All Comments on 'My Older Sister's Big Tits Ch. 01'

by titsRus35

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE

Keep the story going and maybe they get together over the summer.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Very Erotic

Derrick did what most brothers want to. With Jenny knowing he was watching and her latent approval, story could go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Proofread Man!

Six words in and you fucked it up already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start.

Nice to read a story without the usual spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Definitely needs another chapter or three. He deserves more than just watching. How about if Jenny catches him and decides to give him more than a show ?

Does the sister have any busty girl-friends who might drop by ? Stories with above-average 'boobage' are rare, so please indulge us with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but problems

Of course I want more, more, more! But some problems: 1. Spelling and grammar, 2. A fundamental misunderstanding of bra size. The number. Is the band size so if it’s super big it just means the woman has a very wide rib cage/is really fat. The cup size is basically the difference between the boob size and the band, so the bigness here is what counts, but DDD=F DD=E, GG=H, etc. getting this wrong is a real turn off. Still want more though! Let’s get the whole family involved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turned off

By shaved pussy. Especially being Italian, should be nice and dark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok start...

It was kind of an ok start, but needs lots more. Tons of potential with the mom, aunts, maybe even cousins, and there's lots more to do with the sister. It barely scratched the surface of how good of a story this could become. Just try to make it longer or post the short chapters very frequently to keep it moving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The very first sentence...

How do you fuck that up?

"I have always loved big tots."

All I can think of now are tater tots.

How can I flick my bean to tater tots?

titsRus35titsRus35almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate the feedback. Definitely more to come. Also uh, sorry about the tots thing. No idea how I missed that. Was editing on my phone and it must have autocorrected. Edited version coming soon.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Nice Read***

Everybody wants a peek sometime!! Thanks for sharing.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 6 years ago
Good Story

Good start to a story, hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

if you write your chapters longer then a lit one page then your numbers will go up. Most readers like to be able to get into the story before the chapter ends.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
1 - 2 pages is good

More time to build a story.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tots? As in Tater Tots?

First line of the story has a glaring spelling error. Didn't go any farther.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous