All Comments on 'Slavery Philosophy'

by honourableboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Explanation

Well written explanatory/instryction piece as to one way of how a relationship between a slave and his master/mistress operates. Nothing more to say about it.

But honestly I would rather you finished The Stud by filling in the missing 4 years including his parents concern because surely they want to know what’s happened to him and also his sisters apparent lack of concern. Then there is the answer as to why he has been subjected to such barbaric treatment by his captors and his being so submissive that he’s prepared to accept being just a breeding animal.

Just my personal opinion because it’s an unfinished story in its present state.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Addendum to my previous comment.

I forgot to say that in my opinion there’s nothing erotic about this piece. Sorry for being brutal but I’d rather be honest and try and be constructive although you and others might not see it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tantalizing

I found this story erotic in that it's all true of what slave expectations are. As a submissive, I enjoy being and doing all he wrote.... Naturally, this story delighted me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well put together. While I prefer sub level over slave level, you make a solid case for desiring to be a slave. Few writers do well at describing a slave's thoughts.

I, too, hope for more of your story The Stud. Far too much is left out. There is a difference between leaving some things to readers to fill in according to their preferences, and simply being incomplete regarding major plot issues. Please, revisit that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous