All Comments on 'Liz Hurley at Ashley's party'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LH the most beautiful

I want to live with LH and daily fuck all her 3 holes and 2 boobs.

gmrfgmrfover 8 years ago
million dollar boobs

LH is a booby woman .she drains lot of cum world across showing her giant size sexy cleavage.

gmrfgmrfover 8 years ago
draining all my cum

LH used to drain all my cum in night in to all her 3 holes.

gmrfgmrfover 8 years ago
most beautiful lady

LH IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY BORN EVER ON EARTH

gmrfgmrfover 8 years ago
LH the most beautiful

LH the most beautiful

I want to live with LH and daily fuck all her 3 holes and 2 boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sexy liz

you are so sexy Liz kill me take all my things

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great woman

there can never be another lady superior in beauty to divine LH !

gmrfgmrfover 7 years ago
Goddess

Liz Hurley is a GODDESS

gmrfgmrfover 7 years ago
so sexy

most beautiful LH

gmrfgmrfover 7 years ago

Thank you Great HURLEY because seeing your beautiful cleavages I with much endeavour made one my 8 partners FB(56) pregnant after 37 years of her first pregnancy. She is having one son (36) from me or? her former husband. As her menstruation has already stopped I gave her oestrogen daily continuously for 2 months and fucked her tight juicy ass hole every day uninterruptedly 3-4 times pouring my semen inside it filling up to its brim and never touched her cunt. After 2 months she menstruated for 5 days ,then I fucked her daily from the 6th day exclusively in her tight juicy cunt hole during last quarters of the night continuously for 14 days and only once in her ass hole in last fucking of each night to keep pH balance and Lo FB is now pregnant after 37 years .She started vomiting in the morning before other 7 s to their utmost astonishment and GT (2 sons from me)told “How much semen your bitchy cunt has devoured from our share from him?” GM (she has 3 sons, one daughter from me, her husband is an eunuch) told her “If I will not be pregnant in a week I will kill GB”. THANKS again to SEXY GREAT BREASTY LIZ HURLEY for this without which it could not have been achieved by my heavy fucking and copious unloading of semen in FB’s holes. All 8 ladies are now worshiping photographs of LIZ HURLEY and each one of rest 7 ladies are asking me to make each one them quickly pregnant maximum within a month otherwise all will commit suicide in front of me .Oh GREAT and most SEXY LIZ HURLEY please help me so that I can do that as per their demand in specified time with my 11 inches shaft and unending load of semen all these due to YOUR mercy Oh! BEAUTY GODDESS…I am your life long servant…So I advised them all to pray BEAUTY GODDESS LIZ HURLEY and obtain her blessings-then I turned towards SH(30 with one son 12 form me) and LM(33 unmarried with one son 5 from me ) and whispered them “Next 7 nights and loads will be exclusively yours” So I slept with SH ,LM and GT for next 7days in a separate room first by starting fucking GT once in her ass hole pouring very little and then fucked SH and LM one after another 5 times each of them in their tight cunt holes filling their hungry holes up to their brims completely with my highly fertile loads and lastly once in the creamy ,juicy ass hole of SH for my satisfaction every day without fail ;Both of them became pregnant at the end of the week and started vomiting in the morning astonishing everybody to the MIRACLE blessings of GODDESS LIZ HURLEY…at this FB became jealous and prayed LIZ our GODDESS and controller..All of us especially GM were worshiping GODDESS LIZ HURLEY and as I was sleeping with SH, LM and of course GT throughout the nights to fuck SH and LM, in the day time I was taking care of holes of other 6 including GT.I used to fuck my darling GM’s ass hole 3 times during day time daily and on the 4th day GM told me “Can I still become pregnant if you deposit your seeds in my ass hole?” I was electrified remembering her promise to become pregnant this week and I have not even touched her cunt!

once in the ass hole of my controller GT.GM became pregnant in less than 3 days and started vomiting in the morning in front of others with great cheers……..but she did not leave me in the night for rest period of the week and oiled both her holes till her satisfaction….THANK YOU LIZ HURLEY for this act of your kindness to us…. We all pray our sex GODDESS LIZ HURLEY daily ,now I thought about my senior partners GT(56,with 2 sons 38,30 both married with children),PG( 4sons,3 daughters all married with children),FB(46 with 1 daughter 29 married 2 sons 30 married,24 ) and BST GG(45 with 3 daughters,1 son all married) to make them pregnant.BST GG was very very eager to conceive so also PG but GT was shy and GM was unwilling.GT told me “I can’t keep my holes unfed by getting a child inside my belly” FB told” I don’t want to miss your good fucking at all otherwise my ass hole will dry up unless you irrigate it well daily with your heavy loads.” Not caring to their requests I fucked FB juicy cum devouring capacious cunt hole 10 times daily watering her cool womb with at least 50 ml of fertile seeds. She conceived in less than 40 fuckings with 200ml liquid seeds filling her hungry womb up to the brim in 4 days and started vomiting in morning with cheers from all of us and prayed LIZ HURLEY. Again I gave oestrogen to GT and PG for 2 months. Fucked mercilessly their ever hungry cum swallowing giant size tight cunt holes 10 times to each of them pouring 50 ml of my hot fertile seeds daily in day and night deep inside each of their long time eagerly waiting wombs. Both of them conceived in no time and started vomiting in the morning to the very dirty comments of other ladies. But BST GG was very unhappy and cried whole day telling that I am not touching her at all. All forced me to fuck her to conceive but I advised them all to pray GODDESS LIZ HURLEY.I did not care fucking bitch BST GG.

So they all made out a plan. They collected my fresh seeds by each of them in their turn sucking my cock and spitting whole thing out in to a container and kept in the fridge to a total of 35 ml(5ml each for 7) and poured in to the ever hungry cum deprived dry cavity of the eagerly waiting (for months together )womb of BST GG continuously every day for 7 days by a 10 ml sterile plastic syringe and she CONCEIVED becoming extremely happy, started vomiting in the morning in front of her helping beauties with cheers and lots of congratulations and very dirty and lewd comments and PRAYED GODDESS LIZ HURLEY for this great success given by HER(Liz Hurley)-LIZ HURLEY I am your life long servant and feet licker. Now all 8 are carrying my children in their wombs due to the BLESSINGS OF GODDESS HURLEY the GREAT. Latter we came to know that BST GG is carrying twins. Due the grace and blessings of GODDESS LIZ HURLEY all gave birth to 9 very healthy babies in a period of 3 months in following order: GB(56) son ,SH and LM 2 sons in the same day same time, GM daughter ,FB (46) son, GT (56) daughter ,PG(57) son on the same day same time and BST GG (44) 2 sons twin.GT and GM told me to accompany them to hospitals so that if there will be delay in delivery I will fuck them there as they cannot bear my separation even for minutes but I fucked every one very well oiling both their juicy holes making loose and fully stretched well before sending them hospitals for giving birth, so all came within few minutes the attending nurse told them every time” you came here being well fucked in both your holes (opening them to full) and your holes are completely filled with fresh semen ,I want to know who is the man.”Praying LIZ HURLEY all the 8 begged to fuck them as usual few minutes after delivery as if nothing has happened to them. Correction: Please refer to comment on January 3rd ,2012 at 10:56amPlease read GB(56) in place of FB(56) in last part of second line. I am very sorry for the mistake…GMRF One day as we are chatting with each other over a drink after offering our prayers to GODDESS LIZ HURLEY, GT spoke in to my ears “Somebody has come to see you, he has one Mrs LH (Lisa Howarth) 59 years old with only one daughter Luisa Williams (married) of age 40,he wants you to make her (Lisa)pregnant this year and he will pay you Rs.10 lakhs for your work. Otherwise she (LH) will be 60 next year.” I replied” I have promised not to touch any other woman throughout my entire life except you 8, that is FINAL even if he gives 1 crore.” But all my beauties particularly GT and GM forced me all time praying GODDESS LIZ HURLEY again and again so I agreed and told her husband Mr Howarth the good buck to bring Lisa and leave her here for 2 months to which the fool accepted with pleasure. So all of my ladies became happy and when Lisa came inside she was a real beauty more beautiful than all my 8 ladies, so seeing Lisa , forgetting everything my shaft rose to enormous 11 1/2 inch erection and before telling anything entered in to the most tight , almost closed cunt hole of Lisa in front of others and her husband who cheered loud And fucked her hard mercilessly for 1/2 hour giving her at least 100 climaxes and with her vibrating body she shouted calling LIZ HURLEY LIZ HURLEY LIZ HURLEY … and almost died with pleasure. Again then and there I ravished her second untouched ass hole’s maiden head with pain and pleasure and poured full 20 ml semen in side it.GT ordered me to fuck Lisa’s ass hole again as GT took my pego in her mouth made it stand fully erect and applied her thick juicy fragrant saliva all over it, I attacked Lisa for the fourth time there poured heavily in her holes. I gave her oestrogen for one month and fucked her daily 20 times, 15 times in her cunt hole,5 times in her ass hole pumping 75 ml liquid seeds in to her womb and 25 ml in to her ass hole to keep the womb cool. In less than 5 days she started vomiting in the morning and everybody congratulated her ,Lisa’s husband thanked me a lot said” I could not do it in 40 years and you did it in 4 days!”I told it is due to the grace and blessings of SEX GODDESS LIZ HURLEY. There after I fucked Lisa regularly in her house in front of her husband till she delivered a very healthy male child. Lisa’s husband paid us 10 lakhs and 2 lakhs to me secretely.I distributed 10 lakhs among all my 8 ladies according to their place and position. THANKS to GODDESS LIZ HURLEY for giving me beautiful LISA to fuck her daily in both her holes mouth and tits…Our ritual was to pray and worship GODDESS LIZ HURLEY daily, but still a very mind disturbing thing happened to us ,though I was always going to fuck now my dear darling Lisa ( she named her son as Damian),she suddenly came one evening with a very beautiful woman , sat besides us without disclosing her identity .seeing such a beautiful woman and talking with most beautiful Lisa ,looking at hot cleavages of LIZ HURLEY my shaft grew to its full erection of 11 1/2 inches so I opened my trouser buttons and it sprang out and nodded it’s crimson uncapped head up and down seeing this the new lady suddenly kneeled before me and took it completely in to her mouth filling up to her throat. With few movements and her tongue manipulation it vomited 10 ml of hot semen in to her throat giving her multiple climaxes. Then I made her completely nude and entered in to her tight clapsy ass hole shoving my hard rod fully inside her soft but eagerly accommodating culo. It vomited another 10ml semen after a little movement giving her 5 climaxes, she shouted loudly with pleasure. Again when I was approaching to fuck her in her cunt hole GT stopped me by holding my perfect instrument in her beautiful hands so I fucked GT’s ass hole to prevent spilling out side.

After this darling Lisa showed her ass hole to be fucked well ,and while fucking her ass hole deep she clasping tightly my prized huge rod for the fear of dislodgement from her ever hungry cum loving hole ,called her husband and son in law sitting in the front room and to every body’s utter surprise told me ” she is my daughter Luisa (40) married for last 20 years with no issue till now, you please fuck her and make her pregnant like me ,her Mr will give you Rs.15 lakhs for this.”All my 8 ladies headed by GT, GM, FB and Lisa’s husband, son-in-law requested me for the same. I advised them to pray GODDESS LIZ HURLEY, and they prayed with deep devotion.

Responder

gmrf

India

2 anos atrás

…..But GM is more beautiful than GT ,GT is senior, sexy ,marvellous, they are sister-in-laws ,they fight with each other for to be fucked by me-GT says” you fuck me all the time ,don’t touch bitch GM” To this GM says “I have every right over his 11 inch cock, he should fuck me at least 10 times a day before the sexy photos of LIZ HURLEY”. But DEAR HURLEY I want to fuck both of them and more to my sweet heart GT in her great cunt hole and ass hole and sleep with her keeping my shaft deeply buried in her ass hole all the time thinking of YOU…But DEAR HURLEY I want to fuck both of them and more to my sweet heart darling GM in her great juicy asshole and ever hungry fragrant most attractive cunt hole and sleep with her keeping my shaft deeply buried in her ass hole all the time thinking of YOU ¦OH GREAT HURLEY YOU ARE MY LIFE YOU ARE MY GODDESS…

Responder

gmrf

India

2 anos atrás

Liz Hurley is such a beauty that my beloved GM seeing her sexy pictures invites me to fuck her ass hole in front of her eunuch husband. She(GM) wants to be ass hole fucked not less than 10 times daily by my 11 inches hard shaft getting more than 100 climaxes throughout the entire activities there by extracting not less than 50 to 60 ml of semen from me in to her deep ever hungry unquenchable ass hole. I want to do same way to Liz Hurley also…The GREAT LIZ HURLEY ,all her sexy photos give excitement to my senior partner GT(56) who prevents GM(44) to be ass fucked by me ,so she(GT) takes me secretly and continues in her ass fucking and pounding by my 11 inches shaft mercilessly even up to 14 -15 times a day squeezing every drop of semen from me and leaving me almost dead so that I will not be able to ass fuck GM on that day any more. But as GM is very beautiful she can evoke desire even in dead, and I usually by way of her (GM’s) manipulation (and licking my rod makes it stand to 11 1/2 inches )to the astonishment of GT fuck again 2-3 times in most beautiful ass hole of GM pouring not less than 10ml semen again giving her at least 10 climaxes .For this GT punishes me harshly…THANKS to LIZ HURLEY…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous