All Comments on 'The Dutch Mistress Ch. 03'

by suboots

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Glad it’s not me! 😬. Maybe? 🤔

The masochistic side of me (I’m sure that I’m split personality) wants to be in his place. You write Arianne and Sapphira so well but I’d have to be able to go home every night to recover for the next day. 😂.

The reference to Debbie etc actually piqued my interest to skim through the first chapter of The Dutch Master even though I don’t like the m/m theme. Will I read the other chapters? That would represent a great credit to your writing. .

I like the way that you made him realise that he will always be in a no win situation. Highlights his view of the future. But on the other hand I think that you have intentions of widening his horizons. I loved the shower exposure and, as you know I like the little things, the “let’s go and have a drink. I have a prosecco chilling in the fridge” was about as callous a throw away line as you can get. 👍. I have a picture of Arianne in my mind and I’d love to know the person that you say you’ve based her on.

Deejay121Deejay121about 6 years ago
Just keeps on getting better

Like Emirus I can picture myself in the boy's situation sadly I am not as supple as I used to be and would be begging for release before they even went for their procesco. Also compliments to you for proof reading and editing before submission. Next chapter please.

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
More to come

Had a few problems accessing the site lately, and this has held up Chapter3. I will publish ASAP.

Starling2016Starling2016almost 6 years ago
Great series

I’ve enjoyed your series with this narrator. I love how his character developed through the Dutch master series and into the Dutch Mistress series. I hope there’s more to come. Can’t wait to find out what happens at theend of his contracted time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still Waiting!

It's been nearly 4 months since the last chapter of this fabulous Dutch Master/Dutch Mistress story series has appeared! Hope that suboots hasn't called it quits and left us in mid-stream since the storyline itself so far cries for more exciting adventures in the future! Hope to see more chapters very soon - its been far to long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last Call For More Chapters!!!

For some reason, suboots has decided to cease writing any more chapters for this thrilling & highly erotic saga! If for no other reason than leaving the poor subbie in a very tight shibairi tie for over 9 months now, there needs to be at least another chapter - or more - to push this excellent story ahead to new adventures!

subootssubootsover 5 years agoAuthor
Delay in Chapter 4

I had some technical issues relating to the site. For several months I was unable to post due to the control panel not allowing me to select a language and then saying I couldn't post unless I did. This seems to have been resolved and Chapter 4 should be published shortly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous