All Comments on 'David's Glory Hole'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
unknown cocksucker

Your story totally captures the excitment of sucking an unknown cock thru a GH. I loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
suck black cock

My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. I married her at 20 and it took a year for me to find out she liked fucking black men. She started dating black men. I enjoyed watching her fuck black men. I also wanted to suck some black cock. My wife encouraged me to do so. I now suck her black lovers often and really enjoy sucking cock. I suck all cocks, but prefer black ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Black cocks

I also love to suck black cocks. My wife has been fucking black men for years and I love to watch a black stud put the meat to my wife. I love to suck tehm off while my wife watches. She loves to see her black studs cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Exciting

I have always loved glory holes in rest rooms, at rest stops along the highways, in book stores, where ever I can find one. It is always a treat when you can find a big black cock sticking through one of those glory holes. But, there are few of those available in the places I have been. I hope for more all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cock sucking

I always love to suck a cock where ever I can find one.

Reading this made me want to suck a cock again. To feel the firm hard cock in my mouth and to suck the cum from it is great. Although I am jerking off now, I can just imagine a hard cock in my mouth. rolling my lips around the head and slowly sliding the full lenght of the delicious cock all the way down my throat. I feel the cumm shooting in me and I suck harder. Ummmm it is sooo good to feel and suck hard wet cocks. I am coming and can almost taste the cock in my mouth. ummm.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I've been there and its great

Just to read your story made me jerk off, I to love Glory Holes this week I had the pleasure of sucking off a nice Black Cock taking his warm load dowm my throat. And to day I gave a 12 o'clock Blow Job in a book store to a warm hard white cock that went way down my throat and shoot his hugh load all the way down man that was great. Im so horny I think im going to the book store right now and find another warm cock to suck

Thanks for making me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
glory holes

Love all of your David Stories butthis is hot!! Have not had the pleasure of sucking black cock yet but will try it soon. Love to suck thru glory holes, wish we had some closer. This story made me so horny that I kept reading it 3 days in a row and sucked my own cock off each time!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A must for me next time

The excitement of not knowing what you can suck really turns me on, from big to small from slick to thick a real turn on. Guess I'll love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another interesting story!

I have never gotten a blow job through a glory hole. How the hell do you know how the guy on the other side is going to treat my golden dick? I don't want it bitten, sucked too hard or squeezed too hard. I love the idea of you not having teeth...I've never been gummed either damnit! I'll bet that feels fantastic to have some super cum eater do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Jack Off Story !!

I love glory holes and this story was so descriptive. It took me right back to some of my best glory hole days. I'm going to read it again and beat off to it for a third time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

David I wish I could do you I love a mouth full of cum I would ram your ass to for as long as you wont

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
glory

My first man sex was from glory holes. I like to go back to them every so often and to just what Daivid likes to do. I think I will be going soon,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
got me hot

i love to jack off at rest stops as i drive the interstates, usually stopping at most of them. the smell of them is sometimes intoxicating. once i watched a hispanic man go into one and waited for him to come out, then went in and found his load on the floor. i couldn't resist touching it and smelling it while jacking off and came like a on of bricks against the stall wall. maybe i'll find a glory hole soon and suck my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aussie

I love being sucked off in rest rooms, gloryholes.I sucked the bigger cock I've ever seen in Ballina.I cum all over the floor before he came!I sucked a school boys cock through a glory hole. it was so hard and he shot a BIG load in my mouth!I'm about to shoot my load right NOW!OOOOhhh SSSSSHHHITTT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Foreskin lover

Would have enjoyed more details of foreskin and anal presentation at the hole. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loss of glory holes

Brought back memories of the surprise of the meat and taste it gave just with a bit of sucking. Miss them (GH) but finding face to dick provides something new. Now that I enjoy sucking (and swallowing) and will let others know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmm........City Lake, Lawrenceville GA, before the pigs and the moral prudes ruined everything. I used to sneak out with all kinds of plausible excuses just to suck anonymous cock through the stall gloryholes! Cock after cock, load after load, I loved every minute of it! The biggest cock I've ever seen came through one night, I heard the shitty, rusty hinges creak, which only served to stiffen my shaved cock and cause more precum to leak, and the other stall door open. He dropped his pants to the floor and, I swear, that thing was beautiful! White, with a perfect, light purple helmet and at least 10", maybe a foot long! I slipped my lips over it, knowing it was too long to suck it all in and, in an instant, he pulled it back out, pulled up his pants and was gone. I was devastated! I was really hoping to enjoy, what I assumed, would have been the biggest load I ever sucked out of a cock, now I was alone, my throbbing cock slowly softening. I left the stall and went home, bummed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got my first blowjob at public restroom glory hole. After that anytime i saw one i used it. Later i actual gave bj.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous