All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 11'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Make it stop.

Please, God, tell me that the mother gets what's coming to her when this shitshow is all over. I mean, make it so that the son she sees fit to malign kills her in front of her scumbag, asshole boyfriend. And then he kills the boyfriend. That's the only thing that could possibly redeem this story in the slightest. Frankly, I wonder what your parents did to fuck you up so badly that you'd write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hopefully.

With the way the story is going I know there will mostly likely be a happy ending for Stuart and Leslie where she leaves her family to be with him but as someone who was bullied myself when I was younger, im hoping that something good will come to Lewis or that Leslie and Stuart are punished in some way and face the consequences of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter. Leslie needs to start helping to bully her son and the more she does the more she loves it.Then they can start on the husband.Make her more evil. This is a great story .Leslie and Stuart need to go even farther in there relationship and take daring chances and get away with it.

Keep up the good work and don't listen to the people that want her to get caught . This is a fictional story and the more she cheats and bullies her son and husband the hotter it is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

It’s a great story.It would be hotter if she also helps in bullying of her son.The dickhead deserves it.Also she might start teasing Lewis and Lewis start fantasising about her.And the bully gets to act on the sons fantasies.Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter.

An idea for the next couple chapters could be that Stuart really did take a small vid of her flipping off her son and he sends it, with her permission after her son pisses her of again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anonymous

love this story and looking forward big time to the next chapter. BUT ....... is there maybe some of the heat taken out of it because they no longer have to sneak around and take risks ? Just a thought ........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Very greatful that you are continuing to update this insanely hot story! Hope to see Leslie fall deeper into moral depravity soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
depravity more

love the story the bully shud video beating up son and sending to mom as well mom start to abuse son physical

CosmotateCosmotatealmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Thank you for giving us this next installment, very well written, can’t wait to see where this goes. I really hope mom gets even more depraved, before there is some justice. Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

Is this where all the beta cucks gather?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slow

This series is progressing a little slowly for my tastes. There's only three scenes in this that really excited me at all (the ones where Leslie explicitly talks about/pretend-cuckolds her son), and that's more than can be said for most of the other chapters. I feel you're overdoing the non-sex aspects of the story. Can't speak for others here, but I'm here for the son-getting-cuckolded kink; not for another uninteresting cheating wife drama set in porn fantasy land, with the kink only being a superficial feature put on top of that.

That said, this episode really went in the direction I was hoping; Leslie is getting really slutted up and seems to be losing guilt over the cuckold play going on with regards to her son. Thing is, if it were going at the rate I would prefer, she would be at this stage at around chapter 5; not chapter 11. In any case, I hope this manifests soon into actual humiliation for Lewis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Writer

Hey, piece of shit!! Did your mom give proper birth to you or did she shit you out?!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another great entry, and I was pretty shocked at Leslie's choices in this one, especially opting to push Lewis out of his job prospect. I want to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jet-Fueled, White-Hot NTR!

Cuckoldson is a genius at drawing out the tension like a blade. It's like watching a Tarantino or Sergio Leone movie. Leslie keeps playing with fire, just barely escaping getting burned each time. She now seems up for any challenge Stuart throws at her. I can only imagine what he'll get up to at Leslie's office. Based on the author's description, my mental image of Leslie on her date was incredibly sexy, and I can only see her getting bolder. As a side note, I don't think Leslie is "conflicted" anymore. Call me crazy, but I'd say she no longer loves or even likes her son. Once she shrugs off the final vestiges of what society expects of her as a wife and mother, I can see Leslie fully realizing this and acting accordingly. In the near future, I do hope to see a culmination of the collision course that her separate lives have been taking towards each other. I don't expect "justice" to be served or Lewis to emerge triumphant, but, like Jon Snow would say in an ominous growl, "Winter is coming." I do love the build-up, but I'm ready for the blow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story. I have enjoyed its progress over the past few years and continue to reread it, which isn't something I can say about many stories. I'm also very interested to see where this goes next. I just hope (albeit tentatively) that we'll get the next installment somewhat more quickly than has been the case for the past few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait to see the next chapter! Hopefully soon!

This is so good! I love how we see her slowly becoming more and more into mocking her own son, more and more turned on by the comments Stuart makes about her son. I'm hoping that at some point, Stuart thinks about maybe finding a way to physically bully her son again (wearing a mask at night so there's no proof it was him), making sure no one else is around, whatever... and I hope that time around, Leslie actually encourages it because of how far gone she is. But whatever the case, wherever this story heads -- I can't wait and no it'll be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a storm is brewin

dis gon b gud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fuck yes its back

not much to say other than, this is top quality, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I cant find a better story than this on literotica. Hope for next chapters soon. It would be so hot if the bully also seduces the cunt's crush with the help of his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please continue the story, I really like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
we miss you

cannot wait for your next chapter =O any chance you can update us on how things are going in the comments? not many literotica stuff is ongoing and in your case when the last update hit it was a huge boost. would love to know your still working, and if not just so I can know not to check back each day :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

Brilliant read and I hope there is still lots more coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Opinion

I just feel bad for Lewis to be honest, I hate Stuart , when Lewis discover their relationship , let him kill them both . That will be statisfying . It’s just too cruel what’s happening to Lewis !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work !

This is story is so good I can't get enough of it I just wish you'd put out chapters more frequently, but other than that it's all perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best series ever!

I am so lucky that I have only just found this series - meaning that I was able to gorge myself on its deliciousness, and avoid the long intervals between episodes - but I already crave move, including the (hopefully) inevitable episode where Leslie decides to abandon her birth control....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost Author

I've been following this story since its begining and now I am waiting and waiting for another chapter. I don't know what's happening if anybody has any idea as to what happen to the author, did he post on any other website or what??? If Anybody has any update please post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the "Love"?

Still plenty of potential life in this story - Stuart's internship; the trip to Manchester for University interviews (which could become like a West End farce, with Leslie trying to be with both her son and her boyfriend if they have to attend on the same day); and much more.

But surely it is about time for Stuart to use the "L" word to his 40-something lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just enough detail

Great writing, esp. the decision to leave out most of the physical descriptions of the characters, locations, etc., letting the reader imprint his/her own ideas of how people and things appear and leaving the writer to concentrate on the action. (Chapter 1 did have a bit more detail, but it is surprising how little of that definition remains in my own mental image of Leslie and her 'passion-wagon' car.)

clutterbuck52clutterbuck52over 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Incredibly well written story, the high point being Leslie's slow acceptance of her darker desire to humiliate her son and husband. The next chapter will probably be the hardest to write, because sooner or later Leslie and Stuart need to confront Lewis and Malcolm and establish their dominance. But I'm sure, with Cuckoldson's writing skills, he can bring it off. Will be checking for updates often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story has done wonders for my sex life

.. and my (married) girlfriend's.

She says she can always tell when I have been reading about Leslie and Stuart, and she really appreciates Cuckoldson's contribution.

clutterbuck52clutterbuck52over 5 years ago
Cuckoldson's profile

On Cuckoldson's profile page it says: "Son to a slutty mum. Step-son to his once-upon-a-time school-yard bully. Here are my twisted stories and creations inspired by my life."

If that is indeed his reality, and his mom is married to his bully, I'm really impressed with how he has been able to turn some pretty challenging experiences into amazing erotic stories. It would be very interesting to read his account of his own history. Or maybe we already are, and Conflicted is as close to the real experiences as he can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your story

If what you put in your biography is true, then many in the new forum (bullyfucksmymom.com) would like you to share that story and your personal experiences (under your rules and without revealing names if you prefer that way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think there is no room for happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting plot

It’s certainly a sick storyline but at the same time extremely hot.

It has been interesting to see how Leslie’s feelings for her family, especially her son Lewis have deteriorated over the course of the chapters. At this stage there is doubt as to whether she cares and loves him at all.

I do hope that you continue with the story until it reaches its natural conclusion. It would be interesting to see the story develop with Stuart and Leslie continuing to bully, mistreat and humiliate Lewis, with her son ultimately ending up seriously hurt and in hospital fighting for his life due to Stuart’s and Leslie’s direct actions. Something major that is potentially life threatening for Lewis. In such a plot I would like to see Leslie truly conflicted, with her feelings for Stuart having continued to develop. Would her feelings for her lover be more important to her than being at the bedside of her son who is fighting for his life? I’d hope that in the end when it came down to a life or death situation that she puts her own flesh and blood ahead of the bully.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
A nice car accident after the restaurant would help

Leslie crippled and Stuart castrated after a big truck T Bones them. Malcom would learn the truth, dump his cheating wife into a cheap nursing home and then finds a better woman. Lewis makes sure the whole school knows Stuart is no longer a man. Now this is what these horrible characters deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

w8ting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still waiting

I check every day for an update, probably should move on, it’s a shame it’s such a hot story. Maybe someone with some writing chops could take over and finish it, give some closure to the characters.

johnstang2johnstang2about 5 years ago
I am sorry

But I so loved your original story as well.

While this was an enjoyable read as well the older version had something this one lacks. Please consider reposting the original story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing...

It's been over a year since the last post.. Safe to presume this has been abandoned? 😞

It's so frustrating when good, original, kinky stories get left unfinished. There are comments about this story appearing elsewhere, are there any links to them? 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Modern Shakespearean Tragedy

One of the best sex tragedy I have ever read. Reminds so much of Breaking Bad or the Sopranos; where the lead character changes into someone hateful. An incredible arc. First, we sympathize with her. Then we hate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 6/11/19

You are a fucking idiot. Did you really compare this to breaking bad? Go kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more!

I hope you continue with this story! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The first few chapter wete good fap material but as it went one this became one of those horrible stories you love to hate. The mother slow decent into into despravity was good but i just want her to suffer now. Shes crossed the line and any rationalizing you could possibly make for her is ruined by the complete hypocrisy lf her actions submitting herself as a tool to somone else so she has no right talking shit to her son or anyone else for being submissive. If lewis got his bitchiness from anyone its from his mother. Shes the only true cunt here that has no excuse for her actions. She over the course of this story fully and whole heartedly betrayed her family and doesnt care. I know this good to fap to but after that i also want some good revenge and justice done to these horrible ppl that have gone out of their way to hurt others. They deserve each other in hell. Its one thing to fall in love with somone and leave a marriage for it but this is just an unhealthy relationship based on hurting her family. She said herself that if her son wasnt bullied she wouldnt of done it. Theres no excuse or explanation to justify. Shes fooling herself into thinking shes helping stuart, cause if she was she would of made it a point to stop her sons bullying but instead shes only increased and helped in it. Its gone beyond any illusion of her doing anything but caring about and protecting her boyfriend and herself even at the expense of her innocent family. Shes a bitch and hes a bastard that needs to be taken down a notch and punished. Plz dont let them win in the end.

desibandhudesibandhuover 4 years ago
Next?

Please write next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you dead?

No but seriously did you die?

Olho07Olho07about 4 years ago
Please, continue

Every few days I came back to your profile to see if you updated this story. It's one of the best I've ever read. Don't let it die.

welcome007welcome007almost 4 years ago

So good. Please update more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update?

I don't know if this story is still being written, but I did notice the story page of your profile was changed so hopefully that means your still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the rewrite

Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best Mom X Son’s Bully on this site

You understood what most (at least I) look for in these stories: the slow corruption of moral of the mother. The instances where Leslie agreed, encouraged, or even initiated Stuart’s behavior against her son is top notch. Many stories wrote the fall of the mother to a bully’s huge cock, but few show the mother helping the bully with name calling or bullying.

Please continue the story, it would be such a shame this gem can’t see its ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE COME BACK! 🥺🥺🥺

This series is PERFECTION! Please come back and finish it, we need you! No other cuckold story on this site comes close.🙏

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 3 years ago

Please continue this story! It's legendary!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still so bummed this never got finished

As others have said, I wish the author would come back because this is legitimately one of the best Mom/Bully stories not only on this site but anywhere -- it's the best balance of betrayal without getting super insane.

LanrtLanrtover 3 years ago

Quiero más, me encanta esta historia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please! This has to be completed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the things that is great about this story is the efficiency of writing. There is not a lot of useless build up chapters before it gets to the sex. But character development doesn’t seem to suffer because of it. We still know who these characters are. And the story is way hot! One of the best in all of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that is defintly the best fucking story i have ever rad in my life!!!! please pleaseeeeee continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, you've got to complete this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can someone just continue this please? Anyone?

IstrokeCIstrokeCalmost 2 years ago

I checked regularly to see if this remarkable story had another chapter, and Cuckoldson eventually added one . But it may be that the time taken to do so indicated his reluctance . And he may have been right. We always want more when we finish a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckoldson, if you are still around and planning to write some more, may I make a humble suggestion? The first part of this chapter contains this sentence: "Stuart wasted no time getting between Leslie's legs and began his story as he started thrusting into her." Speaking for myself, I would love to hear the "story" that Stuart was telling Leslie, and that Leslie was enjoying so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous