All Comments on 'Just a Few Pics'

by chas962

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ditto

I hate to agree but its true.

I understand that you arent a pro writer here but if your going to give it a try at least get a resonable story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Chagrined missed a few

The chief of which is the fact that for doing something that isn't illegal (though maybe a little embarrassing), they are being blackmailed (which is illegal) to 1) give him more to use against them and 2) perform illegal acts, i.e., prostitution. He has more to lose than they do, especially if they can get proof that he was forcing them to go along with it. Face it, blackmail stories are inherently stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
garbage

another sick pile of garbage pretending to be an erotic story. Do all bi people get off on humiliation and blackmail or is it just your thing? the Ct. Yankee

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
Boy, I can't believe it

All the comments are correct - this is not worth the effort to comment, EXCEPT

I have noticed that Chagrined, who has supposedly stopped writing and intends to remove his stories from this site (yet to happen, I notice) just because of a few unflattering public comments, has managed to serve up much worse to others then he ever got for any of his stories.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Well goodwifey

I just tell it the way I see it. But at least the writer I am tearing apart, with valid points mind you, had the cajones to write something. I don't see a list of submissions under your name. :-) And as I said before, I was wrong and am big enough to admit it. Just wait you will have so many of my submissions coming at you, you'll have to truck 'em out a whole new door! :-)

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Wrong forum I suppose, Chagrined

But you did mail people, even those who had tried to help you, demanding we delete your email address - which under those circumstances I did quite happily.

Then you show up blasting stories, as Goodwifey says, worse than I saw on any of yours.

Now you say you are submitting again.

Well, that's good. Your stories so far were okay to great, and I look forward to more.

But my comments on your stories were no less valid, and were definitely more civil, than many critiques you have since posted.

I wish you luck, and I wish you had been a bit more sensible at the start of all this...

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
Here we go again

With the limp dicked argument that you aren't qualified to comment on the stories here unless you have submitted some yourself.

What an utter load of SHIT! And you know it, but revert to the statement when you have no clue what else to say.

Maybe you can get the webmaster to allow comments only by other authors - just try.

Until then you will have to put up with uneducated asses like me posting clueless comments on your Pulitzer prize submissions.

Or quietly voting a 'one' and moving on...

AND I am proud to say I have no balls! Never needed them for anything I needed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
damn

chagrined was here. you have to stop listening to music. that sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A plausible story about a sexual tryst gone wrong

I have yet to read a story that cannot be improved. What other critics of this story are attempting to do I do not know. This story is in fact plausible. The author has not given us the reason why the couple would submit to blackmail, and this is indeed a weakness in the story, but it is not a fatal weakness. (Could he be running for high public office? Could she be a school teacher who would lose her job if her "moral turpitude" became public knowledge?)

Certainly the story could have been strengthened. For instance, the couple could have made it clear that there was to be no anal sex. And at the end, instead of oral sex, the blackmailer could have forced her into anal, perhaps with the husband forced to watch.

Could the couple have turned the situation around? After all, the blackmailer stole their camera. Clearly he is wealthy. Could they blackmail him?

There are many possible plot twists and enhancements. But overall, not bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The idiot couple got what they deserved

Never mind that the guy widower down the street had a nine inch thick cock. Never mind that he had been lusting after Elizabeth for years. OH no Dufus has to go on the internet...wheeeee ( shows where his brains are) to find a safe person to fuck Elizabeth...

Then to make matters worse the dumb duo goes to Bills place knowing that he planned on blackmailing them and doesn't take even a cheap radio shack recorder. BLACKMAIL is against the law. To blackmail for sexual favors constitute rape. They could have had him arrested...BUT oh nooo..the retards want

to keep it from being found out...like he has control over what happens now...soon the entire town and the rest of the world will know how idiot they are and that she sucks and fucks strangers...Maybe the old guy down the street will still have his chance ...but who really wants to fcuk a mental retard? Then they are only as stupid as their creator...YOU IDIOT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

The story sucked; made it's way through the stages, from who knows what is going on to spineless wimp of a husband. I don't find confusion, idiocy, or wimps erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANOTHER

Another loser author it must have taken you a minute to write and think this crap up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANOTHER

Another loser author it must have taken you a minute to write and think this crap up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another fag WACC story

kill yourself you fag and quite writing

uktafuktafover 8 years ago
Loved it!

More please....

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
so from cuckold

to willing cuckold with the click of a shutter flash

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Not sure if this is plain trash or ridiculous trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another gay faggot trying to write posing as a hereto male!! Why are u ashamed to be gay? Go ahead suck all the cocks want...it’s a feee world!

If u love wearing panties do so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was definately written by a teen gay faggot!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck story.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous