All Comments on 'My Office Sissy Slut Pt. 02'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hi

hi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

You are the sexiest woman on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you mistress...

For such a creative audio. I am just loving it and I am headed to the salon to wax my tight little ass for you. I will find a sexy little thong to show it off for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Realism in Fantasy

Dear Mistress Your delivery and story is a wish of many whom enter the work world and find that it really is the women whom have the control. Thank You for the audio escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erotic denial at it’s finest

So sexy. Great tone, great control without being over the top, powerfully erotic for me

sissykristine123sissykristine123over 4 years ago

Shoot. As a matter of good form, I should hold back comments until I have listened to all 3 parts. Have listened to and enjoyed first 2 immensely.

The story has a number of elements I enjoy in a kink tale namely, Female Dominance, an enthusiastic submissive male and of course, humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Felt like I was there

This series was outstanding! Well done. The pauses are terrific. Thank you for an outstanding series!

MistressGracesPet1963MistressGracesPet19634 months ago

Outstanding Love where this going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
1354 Followers
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES