All Comments on 'Castle in the Air'

by Limentina

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is one of the most well-written short stories I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Short and sweet

I eagerly await more! Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing writer

So difficult coming with a comment worthy of your talent after reading this set of 3 stories (with more to come I hope).

The way you connected them together, especially this one... Brilliant. Loved that feeling when I figured out who it was about just a couple paragraphs before it's told explicitly.

Thanks so much, please keep on writing.

pseud277pseud277about 6 years ago
Regret

Very eloquent but spare narrative of regret - no promise made for future editions. A sad refrain to mirror the joy and promise of the other stories.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it so far...

And am eagerly awaiting a follow-on chapter or story. Thank you for sharing this with us!

LimentinaLimentinaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, and hope for the future.

Really grateful for these comments as I particularly like this story. I'm aware it is a little downbeat but I am working on a follow up which should be more positive, could be a while though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love realistic stories that involve women loving women!!

Please write more of this story :) Im all for realistic stories of women loving women.

I'm living with a broken heart, so reading of successful relationships helps me to have HOPE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Out of words. WOW.

You have this way of making us feel this certain pain in our chest that I couldn't quite explain the intensity. It's just..... so pure and amazing and the words..... it's so rich. I'm literally out of words.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

Wow .. you certainly have a way with words .. every one of these related stories has my eyes moist .. thanks for making me feel .. well done ❤️❤️

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

please write a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank You

Reading through all your stories, absolutely love your writing talent! Thank you for giving us a beautiful ending with Ray and Sarah. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, where've ye gone? Sad for us to've lost your voice.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Yes thats how ALL is changing and not for the better, just changing ...... Better or worse it can be if we compare but can we recall expereinces tastes feelings emotions or else from the past, nope ...... So now tell me the advantage becoming older , i haven'tfound any ....... Yeah most starting with the technology or life conditions or else and now my question, all what we had done is destroying our nature in a pervert speed and further more we have not learned to live in peace without a fucking damn stupid war, since ancient times, so what have we learned?

I really love your tale and your sight of life and the living ..... Perfect 🌟🌟🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️💝💝💝😔💖💖

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Beautiful. Touching. Poignant. Melancholic.

Another 5 stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Love lost due to wilful means is the worst to stomach, even worse when you yourself have been the one to blame. I don’t have many regrets in my life, but that is one I’ll carry to my grave.

shayneoneshayneone7 months ago

working my way throe again thanks be happy well and safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimentina@Limentina
371 Followers
This set of interconnecting stories comprises essentially a single rather disjointed novel (and one bonus unconnected ghost story). The title of the overarching work is I Walk A Little Faster. The proper reading order for the individual parts is as follows: Pretending Life is...