (The lady was a bit flat). He had a journey to make and I rooted for him, hoping he will end this relationship becoming a better person. I think that's the best sign for your writing skill. I liked Finn enough to care.

Male domination, BTW, is certainly not my jam, didn't even have to check. Too abusive and Hits close to home.

Maybe what’s triggered you was me disrespecting your work? The one you poured your heart and tears into.

If so, don’t.

I started my search for Femdom in the BDSM Hall of Fame. Can’t remember the name of the story, but it’s about a dominating College Professor which I picked up and couldn’t go past the first page. Frankly, you can run circles around that author and that one is in the hall of fame page 1. Never let a comment or a score get you down, I'm not sure what they even mean here. You're an excellent writer, probably one of the best on this site. Don't get triggered.

Keep writing. If you'll invest in something other than BDSM I'll be happy to read it.

SyptemberSmythSyptemberSmythalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous AKA "Yossi from Israel"

I am very thankful you took the time to clarify your earlier comment. At least I know now you took the time to read the story, regardless of whether or not it was your "thing," and posted an honest review. I wish you happy hunting in your search for stories better suited to your individual tastes.

serve4herserve4heralmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Syptember, had to post a note to say thank you for an exquisitely told and moving story. This really is exceptional writing and it was greatly appreciated.

Surreysub89Surreysub89almost 6 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Thank you so much for this story, I only discovered your writing yesterday and finished all 13 chapters in 2 sittings, I am certainly thankful for your work and the people on here who have encouraged you to finish your incredible story

You have some serious talent for world building while keeping everything going at a quick enough pace. I have never been so emotionally invested in written fictional characters before and towards the end had genuine tears rolling down my face when i realised how this was going to end.

Thank you again, i cannot wait to see what else you come up with :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ya, superb story

Thank you very much for posting.

ioan1234ioan1234over 5 years ago
Best story I have ever read. Thank you!

Thank you for the great story. It was very interesting the best I have ever read. I'll be cheering for you. My heart was trembling in the last parts. I hope you continue to write if it's what you like. I wish you the best of luck.

MissElleJayMissElleJayover 5 years ago
Aww man

More more, wanted more! I'm bummed it's over!!!

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago
Good story.

Overall it was a very good story. The scenes were good and the scenario was well formed. However, it lacked the tension and proper climax, which kind of made it monotonous. You many characters were actually forced into the story and had no play in the main story arc. You should have brought more drama into the main story, rather then just going from one scene to another. The end was pretty much clear from beginning, and it happened exactly how it was expected. You surely have a style of writing that you can build up a good scenario. I am sure once you will write something truly great in future.

GroverLangGroverLangover 5 years ago
Thunderous finale

The scene in the thunderstorm was so well written and you could feel the emotion and the need that each character had for the other. The series as a whole was on an All Time High. As I read the series the song by Rita Coolidge strolled into my mind.

“All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two,” which initially was all that Finn had in mind.

“We’ll change all that’s gone before.” That certainly happened.

“Doing so much more than falling in love.” What Finn and Morgan have is definitely much more than in a vanilla relationship.

As for Zakfar’s comments I agree that the ending was as expected but that’s what the readership wanted and it was the natural ending. In a story such as Finn it’s how you get to the ending that matters and right from the first page to the ending you got it right. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s eager to read your future work.

Sub_Bi_BottomSub_Bi_Bottomover 4 years ago
I'm crying!

This is such a wonderful story. One of if not my favorite!

danmalswdanmalswover 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. Not only chapter 13 but the whole story. Amazing to read the considerations, the doubt, the urge. It gave me no answers to the strange bdsm world - just more confusions. as it should. thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing.

I have been reading erotic fiction for 15 years now and I don’t hesitate to say that this is the best story I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank for such an imaginative and wonderfully written, sexy and intelligent series! I was enthralled from the first paragraph! You have a wonderful gift, please don’t ever stop sharing it with the World. Thank you for all the personal discoveries I made about myself, reading your well crafted story! I only wish I could pay you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, ....but

Your portrayal of the "safeword" as the end of everything is just unrealistic and counter productive to it's purpose. A safeword should be able to be uttered at anytime. If the sub feels reluctant to use because the total dom/sub relationship ends as a result, then that just exposes them to real danger, emotional or physical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So much fun to read again!

It seems years since I first read this excellent story. Really enjoy Finn’s journey.

A previous commenter was concerned that a safeword shouldn’t be a relationship-ender, else it really isn’t a useable SAFEword. He/she’s right, of course, but having the safeword carry such great meaning in this story made the ending so much more dramatic.

I have another question about safewords. When Mistress punished Finn by covering a butt plug with a fiery cream and then shoved it into his rectum, how can a safeword work? The chemical is quickly absorbed into the tender mucus tissues and cannot be recalled! It will continue to burn and burn - until the body finally dilutes it or oxidizes it or however the body deals with the stuff. Whence safeword here?? J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Simply beautiful and perfectly satisfying.

Melinda68Melinda68about 3 years ago
Loved the whole story, from start to finish.

I have read the whole story of Fin and Morgan's journey, although I have read many BDSM books and stories, I have never been attracted to the Female/male genre, until now. I took a chance and couldn't stop until I had devoured the entire story. Wonderful, the story, the characters, all of it was just wonderful.

ioan1234ioan1234almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the great story, which I am re-reading for the I don't know what time! Loved it! Even though I knew the end was coming I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I ever read in literotica. Thank you very very much for writing it. If you published books like this, I would buy them

Avidreader0Avidreader0over 2 years ago

Best story I ever read in literotica, thank you for writing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for this wonderful story# I have lost count how many times I have been drawn into Finn's world, but I crave more. Please staart writing here again it is so addicting

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 2 years ago

Great story, but i kinda missed the declaration that they love eachother... the romantic shizzle that comes from the heart...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. It felt like a simple love story with some BDSM thrown in - but a sweet love story nevertheless. My favorite so far!

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47over 1 year ago

One ifthe best story in literotica that I have read...expects more such works from u...really great story

s2455s2455over 1 year ago

Great Love Storytelling!

Thank You

s2455

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow. This is an amazing story, I don’t have words for it. I feel such a connection to Finn, not that we are anything alike except for that desire to serve and be owned by the right person. I just saw that you will be publishing another story soon and I can’t wait to read it. Thank you for this. I’m off to read your other stories.

1966de1966deabout 1 year ago

A beautiful touching story.

Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story. Very well written and described. Will read all your stories now after coming across this one. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hank you, thank you thank you for the happy ending! yay! What relief! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this despite not really liking femdom, or more accurately, not liking formalized matriarchy style femdom or complete slavery. I don't get the constant kneeling, collars, and many other aspects, however I really liked the mental and emotional exploration of dominance and submission and Finn and Morgans' trust and love. I try to find loving femdom, and most writers cant do it. This was really great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need more Finn and Morgan! Great stuff! I'm addicted to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a story. I absolutely loved this but gutted we can't have any more Finn and Morgan...particularly does Morgan stay in the community.

Isn't that the mark of a great story...you always want more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great work. Cant wait to read your next project.

Denker42Denker424 months ago

Superb. Thank you.

Avidreader0Avidreader03 months ago

Thank you so so so much. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
393 Followers
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finn Ch Series Info