All Comments on 'Haley's Senior Moment'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable read

Wow . that was hot. Nice to read a large age difference story where the older women wasnt predatory.

Sweet and tender. I loved it

Thank you

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago
Very sweet.

Such a lovely and tender story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
A very yummy tale!

Very sweet and loving! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story Of The Year

By far this is the best story that I have read in a long time.

Such a hot and soulful story and there needs to be more stories like this with this subject on this site.

I hope this story-line between Haley and Violet plays out for a few more chapters.

It's clear that Haley is in love with her which makes Violet happy.

Reading about them going on dates and learning about each other would make for a great chapter.

I hope there's more to be written about those two.

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Good

Write more with this old love Triangle; I was too as a female at the age of 22 I had feelings, for older person in their 60s, to this make me feel like I was normally. I would love to know the truth that goes on with the rest of the story. It would make me feel like the feelings, I had for the old lady actually came true if you were to write more please.

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Superb, I love age-different stories like this, and particularly those involving older women. Please write more on the same subject.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous