All Comments on 'Mother's Milk'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
brwneyedwitch70brwneyedwitch70about 19 years ago
Interesting

I have to admit, my nipples began to ache imagening the scene you describe. Very well written and very EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Most Erotic

This would be my dream ! Wow ! Lets have more stories like these,what a fantasy. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

hope you continue, with the guy fucking the women while the others masturbate and drink from each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great, just great.

I wish lactation had its own index insted of fetish.

We need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More,Please!!!!

I too would love to see lactation stories in its own index instead of fetish. Please continue to write stories like this. Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Work!

Can't wait to read more of your work. You really touched on the aspects of this fetish that turn me on. Bring on chapter two!

tittyguytittyguyabout 19 years ago
Just great

Great Story! I wish that it was me who could suck out all that hot milk

sweetgirl666sweetgirl666about 19 years ago
awesome

this is beautifully written...erotic and arrousing at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful w/o being dirty...

I felt my juices flow as the story reminded me of the way my man did the same for me following the births of our children.

I have large breasts (38DD),to begin with but after pregnancy they were humongeous (42EE)! They were too large for our babies but hubby almost couldn't contain himself when I needed him to relieve the pressure! It was always so sweet and erotic without being hardore but the arousal created such sexual energy that we never would finish my husband miking me without some intense sex that left us breathless. This was many years ago but since it was a frequent need, there has been a couple of great benefits. 1-my breasts did shrink a bit, (40E), but they are still firm and, 2-I still produce some milk since my hubby continually sucked on them well after our babies were done feeding.

Thank you for giving us a fond and pleasant memory!

Zee Couple

z287328@sbcglobal.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Most Sexy Story

I am a man. I am very fond of to suck nipples of ladies whether they are married or not. This story is very sexy. During reading this story my penis is fully erect.

submit more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
breastfeeding

there is know great thing in the world than to feed from a woman all men should try it

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 19 years ago
Great hobby idea!

Great hobby idea and a true erotic masterpiece well worthy of literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How about a follow-up?

Enjoyed your story, would like to see a follow-up, or similar stories. This hit one of my fantacies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I knew...

You rock, my sweet Sir. They loved it, just like i knew they would. Don't stop writing. You still makes this baby girl as wet as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Great story. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Great story. A follow up would be great. I wish there were more stories like this. I wasn't that interested in this fetish before but now I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY GOOD STROKE STORY...

Of course you have to follow up with an orgy scene. He has the duty to single handedly sexually satisfy every one of those frustrated lactating mothers. It's the only proper thing left to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
been there, had my titties sucked

As a member of an Adult nursing yahoo group I have met a man many times to do nothing but nurse me and I can relate to the orgasms from being suckled alone...*sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PERFECT STORY

EXACTLY THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BREAST, LOVING AND SEX..PLEASE KEEP WRITING..

hamsahhamsahabout 19 years ago
Good

Nice story but a bit overdone when they gather around his cock.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Excellent Story!

What a geat subject, and you handled it so well. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tender Loving Hot Milk & Passion

A sincere combination of erotic passion and heat, showing the rewards that cum from knowing the true milk of human kindness. i truly wish the world could be a more open and receptive place like this story portrays. That there were more Men around like the one in the story/and the writer.

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Perfect blend

Like the below poster said, a superb story which is very erotic without sacrificing sensuality. It left me with a very warm feeling in my heart. Steven seemed to embody several virtues which I strive to attain: Genuinely caring for these women who needed his help, and not only wanting to serve them, but feeling honored to do so, as I hope I would be. I'd love to see a story which focuses on Steven and Sherry's relationship during her pregnancy and another one which depicts the birth of her baby: You clearly have a talent for bringing out the true beauty of motherhood.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Take that man's keys, he's had enough

Delicious. There's probably a limit as to how hot a story in this genre can get(milk does boil over, after all), but the author ably reached it. A smorgasbord of milkers with one lucky man as the lone "diner". I don't even like milk(I never drank a single glass in my life), but I would happily die and go to heaven if confronted with that scenario. The attachment between mother and child is most clear, most visceral, when nursing. It is what attracts men(and women too) to the breast. Thank heavens we are all still human and they haven't forced us to use formulae. Warm, wet, loving...isn't that the evocation of love...and mom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Love your story ! my pussy is wet & tingly/wish i had milk filled tits right now & your address:)

icandothisicandothisalmost 12 years ago
A Real Friend

A very lovely, sensual story. I have a friend like the guy here in your story and if I needed someone to help me in that way . . . he would be the first person I would call. I am sure it would be an amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

if only were true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

I like that you wrote about an appreciation for motherhood instead of making this story about nothing but perverted thoughts

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

KatchavandKatchavandover 9 years ago
I have a new favorite author!

Loved this story. It's tenderness is appealing. P.S. Sent you a PM.

Calli06Calli06over 8 years ago

Ditto on how you've mastered the expression of tenderness in relating this story. Absolutely gorgeous...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best Stories I Have Read Here

5*.

So sensual, so erotic, so gentle, so intimate, so kind. Loved reading it. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Concur

Like one of the other members commented, this story was very erotic but also sensual--a great, "tingly" combination. Write more.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Hot and Sweet!

No pun intended! Loved it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5!! Nothing more sexier than

being jerked off to a good hard cum while sucking o a tit full of milk. Except maybe being fucked while you sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Im a female 27. I want to do this to a man but I don't want to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Im pregnant and just starting to get the first bit of milk, this has been a bit of a fantasy for me for a while and I couldnt help imagining I was one of those ladies feeding Steven, thanks for getting me all wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yummy!

Lucky Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got me wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotter than hell!

It’s funny but if I see a baby & a breast i don’t get turned on at all.

Once I was crossing a street & noticed a woman sitting in the rear seat of a parked car. I happened to be heading right toward her. As I got closer I saw she was nursing her baby. I did a right oblique & bypassed the car. Just was sexy no more.

This was very well done especially for a relatively short tale.

Bill S.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuill11 months ago

Great story. I loved the climax!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirl6 months ago

This so such an erotic resd for me. It’s such a turn on. I had so much milk when I fed I wish I was into this when I was such a great lactating wonder. Shark I can’t do this now….thx for sharing baby x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES