All Comments on 'A Mistress Submits to Hated Rival'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great job

i hope that it will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story of control

I really loved this story, the way one of the dominant women was forced to submit to the other was a real turn on. I also loved the way the guys were treated as worthless slaves to be treated as such by their Mistresses. I'd love to read more stories where Mistresses dominate each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
On my back for you

I will do anything for Mistress Lucy - I want her to strddle me nad pee in my mouth !!!Before I have swallowed it in my mouth I want her to fuck me with her great long dildo!!!

Yhen sit on my face and let me eat out her asshole . She may even shit on me if she likes !cap

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loving this so far......

I'd love for this series to continue - the first part is really well written. Love to know what could possibly happen in part two...

MastersallMastersallover 18 years ago
Great Tale

Enjoyed this tale ... great characters.. would love to havea flash back to how she trained and broke her down...

BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
Loved the Contest

Very creative contest. I hope you continue with this type of genre. You descriptions of the charactors was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue please

You should create a sequel or sequels to "A Mistress Submits to Hated Rival". I would suggest you show how Elizabeth was transformed from a mistress to a submissive (i.e. away from the club during the 1 week) or do a follow up on how Elizabeth is doing with Lucy. Just a suggestion...awesome story tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

This story was very well written with fantastic characters and a lot of potential for continuing. I would love to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

It would be great to see Lucy take Elizabeth out and perform humiliating acts in public (parks, mens rooms, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
alternate ending?

great story. It could be interesting to read an alternate ending where the result of the contest is opposite. Continuing with the same theme would be great, e.g.Mistress Brigitte challenging Mistress Lucy and Lucy being the loser this time etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!

More please. Especially details of how Mistress Lucy turned the English slut into her personal sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hm...

I prefer seeing asians (especially japanese girls) being dominated but this was all pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. Will you write more chapters about what happened next. Will Elizabeth ever regain power over Lucy or will she continue to fall deeper into submission and lose her identity completely? I think she could rebel and maybe win the next challenge?

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Would love to be Mistress Lucy's bitch !

This was a great story !

Just love the character of Mistress Lucy. Would love to be a bitch in her harem.

Very much liked how she enslaved a proud, womanizing, stud athlete more than twice her size so quickly. Her conquest of the basketball star alone could be its own story.

Please keep up the storyline of Mistress Lucy.

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Lucy wins a "super" slave

Slave elizabeth was a Domme a week ago. Now she is proud to know she is Mistress Lucys prize slave,to be fucked by only the biggest strapons or slaves raunchiust dicks and pussys! Her mouth is the receptacle for cum, piss shit or any other gross item her Mistress seems fit.Her body is to be branded,tattoed,pierced and degraded in any way possible.Elizabeth,the new cum slut,fucktoy whore enjoys all her new mistresses pleasures.At some point she may be sold to a low class brothel or a sadistic man for even more degradation!!

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Great Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite good, but...

Really this was pleasant to read, but it lacks details in restraints and clothing for my taste. But more importantly, it lacks punctuation and is difficult to read.

Thanks for the story though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs detail

For a story supposedly about a Domme falling to a rival, the detail was more about what was done to the men.

Some more details about what happened to Elizabeth would make this a better story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous