All Comments on 'Caught Reading Erotica'

by AliSaintRose

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
joefeltonjoefeltonabout 6 years ago
I liked it

Short and sweet...thanks! If there's a part 2 she should rim/peg him. It's only fair right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slow and Easy

When we were in German I had an affair, with my husband's (Ray) knowledge and encouragement, with a man (Larry) whose penis was bigger than Ray's; Ray’s penis is under 6" long and about 1.5" thick while Larry’s cock was over 7" long and about 2" thick. Ray said he enjoyed the feel of my stretched vagina when he fucked me and knowing that I was fucking Larry excited him. Once I told Ray that Larry had me suck him off and came in my mouth; I never did that for Ray but after that I did it often. When I told Ray that Larry tried to fuck my ass but he was too thick and I couldn't take him. Ray rolled me over and began to finger my ass and lube it with his saliva. Then he pushed his penis against my ass and started to slowly hump it against my hole. It still hurt but he told me to relax and push out as if I was taking a dump. I could feel him going deeper with each push until he finally got his head past my sphincter and then shoved his entire shaft in me. As he kept fucking my ass I felt better and soon I could feel him getting thicker until he finally came inside me. Maybe it was the excitement of doing something so nasty with him but as he came I also had an orgasm. So to all you husband’s if you want a piece of ass take is slow and easy. By the way; Larry eventually left me but Ray is still with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous