All Comments on 'Cheating Sister In-law'

by PretendWithMe87

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Greg

Why stop the story at one page?! Damn it, now I'm gonna be climbing the walls, waiting impatiently for the next chapter. This was so freaking good, you gotta have more pages. Then again, you're the author so you know what you are doing, just can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Yes, this is a great start to a great story line. Hurry with the next edition

PretendWithMe87PretendWithMe87about 6 years agoAuthor
Working on next chapter.

The next chapter is in the works. Hopefully it will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
peeves...

One of the things that annoys me, that ruins a good story, is the split perspective. As for spelling/grammar/vocab & punctuation, It is very important, but certain allowances van be made...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No incest

Brother in-law or stoner do not qualify as incest

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Good start

Was enjoying it and then it abruptly ended. Looking forward to more.

LeanderGuyLeanderGuyabout 6 years ago

Looking forward to what he makes her do!

pastaman47pastaman47over 5 years ago
Great start

First, I'm not all that crazy about the split perspective either, but that being said, this is a good foundation for your series. Do what you enjoy the most about writing and don't let other people influence your story content. Keep it up. I know you did for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A one page chapter, with multiple POV changes... no point in reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous