All Comments on 'Sucking From The Tap'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah but can you update tiffanys timidities

what has it been like more than a year now? Come on get it together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's been 3 years since you've updated your story....

Like another user said no one wants to see this update the other story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
happy to see you posting again

Very happy to see you posting again. Hope all is well. Ignore the haters. Keep expressing whatever you feel like sharing. Includes renders and stories. Is what the site is for.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
Real!!

I first thought this was a photo it was so realistic. Very well done.

drsnidelydrsnidelyover 3 years ago
Any more renders and or stories in the works?

Stopped by to check if there were any more updates. Hope you get a chance to share more stories and or renders in the near future. Love your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! I’ve long suspected that there are some cocks I’d go gay for….this is one of them. I’d be on my knees right next to my woman mesmerized but inhaling this masculine beef!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
On my knees forced to such such a big thick clock like that is what my dreams are!

Redheaded mature 30 year old Wife and Mother is. Constantly filled with wet dreams like this illustration. It is what I really miss from my younger college days.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

she surrenders to his cock at the frat party and she realizes that she will be the fraternity's fuck toy from now on!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

IMHO - NASTY!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the details added to both of their skins! The freckles are just *chef's kiss* so well done! It adds so much life to this illustration. The light reflecting from her face and shadows of the fingers, nose everything looks so real!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why the rose peddles? Are they florists?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinkyscandal@inkyscandal
910 Followers
Be faithful to your language. It's all that keeps us honest.