All Comments on 'The Guy at the Bar'

by jaymasters45

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ShemzShemzabout 6 years ago
Well damn....

I didn’t do myself any favors listening to this in public.. Holy fuck that was hot. Loved the build up. Your voice and moans are so fucking sexy. And the sound of you stroking is just... ok I need to go somewhere private, quick..

Thanks Jay

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS LITERALLYYY THE BEST AUDIO ON THIS SITE OMG!

😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Damn it makes me want to go to a bar, and pretend i'm waiting for a date now, he sounds very sexy, a little loud towards the end though but its cool...it gave me some fun ideas.

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Did you say nice to meet you or Mate You. Great stuff. Lovedit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Very sexy. I don't usually engage but this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's your voice

There's just something about your voice that every time i hear it, my pussy gets excited. Love the moan at the beginning. Love how vocal you are as you pleasure yourself. Keep being sexy baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Desperation and Vulnerability. An Absolute turn on.

What I love best about your audios is the desperation and vulnerability I can hear in your voice when you get closer and closer to reaching your breaking point. I especially love the sound of your voice when it reaches a higher pitch because I know you're close and filled with need. It is an absolute turn on.

Keep your audios cummin', Jay ;).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmnm

Thank you for putting me over the edge xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So. Hot.

Listening to you lose control, the noises and sounds you make, is so incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
holy shit

You just made me cum so fucking hard, and no guy gas done that before. your voice and your moans are amazing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You are so hot, I love your voice, your moans keep making more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I've never commented on any before but I just had to say that this was really really hot, I love it when you moan and the way you describe- keep going!

Girl5Girl5almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Would love to hear you jerk your cock and then take your hand off of it every once in awhile. I want to hear you moan, knowing you cant touch your cock even tho youre sooo hard. And then after doing that a few times, bring yourself to an intense orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jesus

Was great but the last minute made me burst out in laughter. I don't know why, Maybe the theatrics of it but immediate laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're amazing

Fuck, this made me cum twice just playing the audio through once. The noises you make while you're fucking, and the way your voice trails off when I can tell you're super horny just drives me nuts. I looooooove hearing you jerking your cock in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Driving me crazy 😍

Hearing you stroke your cock while talking the whole time and getting side tracked occasionally because your so fucking hard and listening to you moan and breath heavy is just amazing. ❀️🀀😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hi Jay, nice to fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ummm, what an ending.

As if the whole scenario wasn't hot as fuck...you had to look up, introduce yourself and say nice to meet you? If that were me, I would have come all over again just from that statement alone.

Jesus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaymasters45@jaymasters45
867 Followers
Please join my brand new OhCleo account! Join and receive a brand new exclusive audio every other week! My first two exclusive OhCleo audios are already available to subscribers! I'm so excited to share exclusive content with all of you and to get to know all of you better! ...